Is this dude the natty limit?

I see a lot of people here mirin' natties who are obviously on gear (Buges, etc). But then you see someone like this who, despite having elite level lifts, is obviously natural. Is this guy the limit?

Attached: 4333019812001_6011384209001_5841950039001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

>elite level lifts
Please tell me it's not true. I've seen this guys pic but thought he was some random office worker who tried exercising.

Attached: 1516904024439.jpg (500x360, 151K)

>thought he was some random office worker who tried exercising.

That's because your perception has been warped by fake natties

>see a lot of people here mirin' natties who are obviously on gear (Buges, etc)
Fuck off Alex.

Or just regular life. With a shirt on he'd look like anyone in the office.

No. There were better developed guys before steroids were invented.

Attached: natty limit.png (452x457, 232K)

How tall is Cole?

5'11

Is there levels of mong lost to the sands of time?

/thread

Absolutely not you double faggot

Anyone germanic can do that.

Its genetic.

He doesn't train for hypertrophy. Also, his frame is shit.

Why would you fast to get shorter wtf?From 185.4cm Lanklet to turbomanlet 161.4cm only in 10 days wtf....

>"Yeah, us natties look just as big as those roidheads! We look ten times more AESTHETIC than any juicer! This girl in my class? Yeah, she was totes mirin' the guns. She couldn't keep her eyes off me! Us natties, we do it best!"

Attached: NattyCrew.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

like 5'6"-5'8" can't remember exactly.

don't think he's the limit, but you have to remember he's old, like late 30's, and a manlet.
if you go back and watch his first videos he definitely looks better than he did before he got crazy into fasting.

Lol no.
Think about this rationally.
There is a whole distribution of people who lift weights.

Like any other random sample they start off with relatively the same distribution of genetic potential as the gen populace.

There are natties out there who are in the 99.999th percentile of genetics potential. Given that some of them put in hard work, the likelihood of this dude having those genetics is close to none.

He's older and clearly doesn't have top tier aesthetics genetics. Strong as fuck though, especially his bench. Good FFMI for his height, he's 5'6".

as u can see, you can go beyond this easily as a natty. this pic is me as a natty after only 3 months of training

Attached: natty.jpg (699x980, 72K)

Absolutely based. Keep training and in a few years you might even look like me.

Attached: 1394358761118.jpg (1598x1260, 587K)

3-6 month progress in 3 years. Congrats dude.

What are his "elite level lifts?"

he's 5'5

Why do people post before-after pics when they haven't finished puberty? These pictures tell you precisely nothing about progress

This is what non-aesthetics training gets you lmao just do a bro split

He's improved a lot, stop trying to put people down, also that's not even two full years.

They were also manlets fyi

No. That is shit progress even if it was only 6 months. It doesn't help people to think that his progress was somehow good. They will lose all hope thinking this is all you can expect

They look extremely healthy, honestly. They could put on 10-20 lbs each and look like a prime natty.

Cross country bros are truly bros

For a skinny lanklet it looks like some solid progress. Post body.

Attached: 20190317_000646.jpg (598x440, 139K)

>fast
>look flabby
I am shocked

Seems good, how long did this take you to achieve?

Around 2 years.
I don't practise the big 3 but I do OHP 2pl8s

Sandow literally looks like a dwarf in the picture, kek

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 122K)