Sister fucking

I can say with almost complete certainty my sister wants to have sex with me.
we lived together growing up and had a pretty messed up childhood, and we've always been close and able to bond over totally understanding each other's fucked up childhood

she has an incredible ass and she's seen me look at it. a few days ago she's grabbed my hand and spanked herself with it while wearing yoga pants. and just in general it's very obvious she'll stick her ass out in front of me and wear super revealing clothes if it's just us two (a few weeks ago she was walking around in a tshirt and thong)

on one hand thinking about all this makes my dick fucking diamonds, but I worry it'll fuck her up emotionally or ruin our relationship. im not sharing any pics, I've never taken any creep shots of her

thoughts? experiences? help me robots

Attached: medium_2-franks-redhot-sauce-1535147928.jpg (600x337, 51K)

Get drunk with her. You can both blame alcohol the next day and get drunk again and blame alcohol again.

Me and twin sis are a couple. Had to move away from our family to keep it secret but worth it.

the main issue I have is if it'll have bad mental consequences for one or both of us, idk if being able to blame it on alcohol helps that much
interesting! by couple do you mean you experience romantic love for each other?
how did the sex start?

OP if you and your sister have some kind of weird sexual tension and you both break it together, shes not gonna be any more fucked up than you both already are. Let it ride dude.

Its your life.

pics pls, if shes ugly and u ugly then dont

at first I thought maybe she just liked the attention but there's undeniably sexual tension now

I don't have any moral issues with it, but part of me feels some kind of disgust and guilt for even letting it get to this point

no pics user but I promise we're both 10/10 beautiful aryans
she's unironically thicc, chubby-ish but all in her thighs and ass

A little bit of alcohol, wait for her to make a teasing joke at your expense and say, "Oh, blow me."

See what happens.

First time make it a threesome with some other chick and see which one you like better

Nice try Jaime, we know've already hit it.

Attached: oh look at you.gif (460x248, 528K)

Yeah, if my sis looked like her and wanted my D, I'd have to.

>user has sex with his sister
>she finds him a third wheel to use as their cover
If degenerates could win,this would be it.

there was literally nothing you could have done to prevent it.

OP embrace it! Just enjoy it. appreciate it. Shes gonna be your sister the rest of your life. Share your life experience with her.

Thaaaaat's awkward.

>tfw no loving sisterwife

How old is she? Only fuck your siblings if you're both mentally prepared to accept a purely carnal relationship and will get over each other, or deal with the weight of having to secretly maintain your romance. Otherwise don't fucking do this.

recently I told her weed makes me really horny and get random huge erections...then a few days later she shows up at my house with bud and starts doing yoga poses in front of me

I could probably just grab her ass if I wanted to start something, it would not take much at all

I've actually never had sex with a woman before, only men
pretty sure she likes hearing my gay sex stories because she thinks two guys together is hot

idk though, like I knew she wanted me to look at her ass so I did, then she'd see me looking. so I definitely did encourage our relationship to get to the point it's at

we get along really well and have very similar senses of humor and the very last thing I'd want to do is ruin our relationship

she's 20 im 25
I know she's had boyfriends and sex but I don't think she's ever had anything very serious

>she's 20 im 25
Well fuck, go for it. Also you're a fag.

You need to work how 2 consenting adults should be allowed to do what they want into a conversation. If she agrees, it's a sign she's probably dtf.

go for it man
its kinda twisted but you are fighting against your own nature. go for it if you want deep inside

dude, if shes flaunting it she doesnt care if you see or look. if she didnt want you to look she'd stop. She doesnt want attention, she wants your dick. If YOU think you get along with her she Obviously thinks she gets along with you too. Dude, im not encouraging incest but you too are clearly of the age that if you're both giving off these signals that you may as well just go for it.

Im not trying to be a dick, but OP is your sister objectively hot? Because it seems like if shes not getting dick from somewhere else and shes trying to get yours, she might be less than attractive. But do it anyway.

>OP is so Chad he's transcending homosexuality and seducing his own sister

>didnt even read your full post
>she buys weed after you say weed makes you horny

DUDE DONT WAIT TOO LONG. she'll give up after she realizes you're a beta cuck. FUCK YOUR SISTER user. DO IT NOW. WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME AND INITIATE!

Lose your fuckin virginity and get good at sex with your sister.

