Anyone here like to workout stoned? Helps me appreciate the motivational stuff I listen to

Anyone here like to workout stoned? Helps me appreciate the motivational stuff I listen to

Attached: BrendanSchuab.jpg (600x484, 46K)

FURRR SURRRREEEEEE

>Anyone here like to workout stoned?
Only when I need help rewiring the mind muscle connection. Perfect use for me: after finishing a training cycle or a program, I'll get real baked, deload, and figure out what's going on in my body. After, I smoke another one and figure out the next phase of training.

no weed is degenerate

I am not a degenerate so no. If you think marijuana helps increase understanding, you are a fool. Rather, marijuana increases instances of psychosis and risk of schizophrenia. Do not play with the devil’s flower user.

I disagree, 100%

Weed makes me socially retarded and hyper self-aware. Wouldn't be able to focus on the workout if it was in the gym.

Attached: bbwslayer666.png (500x434, 67K)

i used to have shit stamina but one day i went for a run with a friend, we ran a little and this fag got out a joint out of his pocket, we smoked and kept running, ran like tripple the amount i ever ran in one session, felt automatic and imagined myself like a machine whose purpose was to run. Pretty random shit tho, after like 5 months i was in better shape and ran a lot more and he did the same thing again, but this time we couldn't keep running because that shit had us fucked up, maybe something to do with the strain or whatever.

Weed makes me socially restarted and hyper unself-aware.

Attached: 1539474800743.jpg (1024x589, 121K)

>get up early for gym
>pack bowl and chief up
>stoned to the bone
>drive high on public roadways because fuck other people’s safety
>get to gym and realize that everybody can smell pot on me
>asked to leave
>membership revoked
>go home
>fuck it
>smoke another bowl
>eat an entire family size bag of Cheetos Puffs
>lose all motivation to lift
>become a fat fuck
>be pissed I wasted all that time at the gym for nothing
>vote for Bernie Sanders

Nah, man. Don’t smoke weed. It’s bad for you.

>hyper unself-aware

Attached: 1540187966156.jpg (639x479, 20K)

>one thing went wrong so im fucked forever
nothing to do with weed, you're just a massive faggot.

>not taking addy with your preworkout for maximum heart attack gains

You diseased drug addict.
Kys you worthless degenerate

Y'schaubposting my mans? If Jay finds out about this he'll lightcha up

Attached: CXL-l-pUwAAoqaZ.jpg (1024x1024, 96K)

not stoned but a small spliff 0.25grams does it for me maybe once every month depending on how my life is going

Only acceptable answer. I take one or two puffs once a month, put on some tunes or go for a nature walk.

Who the fuck is this guy

Gadooooosh
>Not knowing schaub
Never going to make it

for me i need to be in the right head space like life bullshit must be going good i dont want to use as a source to run away from something i have done that in the past not perfect but learned from it i believe weed should be recreational but under certain life conditions being depressed and taking weed never a good mix or just going through a hard time that's just my view though

love listening to music when high lowers all my mental barriers paranoias extra thinking everyone is out to get me or taking the piss out me

Ask me how I know you have little dick energy

Seems like a great way of snapping your shit up
I get paranoid enough fucking myself sober lifting

Attached: 1542395988125.jpg (637x844, 150K)

Weed unironically bad

Attached: 1552662965437.png (678x492, 515K)