How does it feel knowing that none of you loser will ever afford expensive things like me?

How does it feel knowing that none of you loser will ever afford expensive things like me?

Attached: 3567793.jpg (640x861, 70K)

what is your SEA country of choice for bride purchasing?

at least i can afford a gym membership, fatass

not afraid of that, im swiss, i basically shitting gold since 9 grade

Not even a little bit jealous. I rep one of these bad boys for work and don't wear a watch any other time.

Also you should get that adjusted.

Attached: Casio.jpg (235x445, 19K)

I seriously hope that horrific thing isn't your arm.

how can you post a picture like that and not expect people to point out how grotesquely fat you are. and you're a ginger too. it's over for you.

I haven't seen this bait in a while.

>tfw waited for these newfags
>my sides
either leave this board or lurk more newfags
i was waiting for newfags to reply and lo and behold

Attached: 1507487313026.jpg (400x386, 25K)

>how does it feel
At least I dont have freckles

Attached: FC05E477-137D-4614-A286-3ED6989EA969.jpg (629x613, 66K)

>wearing wrist fedoras

Ahh the ol Seiko 5 Nautilus. I wear a skx013, on the standard jubilee. I actually like it a lot.

im craving some tortillas now

>fat
>ginger
>bragging about anything

OH NO NO NO SWEETIE NO :O

I am not hating bro that shit looks tight.

How does it feel knowing money and power is more attractive than anything else to women? This dude could cuck your women for free, just because of the power he represents

>t. fat ugly ginger

OH NO SWEETIE NO ;))

Whenever you see someone holding political power, set against it the fact that you yourself have no need of power. Whenever you see someone wealthy, observe what you have instead of that. For if you have nothing in its place, you are in a miserable state; but if you have the absence of the need to have wealth, realize that you have something greater and much more valuable. One man has a beautiful wife, you have the absence of longing for a beautiful wife. Do you think these are little things? How much would these very people the wealthy, the powerful, the ones who live with beautiful women pay for the ability to look down on wealth and power and those very women whom they adore and get? (Enchiridion, Epictetus)

Just so everyone knows how much it costs.

Attached: E6048E85-8F48-4A3C-9F4A-3312B1932D40.png (750x1334, 1.18M)

freckles are literally kisses from angels

>implying someone deliberately missing the bait is falling for the bait

t. irish guy

Its an 120 dollar watch lol

Its literally 100 dollars wtf

Do you think a watch like this could fool roasties into sucking my cock? I'm a 5 down, right down the middle incel. 5'9'', 5.5 inch cock, 100 IQ, white and middle class.

All real white people have freckles you fucking euromutts.
And he doesn't look fat, anyways. He just has a thick wrist which is attractive to women

Since not a lot of people wear watches anymore if you wear a watch thats not an oversized fossil or michael kors watch they will probably be impressed.

he looks pretty fat desu