Daily reminder that fat is estrogenic and that real men are lean

daily reminder that fat is estrogenic and that real men are lean
>inb4 fat powerlifters come in here like “umm akshually I only care about strength and I look like I lift in a shirt lol rekt skelly
fuck off you fat useless tubs of shit. you like a pudgy abomination with and without clothes you disgusting sweaty estrogenic eunuch

Attached: 122E8A99-BF8C-4B49-A0C6-D97CF1AA964C.jpg (183x275, 6K)

I perfectly agree with you, still though it seems like this is a really unpopular opinion

i agree with you too. humans evolved running around the savanna, we're supposed to be lean

No body doesn’t already know this. Sounds more like you have some personal issues to resolve man. I can give you some tips on eating more, I know it feels hard to do right now

who hurt you buddy?

>daily reminder that fat is estrogenic and that real men are lean
I mean I don't really disagree with that statement, but you sound like the typical skinny teenager who only does ab workouts and thinks having 6-pack is the end-goal lol

Real men are large, not "lean" -- Arnie was big, not "lean"; Ronnie Coleman was big, not "lean"'
A lot of people are just fat, and are using bloat meme shit to cope, but being big and strong necessitates having moderate (14-17%) body fat, especially if you're going to get stronger; being lean is fine, but if you're a skeleton then no amount of being lean will fix your aesthetics

If I wasnt already highly trained in counter b8ing tactics I would have fallen hard for this one.
>savahna
>humans

Attached: 1544558607360.jpg (1024x576, 302K)

Exactly how much body fat% do you think Arnold and Ronnie were carrying around?

I fell for the carb loading powerlifter meme and it was a total downward spiral (as I had worked hard to lose 90 pounds in 4 months) and I got into 5/3/1 and was finally starting to get strong, but as a recovering fatty I never shouldve. I've also been thinking of the psychology of powerlifting and trying to cut once you become obsessed with the numbers attached to your lifts, seeing your bench drop 20 pounds while cutting makes it harder to be motivated. I've decided to switch to calisthenics to help get lean.

Not much in their heyday obviously, but I guarantee they didn't get to their mass levels by training at 8% BF

>literal autism, the post.

>highly trained in counter b8 tactics
>replies anyway

This. You need some fat to be able to carry muscle. After a certain point you can't get leaner while maintaing mass except if you're /fraud/.

>cant into unironic irony
NGMI

>who hurt you

Attached: 1554192382565s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

just lmao at these coping fatties
>”y..you need fat to carry muscle!”
shut it you pisser of donut glaze

absolutely based

do i have potential to look like pic related if I cut?

Attached: IMG-20190423-WA0017.jpg (690x647, 73K)

in terms of general muscularity (but not necessarily the same proportions) I would say definitely yes

>possible to look like Doryphoros of Polykleitos
This is my new fitness goal then. Thanks user.

Attached: 1508269000903.png (689x473, 97K)