How many gfs have you had in your life

how many gfs have you had in your life

Attached: chadpepe.jpg (489x499, 27K)

do online ones count? of course not. 0.

3 e-gfs
1 real gf
still a kv unfortunately and last relationship ended 10 years ago

Attached: 1541810183210.jpg (640x902, 126K)

1. I wish I'd had zero though tbqphwyf

0, unless fucking my big sister counts, then 0.5.

3 only one i was truly in love with

she was ugly and clingy and not very bright but I could do everything I wanted with her and we had some laughs

i have had several imaginary gf
and i pretend my crushes at school are my gf

Attached: IMG_4187.jpg (1082x695, 115K)

None.
And everyone who said 1 or more is a filthy normalfag and should fuck off now.

Attached: image.jpg (717x880, 198K)

1 when I was 13 and my current one that I've been together with for over 2,5 years since I was 19.

Had about 30 people I had sex with besides them

everyone gets a gf eventually once you get to your mid 20s its literally impossible to not get one

0, not even any e-gfs

One in high school, she initiated and pursued me and quickly lost interest in me the moment I showed any attention or interest to her and once she actually got to know me.
All she wanted must have been to prove she could attract me, or to win me, and once I was "won" and "in her pocket" I no longer had any value, relationships are stupid.

Hahaha what a dreamer you are

Phew, I'm safe. Thanks for the qualifier user.

That normie mentality...

whatever you say bitter incel.

1 who coerced me into the relationship and abused me, 1 who was my first real love, and 1 who was meh.

If it's literally impossible to not get one then why am I still a no gf virgin?
CHeckmate

None. And my 17 years of being alone will never allow me to be comfortable in a relationship because I'm extremely used to not having company.

How can bitter incels exist if "everyone gets a gf eventually" and if "once you get to your mid 20s its literally impossible not to get one"?
You don't seem to really think through your posts at all before you make them.

>once you get to your mid 20s its literally impossible to not get one
I turn 30 in like a month. Fuck off you fucking normalfaggot.

Attached: 1500603559581.png (979x1490, 480K)

you're not putting yourself out there. inceldom is a choice

e-gfs: 5
IRL gfs: 4, and two of them were only for 3 weeks.

YOu'Re NoT puTTing Ureselve OUt DERE xDD

Even disabled guys can find gfs grow up

You've moved goalposts, and you've also assumed a lot about me.
First it was "it's literally impossible not to get one" and now it's "you have to put yourself out there", what's next?
How else are you going to qualify your statement?
It was incorrect, it would just be easier to admit that and qualify it from the start.

Yeah but those are probably bottom of the barrel.

Attached: 1534005079774.jpg (261x196, 7K)

Keep making excuses if you want dude. But I was the biggest loser here and even i found a cute gf and we've been together for 2 years.

Damn, you probably have a high paying job. Why else would a qt be with you

Nope, I work at a factory shes with me because I'm fun to be around.

>I'm fun to be around
Don't overestimate yourself, bucko

I don't and neither does she. Shes sitting in my lap laughing at you pathetic incels.

I didn't have a girlfriend when I was way less of a loser than I am now and was more "out there", you see plenty of people who put themselves out there and "did everything they were supposed to" fail, there is no guaranteed success or failure.
People can try and fail, what is so hard to understand about this? You are lucky, in your case, trying was met with success.
Not everyone will share your experiences.

you're going out of your league. lower your standards.

1 gf i ever had. No egfs or school practice gfs. Just one that im still with after all these years. I wonder how much her autism will last to be able to stomach me and support me.

>Just one that im still with after all these years
congrats user.

>lower your standards.
Pathetic.
Aim for the best even if there's a chance you'll die alone

and you wonder why you're incel. you just proved me right hahaha but keep hating women because you cant get laid retard

Putting words into my mouth here, retard.
I don't hate women, I just don't have sex with them

20 years
0 gfs

you wine about being a virgin but refuse to lower your standards. grow up loser retard

So, was it easy to find your cutie? Or you had to struggle user?

I don't wine about being a virgin. As long as I can fap, I'm good.
It's just weird that you are here posting about having your first ever gf that is probably as autistic as you and you think that makes you an expert on relationships

I met her on Tinder and we both like playing games like Fortnite and smash bros. shes a keeper im lucky to have her. shes way hotter than me

0 , none , nada , fucking nothing, am just 18 but from what ive seen bere it doesnt get better

Attached: 1544579633001.jpg (1272x1094, 568K)

>Fortnite
>has the audacity to call others incels

Attached: 1523224056139.jpg (3840x2160, 584K)

>As long as I can fap, I'm good.
cope.

It should not be allowed to post here unless youre 21. Reading 18 year olds whine about no sex is more infuriating than any roast splattering her gash for neckbeards saliva drips. Depression is a fucking joke and a fad now.

Shit was in elementary school so I'm not really sure if it counts

Do you seriously think people over the age of 21 cannot have depression, or that depression isn't real and is just some fad people pull for attention?
I can't fathom the world you live in where you can actually think this and not have how wrong you are shoved in your face every single day, maybe you're just willfully ignorant.

One.
She ASKED for the kiss, otherwise I'd be answering zero right now.

I could have had so many, but I have serious problems in showing interest. Even when the girl obviously wants me.

Attached: ssbu mario.png (150x166, 59K)

>pic of smash 4 marth
What are you? Gay?

One I could have had two more definately though, they were interested in me, (the blander looking one litterally said I looked hot) while the other one was more flirty rather than direct. I didnt take either of the two, the blander one I just plain old didn't want and the prettier one I didn't do anything about because mormons aren't allowed to date prior to age 16 and I was 15, kinda regret it though.

3, but was telling people more, cause autism