Are eggs bad for you or not...

Are eggs bad for you or not? r/vegan says that eating one egg will make you overstep your daily cholesterol by 50% and will make you get a stroke in your 20's

Attached: easter egg.jpg (1368x1121, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/2016/03/22/the-effects-of-dietary-cholesterol-on-blood-cholesterol/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
healthline.com/nutrition/dietary-cholesterol-does-not-matter#section5
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDNiFJbnd_E
blogs.plos.org/dnascience/2015/03/05/man-ate-25-eggs-day/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOL

it's been debunked since the 90's that eating foods containing cholesterol increase your blood serum cholesterol

I can't believe how many people still fall for this shit

Take 5 minutes to read this article

nutritionfacts.org/2016/03/22/the-effects-of-dietary-cholesterol-on-blood-cholesterol/

I love this picture. The shit eating grins on their faces knowing the absolute numbers of Hans' they're going to kill with them

>stroke in your 20s
I eat 6eggsa day and and I f f fee feeeeeeeee

lol the black negro niggas weren't allowed to be commanders. How were USA and Germany at that time any different?

equality is a fairly new thing, not something that has really happened before in history before the sixties.

Based and redwhitebluepilled. Niggers were so cool before crack happened.

>black negro niggas
Well that's redundantly redundant

He talking about real gs not them white boi niggas

>How were USA and Germany at that time any different?
The US didn't commit genocide, wasn't a dictatorship, had a working constitution and rule of law? Plus they didn't sterilize black people like the germans did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

How come white people liked them even less back then?

now look at where we are

Still not committing genocide, not a dictatorship, with a working constitution, rule of law and not sterilizing black people?

>r/vegan says

There’s your problem right there. You should never listen to vegans period, but you listened to one off Reddit.
It’s like you wanted to get the really fastkill AIDS instead of the one that lets you wither & die.

NO.

Unless you're a lardass, then yes. But 1 egg a day isn't a big deal, just remember not to eat a lot of fats or you won't be able to show your gains in summer.

>The US didn't commit genocide
uhh, whats rheinwiesenlager ? Jap Camps ? Where did the prussians go ?

the nazis didnt give a fuck about blacks they had bigger (gefilte) fish to fry. iirc blacks fought for the axis in ethiopia or something

>with a working constitution
>muh constitution

Attached: 1553784375292.jpg (720x960, 81K)

article written by a jew. Remember folks, always do the opposite of what the jew says.
This just confirms that in fact eggs are very good for us.

take 5 minutes to read this:
healthline.com/nutrition/dietary-cholesterol-does-not-matter#section5

why tf is this nigga black

because now people are told to like them (((or else)))

That kid is adopted, dumbass. Would you rather more men inject their worthless dicksnot up some basic bitches puss to shit out another barely conscious asshole taking up space on the highway?

And guess what? You aren't so great that this world needs your genetic code either. Neither am I. Neither are so many of us. Fucking adopt already - your own race or a different one, whatever. Get over your ego. You aren't "selfless" for doing what tons of billions upon billions have done. It's "selfish".

Why would jews care whether you eat eggs or not?

lmao you cant even walk on the streets at night anymore

babys first political opinion

Of course they fought in Ethiopia because that's what they lived. Germans wouldn't kill all shitskins like Jews want you to believe. Just those who live in Europe. Hitler believed that all races should live where they were originally meant to live.

Hans here, my grandpa used to say he was shocked how racist the US soldiers were towards eachother.

How did he know? Was he a coward and surrendered? Typical of western europeans. Only Russians know how to make real sacrifice to achieve victory.

>r/vegan
>listening to and believing Reddit.
user, don't fall for their trickery. You will be fine, eggs are literally the stuff of life.

Just look at Gaston, he eats five dozen eggs and is roughly the size of a barge.

Attached: 1548031598887.png (2518x1024, 289K)

>whats rheinwiesenlager ?
POW camp.
>Jap Camps ?
They weren't killed?
>Where did the prussians go ?
Prussia was in the east, the americans never got there. The soviets are a different story though.

