Incels and attractiveness

It bothers me that incels and low IQs can't differentiate ugly women from attractive women. These people have no concept of bone structure or facial symmetry, and they're completely fooled by plain-faced or even mediocre women in makeup. It just makes no sense to me. When talking to these people, they'll claim that pic related is a 9 until they see her without makeup. Don't get me wrong--this is not a "sharp elbows" post... I just can't stand it. Is it because face blindness is a symptom of autism? Can any incels weigh in?

Chicks like this can attract thousands of orbiters... God help us.

Attached: 4a392ef0f55ff28668285b42b222099023964b2b63501d4e3e289025f32df0ac.jpg (576x1023, 62K)

why doesnt she have any eyebrows what the fuck

Bottom looks fake as fuck.
Top would be kinda cute if she had eyebrows.

she looks better without makeup.
go ahead and hate me. Yes her eyebrows are missing, I am not retarded, if she had eyebrows she would be mmore of qt than wih make up

Damn it, wrong pic. The OP pic is a bad example--this one is much better.

Attached: twitch thot.jpg (670x630, 56K)

post one without make up

there is no need to differentiate between ugly and attractive women because looks don't matter for women, only for men. A woman can be hideously ugly and hundreds of men will still compete to get her attention. Men, on the other hand, need to bodybuild and groom themselves to not be considered subhuman.

Always remember this: women, no matter how ugly, can only be alone by choice.

>post one without make up
I get it, she has foundation on, but it's not her usual stuff

this is simply wrong, 10/10 men do not go for ugly chicks in general, you're only posting this shit to cope with the fact that you're not very attractive. You're no different from the fat sluts on reddit circleshlicking about shit, the only difference is that they know deep down that they're the problem, whereas you've managed to delude yourself fully

she a qt tbqhwyfam

>she a qt tbqhwyfam
she's utterly average and on top of that she's not white so her genetic procreative value is lower as well

You know what. She might have a face that isn't symmetrically, and her cheekbones are nonresistant, but she isn't less than a 6.

If you made a big deal out of her slight flaws, I think that would make you the biggest incel here. You are petty. You can't see past looks. You are what we hate in women.

This is bad bait.

here is the part you need to improve
>this is simply wrong, 10/10 men do not go for ugly chicks in general,

I am serious, I love to appreciate a good bait. This one needs serious improvement.

men will fuck absolutely anything.
Men fuck when they're allowed to (by women), women fuck when they feel like it.

show me a legit 10/10 guy--tall, handsome, rich--with a verifiably ugly chick, below 4/10

>men will fuck absolutely anything.
>Men fuck when they're allowed to (by women), women fuck when they feel like it.
WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY
BOTTOM TEXT

The ending has too many insults and makes it unnecessarily long. Next time make it shorter.

I don't care about anecdote evidence. Its a simple fact that women can only be volcels.
Its not that difficult to acknowledge that men of very high value settle for average chicks.

This is almost all entirely true. Heed his words.

>You know what. She might have a face that isn't symmetrically, and her cheekbones are nonresistant, but she isn't less than a 6.
>If you made a big deal out of her slight flaws, I think that would make you the biggest incel here. You are petty. You can't see past looks. You are what we hate in women.
she's squarely in 5/10 territory. There's nothing wrong with that, she's just nothing special, but with some makeup on, incel retards think she's a stunner. It blows my mind. I'm not complaining about her looks, I'm just saying that incel retards like you are inflating the value of women by having no standards whatsoever.

Attached: pm.jpg (640x659, 66K)

>I don't care about anecdote evidence. Its a simple fact that women can only be volcels.
>Its not that difficult to acknowledge that men of very high value settle for average chicks.

>hurr durr just accept my objectively +wrong opinion and agree with me because this other thing is true

>This is almost all entirely true
only insecure pathetic incels believe that shit lol, the rest of us know there is plenty of wiggle room in the middle. I've never met a single attractive man who legit believes that shit for long, or if they do they'll turn into ugly, shut-in losers soon enough

I have to go, champ.
Good luck next time in your next bait. This one was of poor quality.

>so far removed from reality that all you can do is repeat "bait, bait, bait"

Bottom looks like whore. Would cum buckets for top + eyebrows.

>Thousands of orbiters
Proof? Even with the makeup she's a 5-6/10 at best and wouldn't get two looks from the average Chad...

>Proof? Even with the makeup she's a 5-6/10 at best and wouldn't get two looks from the average Chad...
Proof is this website. stay here long enough and you will see

Some men just don't want to lose their time checking if they're going to be cucked or not.

Attached: 17msp8moucqatjpg.jpg (500x658, 77K)

>being this autistically critical of a woman's facial structure
>actually taking the time to create this thread
Never wonder why you're posting on a board full of rejects and virgins.

She's pretty cute desu. Any with make up on?
Girls like this either clean up well or like dog shit. But as is she's cute.
Fucking Asians. They're some of the worse

>She's pretty cute desu
i agree, she's fine, it's just that she's not a stunner, but you've got these 4/10 incels who just can't accept that and who put her on a pedestal and the result is the modern situation

>Some men just don't want to lose their time checking if they're going to be cucked or not.
he's not a perfect 10 but I guess you might think so if you're insecure about your height

but I'll still take your point, that's a good example. she's hopelessly ugly

I bet she looks fine when she isn't squinting like that. I'd fuck her.

it doesnt fucking matter for women. every young woman who isnt overweight is attractive

I don't get it either. Makeupfrauding is hardly a thing in real life. At best it can cover up some skin imperfections (i.e. improve you looks by maybe 0.5 points).

>I don't get it either. Makeupfrauding is hardly a thing in real life. At best it can cover up some skin imperfections (i.e. improve you looks by maybe 0.5 points).
yeah, this. Also men have better luck IRL, too. On Tinder you have to be a facial Chad, but IRL you can just be normal and easily land girls in your range or higher. Sucks for incels who can't handle social situatinos

I'm 6"2 dude and this guy was a sex symbol when Lost was airing.

>is a girl
>isn't fat
>not a ditbrained instagram addict
>does let me do whatever nasty shit to her in bed
Who gives a fuck about her face symmetry or bone structure at that point?

>I'm 6"2 dude and this guy was a sex symbol when Lost was airing.
well I agree with the point nonetheless, although I see that as an extreme case and an outlier. It reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger with his hispanic maid