It's almost beach season, is your body ready?

It's almost beach season, is your body ready?

Attached: 1555977115011.webm (640x1136, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNzeWLTJ4QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>spending money
>going outside
I'll pass.

kind of?
I can feel some ab definition, but I've got a nice layer of fat over it.
if I ever get into a situation where I need to wear a bathing suit, fasting for ~2 weeks should get my abs to show.
until then I'll continue to eat big.

It’s good enough to break your no fap streak

My back is covered in acne and I'm already 22 years old.
My body will never be ready for the beach.

FUCK, the curly haired one reminds me of my ex. Thanks for these feels you piece of shit.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhbhh
How do i get rid of bacne triwd everything

>tfw been bulking the last 2 months
whoops

LOL im not fucking ready but who cares. I need to fucking keep the bulk going its seriously the only way. Im gonna be looking very large and not cut but who cares rofl. I have gyno btw

that webm reminds me of new years night where my friend wanted to bang this chick but she wanted to go skinny dipping with me. I had to reject her hard and my friend ended up getting cock blocked by one of our dyel passive aggressive pussy friend. Such a bad night

Attached: 1463251092545.png (253x224, 92K)

I haven't been to a beach in years. I always hated them anyway, but now I won't go because they're fucking degenerate. I don't want people looking at my dick bulge in a bathing suit and I don't want to see anyone's bulges or naked women

Nope. Wasn't planning on going to a beach anyways. But maybe this fall I'll look good in some sweaters.

Yeah buddeh

Attached: 1544176300976.webm (240x240, 845K)

i will be by the end of may
i only have like 2-3 pounds to lose before my abs are completely visible
i’m going to be fucking shredded

Going to the beach and swimming for an hour or so will destroy that bacne atleast temporarily.

Same

alot of acne problems are caused by your diet

Not even close. Stressed from work, no time to gym. Need to lose 25 lbs but always overeat so end up staying at weight.

Yes, but I don't go outside so it's all moot.

Not yet, gonna do a quick 2 month keto cut. But god damn, I love the beach.

>going to small beach with qt gf
>feeling the fresh ocean's air, nose can breathe clearly because no longer subject to inland allergens
>laying in the sand while soaking in the warmth from the suns rays, not worried at all about getting too dark
>running into ocean shore with qt to get feet wet
>playfully splashing each other and giggling uncontrollably
>kissing her gently in the summer breeze

Even at 24 this is still the greatest pleasure of my life, it's just so comfy

Attached: kiyoshi.png (545x814, 484K)

>almost
Unfortunately I'm a fingolian and the beach season might just begin mid July depending on if we get a cold or an extremely cold June. Plenty of time left to cut.

based and cocoon pilled

I am on tonsillitis rn. So im pretty much faszing all day. Ist helps my Cut and shared the gut. But Not ready enough for beach atm. Need to find the Balance between cardio and strength for me.

>almost ready to binge
>opened instagram
>looked up pic related
>sticked to the diet

Stop using antibacterial soap and get a loofah

Attached: 171828292726261.png (1080x1051, 1.67M)

Always.
Won't go though cause all the Lake beaches near me are condom and needle littered minorityfests literally next to a nuclear power plant.

he smelled her before he ever saw her. well trained brapdog

tfw jacked af but HUGE stretch marks all over chest and shoulders

Attached: 1544645112066.jpg (288x288, 13K)

I have until July or August at the latest to become shredded. Thing is I'm still fat as fuck with a good amount of muscles from bulking this winter.
I'm starting an insane fast/cut/fast/cut after Easter and finally reveal my gains to the world.

post pic

Attached: b46d92c93611092916b6e75e13862d13.jpg (1280x942, 328K)

I feel the need to give sauce for context of this comic page.

The whole chapter is an existential crisis as the main character is being pissed on by a girl. That isn't rain in those panels.
Manga is prison school.

Attached: 8e506b3437cf562e160057fa24f09b28230ea853_full.jpg (184x184, 9K)

I fucked up big time. I cutted 14lbs and my upper abs were visible, but then I couldn't stop binging sugar and I almost gained it all back. I felt like i lost control over my body every day. Should I just fast back down?

Yes but I prefer spending my free time in the alps than on a beach. Can't easily outpace normies and drunktards on beaches.

>174cm
>64kgs
Never really lifted but have a decent body.
Planning to start lifting and take supplements so that I can get a beach body by 1-2 months.
What do?

4-packs is visible without flexing but I can't get lower abs definition, not interested in fasting for that because I want to be able to keep training hard.

My back is ready for summer at least. regularly getting some mires.

based and mountain-pilled
Same here, gonna spend a month in Austria and another one in Switzerland.

Might go for some weekend beach time in Italy though.

Did a month of hardcore keto to burn some fat, gonna reload for another month or so then go on a 1 week snake diet fast closer to June.

Even with roids + gh + slin you won't make too big a change in 1 month Lmao

Start planning for next year's beach season. At your stats youre already better than most (not fat)

Just be active, go to the gym every other day + some cardio twice a week.

even better : find some sport you truly enjoy so you go practice it at least twice a week and get bonus social gains.

Pretty much. Measured today and I finally hit my goal waist, actually went past it. I was aiming for 30 and today I measured in at 29.75. Not entirely sure if I should stop the diet or just continue for a week or two to see if I can hit 29 flat since a Grecian ideal calculator says 29 would be my ideal waist.

What bf% should you be at for beach season?

The only way to get rid of backne is to get some heavy dosage of sun, dummy.

Yes, gunna mog everyone this year.
youtube.com/watch?v=lNzeWLTJ4QM

Europe 10%
US 18%
Asia 12%

with tren + gh + slin its not gonna take more than a couple months

get a gf
fixed my problem with acne, should be easy right ?

Attached: 1553401170288.jpg (463x529, 19K)

I'll be ready in six weeks when I need it.

I've lost 27lbs since December but my goal is to lose 30lbs more, at least. Maybe next summer, I'm at 287 now.

Attached: 1403967555396.jpg (420x388, 52K)

>when the bulk goes to far
at least you are a beast bro

>I'm at 287 now

your goal should be to lose 100 lbs more

Absolutely not. But I only started exercising and cleaning up my diet seriously last month. I have vacations later in the year and I hope to be more ready by then.

My beach trip isn't until September so my cut season was pushed back accordingly.

>still didn't quite make 1/2/3/4 this year

Attached: 1538763915039.jpg (847x466, 37K)

it's not all fat, I've been lifting for years, something like 225 sounds good

fast for a week. take a before and after picture and dont scratch. see if you have improvements (you will)