>Relying on blog posts by vegan Jew shills for your nutrition information

Remember folks, veganism is a religion. As a result, ONE DROP of meat product is impure! No matter what!

Attached: 1552514155362.jpg (563x651, 226K)

They didn't give a shit about them because there were basically no black people in germany. There were a few mixed kids from the soldiers that were stationed in germany after WWI and they sterilized them. Read Hitler was pretty butthurt about them and compared black people to apes in Mein Kampf.

Depends where you are. You couldn't ever really do that. It's jot like highwaymen were never a thing.

fire bombing of tokyo ? nuking 2 cities ? rheinwiesenlager was anything but a POW camp, read more into it than a 15min wikipedia article

She is just pushing the 'hyperresponder' myth. The reality is that she is referencing studies funded by the egg board that are flawed by design. They give people who already have high cholesterol levels (like the average american) additional cholesterol and, surprisingly, it doesn't make a big difference. Wow, big brain science guys!

Compare vegans to people who eat cholesterol and the results are completely different. There is also the Esselstyn study, that has proven that a vegan diet can literally reverse heart diesease. Find me a diet that includes egg consumption that leads to the same result.

Wow, that's so much worse than living in a corrupt dictatorship where you get send to prison camps for wrongthink!

>Hitler believed that all races should live where they were originally meant to live.
Except that he wanted to expand the territory of his country into areas where other people lived...

>And guess what? You aren't so great that this world needs your genetic code
that's were you're wrong, faggot

>Remember folks, veganism is a religion. As a result, ONE DROP of meat product is impure! No matter what!
That only applies to ethical vegans tbf

Only in Europe. He wanted some part of European Russia for Aryans to live and that's understandable.

>Only in Europe.
Not true at all lmao. Have you even read Mein Kampf? He talks about how unfortunate it is that the lesser races have so much space and ressources and that the strong should take what they can get. Basically social darwinism as geopolitics. He was also considering the idea of taking colonies, and only gave up on that idea because it would have been less practical. The reason why he never brought up expansion into other continents was that it was obviously not feasible.
>He wanted some part of European Russia for Aryans to live and that's understandable.
Shifting the goal post. He never said everybody should just live peacefully in their countries, because he believed that would mean handing the world over to subhumans (because they had more land and ressources).

>Have you even read Mein Kampf?
No because I am white (not a Jow Forumstard)

>Except that he wanted to expand the territory of his country into areas where other people lived...

Map shows where German speaking people lived before they got genocided.

Attached: laguage map.png (1024x646, 451K)

sounds like an excuse to grab land, just like russians claim on crimea.

Because one was controlled by kikes you dumb negroid

The difference is that nobody can do anything against Russia. We could literally take Washington in 2 days if Americans provoked us in any way.

i rather not get shot for 20 dollars and my shoes tahnk you

>he listens to vegans
>he unironically listens to vegan on REDDIT
You're already dead, OP, lay down and stop breathing.

you say so? where is proof?

Go back

It was obviously a sarcastic question you dumb nigger faggot black disgusting mongrel nigger brown eyed double digit IQ mongrel.

If you are interested in history it is worth giving it a read.

So? The large german speaking population in the south is the territory of austria, which became part of germany via the Anschluss in 1938. Sligthly above are the german minorities that lived in czechoslovakia. These areas also became part of germany in 1938. Switzerland was never going to be part of germany so that is not relevant.

So what else do you have? Small german minorities in other countries. How does that justify taking a country where a big majority is not german? Also Hitler wanted to expand the german borders even further, so the entire argument is pointless.

Fuck vegans desu, my gf is vegan but everytime she comes to my place I eat meat in front of her and fuck her good.

Seems like you are alive and well though

thats because i dont go to the black parts of town

So you cook two seperate meals every time?

Seems like a less serious problem than a tyrannical police state to me

no it doesnt to be honest
all you had to do was not be a retarded communist

>US didn't commit genocide

where those indians at?