>my sister wants to fuck me
>Me and twin sis are a couple. Had to move away from our family to keep it secret but worth it
NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT

>Get her to watch a movie with you
>Let her rest her head on you lap
>Smoke weed
>See how she reacts

>NORMIES
>Incest
Wtf

>Jow Forums encouraging OP to lose his virginity to his SISTER of all people.
Op is probably larping. If not, don't let the judgement of others here influence your actions. People here will fuck anything that moves if it's warm enough. Be pure and hold your pop to your future wife so you can breed healthy aryan children.

>Fucking your own sister is normie

there is nothing better than fucking someone with the same genes as you desu user.

thanks for all the replies anons. it's given me food for thought. in some ways it's already crossed the line so far that physically doing something isn't that much weirder. but even just thinking about this so in depth is making me feel gross and wish we had a normal sibling relationship

sucking dick doesn't make me a fag
lmao just kidding
jeez that feels more awkward than just grabbing her ass at this point
she is objectively very attractive
we both have some kind of mental issues that stop us from getting close to people. I'm not sure how to describe it
based and redpilled
this has all been building for literally years now. only recently has she (and i guess me too) gotten so brazen about exploring it as a real possibility to each other
I've had girlfriends and the opportunity to have sex but it just didn't feel right for whatever reason (always enjoyed making out with them though). for a while I thought I was gay

Better greentext the experience in full detail when it happens.

It sounds like if you don't fuck her in this window of opportunity where she seems down, you will regret it. If you're in Finland, it's perfectly legal.

Nice larp user, incest stories are always pretty hot

Bad idea. This should be a secret between the two of them. If people outside of their circle know about it, the secret can spread back to the family

2 people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

>wearing super revealing clothes around you
>grabbing your hand and lapping her own ass with it

>Tell her something makes you horny
>she gives it to you and stretches out in front of you.

She definately wants your dick, thats not even a fucking question. If you do actually go down and do it regularly you will certainly need to excommunicate the rest of your family, preferably any friends who know you're siblings, too risky, the issue of being exposed out of the way it can go really really good or bad, either keeping your sibling status a secret becomes a thrilling bonding experience that bonds you closer together until you're a couple practically cememnted together by this secret, an amalgam of constant sex happiness and intimacy, or the pressure could break it up and it becomes awkward as shit. Considering you both had a fucked up childhpod ita likely the former than the latter, I'd say go for it.

This is so fucking hot af.
I don't even want to know what kind of monster will come out when she gets pregnant

I love my mom and I know she would be so brokenhearted if she knew all this was going on
like a year ago from the way me and my sister were sitting on the couch together and joking around she told my sister after i left we were getting weirdly incestuous
oof user idk if I picture this playing out like a real relationship
I see it more like just messing around when we're bored and single, more like an extension of our sibling relationship. the absolute last thing I would want is romantic feelings to develop

Have you jacked off thinking about your sister?

Oh if its just for the sex it'll be fine. I personally could never fuck someone without developing feelings, but everyones different.

if you both sympathize and empathize with eachother this whole process should feel much easier. dont even think twice about it OP. I hope your situation is legit and not some made up fantasy.

GO FOR IT. MAKE IT HAPPEN

best thoughts I can think of would be to kill yourself you disgusting piece of shit.

Attached: 1487651579536.jpg (346x250, 10K)

I thought everyone does that

ok I'm going to sleep. thanks again anons!! I'll read the thread when I wake up

absolutely
the last time I remember for sure was after thanksgiving when she wore these jeans that made her ass look so good. I could not even believe how turned on I was
I do have the same issue user. I fell in love with my best friend that I would blow every few weeks. just not sure I could love a woman in the same way
oof just imagining a conversation about this with her feels so much more uncomfortable than just having sex
I guess discussing everything first would be better...but like god damn how do you even bring it up. I'm cringing just imagining it
thank I am considering it

Dont talk with her about it. Just let it happen user. The next time she gets flirtatious just flirt back. Nothing bad will happen. If you want to maintain the relationship with your sister and fully manifest the potential you have to engage in sexual relationship with her avoid conversing with her at all. Just give in to your instincts. The less words between you two the better. Just let it happen naturally, because from the sound of it SHE is trying to make it happen. Give her what she wants. stop thinking about it.
/thread

Attached: happynig.jpg (448x298, 10K)

I don't know if anyone else in this thread has said it, but you don't want to do this. It's your penis and the trauma talking. You'll irreversibly damage a treasured relationship and for the rest of your life will want to get it back. Please don't do this.

>listening to the voice of reason

OP you seriously dont want to do this. Forget about reason and logic. Embrace the ephemerality of life and consciousness. Embrace your sister in the universal connection of spirit and flesh. Disregard reason and logic.

