Would the one punch man workout work in real life?

Would the one punch man workout work in real life?

Attached: D5CD64E5-FAA2-4A3B-903D-8F1F46A45494.jpg (585x790, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVdMMvTE0u4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

man pls stay in /a/ you weeb

If you're completely untrained you'd get some noobs gains from it but 100 pushups, situps and squats all at bodyweight won't take you far. The 10 km run is decent tho you could aim for decent times.

anime website

Attached: CC7C8A06-CC12-4667-90A1-F05F003E727E.gif (400x269, 325K)

>no progressive overload
>no pulling(!)
>way too much running
>no recovery
good way to fuck up your joints if you're untrained

Attached: 57372989_2309482735958646_3989362046264147968_n.jpg (960x960, 148K)

You mean the workout that the author literally wrote as a joke? Sure, but be sure to also eat 100 eggs and drink a liter of milk every single day.

Seems like a ton of cardio 2beehonest. You'd probably end up with his physique though.

Attached: One-Punch-Man-Season-2-1.jpg (1280x704, 32K)

Add chinups and you'd be in better condition than most veteran military.

>Would the one punch man workout work in real life?
No but you should try it user. Also drink bleach for mad gainz

/a/ hates normie 1pm tho

You'd get a low bf%, high endurance and some muscle tone, but that's it. Any strength gains would be minimal at best.

Triple the exercise counts and halve the run distance

Well the author writes OPM as a gag/parody. In some scenes you see saitama swole af and whole in costume/clothes he's just completely normal. But yeah you wouldn't get very swole doing his workouts. 10km run as cardio might also be excessive for a complete newbie. But all in all it's enough to keep you """active"""

In the long term this kind of shit would fuck your body up because there's no rest day.

There's no data to verify but I doubt that it's enough volume to get you into overtraining.

I did something similar when I was 18 and made some modest gainz. My family noticed it but I wasn't huge or anything. There are better calisthenic routines than a joke from a manga though.

Man find a bridge and jump off it please.

this

>exceptionally easy bodyweight program
>overtraining
100 pushups a day isn't dick, the hardest part of his program is unironically sleeping mid-summer without the AC on.

Attached: 1537516521872.png (750x749, 395K)

Apparently, it does work.
youtube.com/watch?v=IVdMMvTE0u4

>doesn't ask about skills in bowing, taxi driving, or baseball
fake

if you choose your targets then yeah

pretty good weightloss results for 2 months.

It's called OJT, you scrub. As long as you can make it through your probationary period without losing more than one finger, they'll teach you everything you need.

I mean, are you supposed to complete each exercise in 1 representante? If so I don't think any dyel ir fatass can do it