>Wasn't a dictatorship

Roosevelt was the only president in US history to run for 4 terms and his general Douglas McArthur was a borderline dictator who if it wasnt for Truman would've nuked China and start WW3

>had a working constitution and rule of law

US doesn't have this in 2019 what makes you think they had it back in WW2

>only because his mommy won't drive him there
stop larping that you're over 18, kid, and stop parroting things you don't understand.

lmao my city is majority black and i literally can hear gunfights every other day

Think about how much you dislike current politicians, then imagine them being in power indefinetely, having complete control over the courts, the media, the police, military and an armed wing of their party. The political elite in germany was also highly corrupt, they got rich by taking taxmoney, instated a giant government that controlled every part of life and would imprison everyone who critizised them. Not only communists but also priests, conservatives and rivaling party members. If germany hadn't lost the war the political system would have been like pretty much all the other dictatorships around the world. Unfree, corrupt and plagued with politicians who sabotage each other to try to be the next in line.

Attached: 1243654769867.jpg (225x225, 22K)

nigga id give all my money so i wouldnt have to deal with armored helicopters and cars rolling in 3 blocks for me so they can take granades and machine gun fire because some retards want to smoke crack and buy nikes

>indians
>at that time
L2r

>muh quasi dictatorship and no working constitution
You sound like the retards who think the US is a dictatorship because Trump is president. Look at actual dictatorships and stop crying.

Move to north korea if you don't mind dictatorships, there aren't any black people there. Except for Dennis Rodman.

north korea is probably better than the ghettos around

>"brown eyes"
>yeah guys lets split whites further apart than they already are

hmm i wonder who could be behind this post..

Attached: joo.jpg (225x225, 9K)

You can leave the US at any time, it's a free country (unlike nazi germany).

wow germans wanting to stay homogeneous fucking evil racists

fuck off

>wanting to not live in a dictatorship shithole is jewish

once, i ate 20 eggs in half an hour. i'm 19 now. perfectly healthy.

short answer is no.
medium answer is regardless of whatever dietary cult you decide to fall into, avoid highly processed and refined foods and your health will be ok.
long answer, can't be bothered right now.

Because it increases your testosterone (diatary cholesterol)

No OP, eggs are not bad for you, in fact they're the best food you could possible eat, specially raw, you need to understand who are the people trying to convince you that eggs are bad:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDNiFJbnd_E

You look so dumb

lmao, look at this egg shill paid by big egg

> people who eat cholesterol and the results are completely different

Because cholesterol from raw eggs and cholesterol from fried chicken with canola are the same thing

Fuck vegans are stupid, they don't even know that a RR of 1.1 means nothing

when are you turning 20? clock's tickin' and when you do you're gonna regret all those eggs you ate

kys kike, he's debunking a study made by mit fucktards

blogs.plos.org/dnascience/2015/03/05/man-ate-25-eggs-day/

> INB4 b-but he's an exception!

you are made of cholesterol

Do the opposite of what vegans say and you'll be fine

The USA signed their paycheck.

>reddit
I’m very concerned that you browse pro-censorship totalitarian hug box

That’s like going to a gym that talks about training and has videos; but serves fatty foods and restricts “intimidating exercises”. as soon as you do an exercise the others don’t like; they kick you out. And Lon afterwards you look back and see the bar for “unacceptable” has become more and more loose to fit the needs of those serving up top with all the lardos at the gym happily complying if it meant getting more donuts

Oh wait

vegans ruined this board

Them and the retards that post “I wanna gf” or “how to get better at making myself an emotional tampon to show others I’m not lonely” threads

Make Jow Forums great again

>r/vegan says that eating one egg will make you overstep your daily cholesterol by 50% and will make you get a stroke in your 20's

Did you see what r/vegans look like?

Attached: Happy Vegan Ghoul.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

Jerries deserve death

Attached: 1475514079330.jpg (1031x1314, 1.33M)