Attached: whoops.jpg (1024x1024, 723K)

oral hygiene brother?

Have you learned nothing from the sexual revolution? Sex is supposed to feel really good and that's it. This isn't 80 years ago when sex was supposed to make babies with your wife. Your sister wants to feel really good with a guy she trusts. What probably happened is she got molested when she was young, it was a horrible experience, but there was something else. Some semblance of pleasure she latched on to and knows that sex is supposed to be like. She wants someone who will help her feel good and won't hurt her. Better you than Chad amirite? As long as you're both not dumb enough have a kid and you both accept that the purpose of this is to become more well adjusted and that you will both eventually move on, I don't see why you two shouldn't do this. Sex is an act of love, after all. Don't you love your sister?

>Be pure and hold your pop to your future wife so you can breed healthy aryan children.

>You'll irreversibly damage a treasured relationship and for the rest of your life will want to get it back. Please don't do this.

LMAO are you fucking kidding me? oh my god get out of here with your fucking morals. both of you. incest is a morally neutral action unless babies result because there you are creating a net-loss for the child and for society as a whole because the genes are bad and that childs next partner will be fucked because of them. as long as he doesn't get her pregnant he can fuck her all he wants my dude it's not doing ANY harm to anybody. nobody is being groomed. no age differences that create power dynamics. they are both legally adults and if both consent then literally what is the issue here?

you moralfagging is so fucking toxic dude let people be people if a brother and sister happen to have feelings for eachother let them fuck. its just skin to skin and they're both adults. as long as there is no child born, literally what is wrong with incest? provide FACTS. not feelings. argue yourself out of this conundrum with logic and facts. i don't want to hear any moralfagging and feelings disguised as facts.

defend your position, moralfags.

i'm 1-0 so far

Attached: des 'undefeated' TINY.jpg (250x318, 56K)

Flat out say you wish you had a fuck buddy the next time it would be appropriate, something about sex just being sex for fun. She might offer.

>part of me feels some kind of disgust and guilt for even letting it get to this point

You definitely should, but you'll get over it after you bust.

Direct brother-sister children are no more at risk of defects than a woman getting pregnant at the very end of her fertility before menopause.

There is no outrage when the latter happens.

I agree with you on the other points but stop parroting this retardation, defects happen after multiple generations of inbreeding.

keep sora safe haru

>Destiny's reputation died for our ability to then take his talking points and use them in real conversations
Based

Attached: Screenshot_2017-10-25-21-21-54-1.png (580x607, 260K)

looks like we've got a mental midget here

>Direct brother-sister children are no more at risk of defects than a woman getting pregnant at the very end of her fertility before menopause.

her body her choice my dude

>defects happen after multiple generations of inbreeding.

they also have higher chance in the first instances of inbreeding, resulting in the child going around passing on bad genes that ruin society because they are unhealthy. this is an inarguable FACT. and this is why when you hear of incest, you get all these feelings of disgust and anger that trigger you so hard that you make up random shit and sperg the fuck out when i drop the logic bombs and start making random arguments about women in menopause or some shit.

this all just sounds like more feelings disguised as facts. none of it has to do with incest outside of inbreeding, either. just irrational feelings. try again my dude. i'm too good at this. it's my job.

2-0 you can't beat me

Attached: des 'shooting logic at u' TINY.jpg (882x757, 79K)

I'm the second poster and I don't know who Destiny is. I think I just like to look up a lot of fact about things that are taboo and really have no reason to be.

Oh fuck, you brought back memories user.

But the file name, the fact that he debates incest, the picture, and the fact that you were talking about incest with his picture at the same time. Unless you mean you're the first one.

Second in the post order, and first in link order in your reply.

>try again my dude. i'm too good at this. it's my job.
>2-0 you can't beat me
cringe

Absolutely fuck her everyday you possibly can. Maybe live the rest of your lives together. I'm not even joking.

Attached: 1527558637228.jpg (747x749, 108K)

post her feet
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

hey user, simple solution: make sure she sees you with your pants off. make it like a joke.
also what makes your childhood fucked up, if you don't mind me asking? you don't want your mental health to take anymore than it needs to...

alternate solution: be honest with her (i suppose this is the "good guy" option). you need to confront the situation with her, make sure she's in the right state of mind- 5 years is a big age gap, especially that young.
also, i feel like telling you that everything's gonna be alright, for whatever reason my brain's telling me . . .

big godspeed energy to you