Hey /fut/, i skipped the gym for a week for medical issues. I knew I would feel soreness on my muscles...

Hey /fut/, i skipped the gym for a week for medical issues. I knew I would feel soreness on my muscles, but holy shit i cant fucking move my legs. The rest of the body is fine now, every other part expect legs. It hurts like a bitch, especially the quads and glutes. Im not exaggerating; its been 4 days and i cant walk straight. Sometimes one of my legs gives up and i trip. Going up and down stairs is a torture. Should i go to the doctor? I’ve never felt soreness this badly before, not even after holidays or my first week at the gym.

Attached: AB26F22D-9542-4914-A393-87AECD1B379D.jpg (750x737, 159K)

Dislocated and redpilled

I feel soreness. Muscles really hurt. I don’t think its a dislocation

>/fut/

Attached: JzyV4R4.jpg (498x456, 21K)

nigga your calf has a corner

Attached: 1506174747479.jpg (626x717, 34K)

aesthetic as fuck

torn and bluepilled

ok some medfag please tell me what the fuck is going on in this image because I'm scared

Does it look good or bad?

Attached: 82B22D95-34D0-4CA4-B913-1716EF9D7B40.jpg (750x736, 248K)

Wtf happend to You??

I want to squeeze it

just get some wd-40 on there and itll smooth right out

>Hey guys I can't move my legs and my shit looks all fucked up should I see a doctor?
You should go to the doctor and get a vasectomy.

it piss

Lmao you look like my cartoon character. And here I was worried the calves would be too stylized.

Attached: cf6b14aabe201ecf07adaa842498262b.png (393x612, 79K)

That's normal. Just run it off and it will be fine.

Gastroc tear maybe? And yes, see a doc.

My calves are not the problem dude. My quads and ass hurt. Calves are and look good to me

I think i went too hard on leg day after skipping it for a week

Did it begin immediately after a particular exercise or did it begin a while later?

A day after. I felt them tired right after finishing legs, but that’s normal when you finish any muscle.

Just take a cold shower and one day tonight

I'm no doctor but I guess with our limited knowledge we can't rule out the chance of Rhabdomyolysis. Should probably go to a doctor and up your fluid and electrolyte intake in the meantime on the off chance.

pretty sure is a shitty implant

1- whatever is going on with your calf ain't normal. Doesn't matter if they feel fine, go see a doctor for that because seriously, wtf

2- have you noticed your urine getting darker? Like almost brown-ish? I once worked out way harder than I should have and ended up tearing a bunch of muscle fibers, to the point where some of my muscle tissue got released into my bloodstream (it's a condition call Rhabdomyolysis, or just Rhabdo), fucked with my kidneys a bit, and turned my piss brown. Luckily I didn't fuck up too bad, because I drank a bunch of water, rested, then saw a doctor who told me to keep doing the same exact thing, and my urine went back to normal the next day, while my muscles were fine in a week and a half or so. But it is insanely painful, and can even lead to kidney failure, so if you have any of those symptoms look into it.

I dont know what that is but i searched it and it has to do with the kidneys?? Wtf. I think ill go see a doctor tomorrow
In the meantime i will try this

Fuck man. I will try pissing and see. Thanks

Attached: 1554491796593.png (450x352, 114K)

i used to have the same issue it sounds like over active quads, get some rest, drink tons of water, eat a lot and take a break from squats and stretch your hip flexors it'll go away eventually

it's lupus

Assuming that your calves normally look like rectangles and they aren't in pain, intense soreness is not unusual if you're new to lifting. I was extremely out of shape when I started lifting, and the first time I did squats I couldn't walk the next day and had to skip gym for a week.

Dude i literally skipped once leg day in this year. I was training. Thats why im asking. It was just a week

Do not despair, OP. I analyzed your leg and it seems your testosterone is too high so you're developing what we call a back of the knee dick. Congratulations.

Attached: Diagnosis.jpg (750x737, 160K)

And it's such good size too! Good going OP.

It's just a guess, based on the delayed, long-running muscle soreness. If your pee starts getting dark, then it's more likely.

Attached: 1541426379892.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>back of the knee dick
lmao OP you gotta find her now

Attached: 2kjNkHo.gif (600x2300, 44K)

kek

Youre evidently a good drawfag but those legs do not look good my man

What the fuck
Kek

Yeah I kinda reached that conclusion after I had already invested too much into it. It was just for a short student portfolio video so nbd

wtf did you put a cellphone in your thighs?

image looking at some dude's hairy leg and think about dicks

Never in my life have I seen something like this.

You have to be gay to not like dicks, dicks are literally mankind's best friends and since the birth of the first thinking human, as soon as we discovered pigments we've been drawing them on every available surface. Think long and hard about dicks, they don't need to give you a boner (if they do you're gay) but you have to appreciate them.

Is that lump on your calf partiularly painful? Can you bear weight?

Calf raises, high rep low weight.
20 rep squat sets
Leg press with lockout
Snake juice only.

Gotta get all that rhabdo out of the system.

Mr Iida

Attached: Engine.png (1280x720, 1.61M)

i recognize that penis

I'm outta here.

Attached: 1556017706728.jpg (373x545, 56K)

>he doesn't train his calf shelves

Attached: pepe with extra cheese.jpg (640x633, 39K)

Nice

what the FUCK is that

Attached: 1552257870870.png (200x322, 54K)

I asked my medfag friend what it might be and he thinks it's probably a buildup of lactic acid that's just sorta chillin. he recommends stretching followed by some type of physical activity - probably something low intensity that just gets the blood flowing.