For the first time in my life, I'm going to meet a girl tomorrow. Here's the story

For the first time in my life, I'm going to meet a girl tomorrow. Here's the story.

>be me
>2014
>autistic manlet
>randomly find a person in some normie website with my old interest written in her bio, just message her and ask a question
>sheanswered.jpg
>we start talking
>we talk for almost one year, she still didn't saw my face
>one day she founds my picture because of my aunt uses facebook and shared a family pic
>she confesses to me
>I don't even see myself as a man, I got a average face and I'm fucking 5'6 my self-esteem is non-existent
>I can't imagine someone loving me
>freak out and block her
>she calls from different numbers but I hang up

Fast forward to 2018
>about to kms
>decide to end some unfinished business
>text her
>we start talking again
>shes still in love with me
>asks me out
>I have feelings for her so I say yes
>lookmamaimadeit.mp4
>we talk for hours daily

Fast forward to today
>she has some family business in my state
>she will be here tomorrow
>I'm scared, I've lost the ability to think
>we are meeting and I dunno how to don't fuck this

I'm so happy guys, thanks for reading.

Attached: sun.jpg (1200x901, 105K)

Glad you didn't give up on living. You're the perfect example of making a comeback. Good job user. I wish you happiness.

Congrats user, that's a great feeling. All the best with the grill.

Thank you user. When she learned I'm suidical she said "I want to be your reason to live" and she became my reason. I've recently started going to gym too. Now I believe every robot can fix his life and I'm trying to help everyone here.

Attached: 1541179874643.png (1001x823, 806K)

Thanks man, hope everyone will experience this feeling too

Dude that's wholesale as fuck, I hope I'll get to experience something similar one day.
Best of luck, I believe in you!

You will user, have faith in your life.

Attached: 13124123.jpg (525x525, 54K)

>Now I believe every robot can fix his life
Don't believe that shit. You just got lucky, that's why you were able to "fix your life"

Shameless bump about me needing your tips about not fuck this up

Attached: rain.jpg (680x510, 69K)

Is she at least cute?

Original comment

Yes she is. I don't get why she wants to settle for me tho.
But she's 5'5 so thats a bit bad for me.

Why not user? You should be able to fix it unless god went too harsh on you.

Attached: 116849a.jpg (300x240, 10K)

I don't see any way to solve my problems

What are your problems?
Original

Where is the final frontier of god harshing? Im gonna weep for now and go to sleep. Wish you well. If you love her go and take her on trip. Why i must feel so much? Sleep.

I don't know man. She's OK with everything as long as she's with me. Thanks and goodnight.

I am socially retarded, I can't make conversations with no one.
I also have self esteem problems

Post a picture of her

Oreganonoli

Don't do this op
oregano

Think about nothing can happen if you mess up the conversation. Try to ask questions.
Pic related

Attached: bae.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I'm glad for you OP, but how in the world is she cool with a 3-4 year gap in your relationship?

Post a picture of her body and let us see if she is truly cute

Dunno user. But when I texted her for the second time it was in the first quarter of 2018 so we have been constantly communicating since then. Last time I checked we had around 100.000 messages so the gap is pretty much closed.

Sure thing user, just don't save or share.

Attached: thicc_bod.jpg (673x1024, 219K)

Maybe I'm a cynical asshole, but do not underestimate a woman scorned. Approach your meeting with caution. I hope everything goes well.

I get it, thanks for the advice.

How did it turn out user? I hope to see something wholesome

How do you know you're not being catfished user? Do you know what she looks like? I hope it works out and you gtfo this board.

I'll make another post after the date.
She's coming to my territory, we are going to meet at a crowded place at first, knew her for years, Skypes etc. And I know, she's sending pics daily. I don't think I can leave there at this point. I've wasted my life here.

way to go chris chan. your love quest is about to end

Think about showing up slightly late. Do not get there early. Worst thing that happens is she worries for a moment or two and you're late 5-10 minutes.

I am happy for you that your life is turning around, but i have to ask... Have you seen how she looks like yet? Can you imagine if some qt fell in love with you :)

Oh I'm always late. But why is that?

Yeah I did, she's cute and have good body because of sports. Only one and a half inch shorter than me tho. She'll be longer than me if she wears heels.

Are you and her white

Yes, why did you ask?

Again, I am coming from a skeptic's perspective: You want to show up late in case you see something you don't like. You want to see her before she sees you. If she looks different, is a totally different person, is with someone you don't like etc...It's paranoid, but remember this is someone you've never met before. Stay careful.

She's white and I'm black, herr is a pic of me

Hope I don't regret this but at this point ot doesnt matter anymore

>psyops post

this is why we cant have nice things

Attached: 1366494532280.jpg (700x539, 88K)

Which one of you is OP, i have to know because... reasons...

Fuck off nigger go find someone else to impersonate.

I deleted the photo, shit bad idea

But yes I am a black guy

Sure you did buddy. What's your point, acting as me.

>The URL doesn't refer to an image, or the image is not publicly accessible.

uhh guys

Attached: 1394696511028.png (278x510, 15K)

That stupid nigger posted his own pic, which is aganist the rules. Then deleted it to don't get banned.

So now that I reveal I'm a black dude meeting a white girl, you create a fake trip and try to derail my thread?

Real mature

As you can see, clover highlights my replies.
What are you gonna say now? Did I stole your phone and took a screenshot?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-21-05-14-14-935_org.floens.chan.png (1080x1920, 205K)

Now see and get the fuck out

>Posts a clear screen shot with some foreign euro language

I see now why you want to take over my thread, your probably one of those edgelord autists that makes racist vocaroo songs and posts them on /tv/

Whatever dude, you can have this thread. I'm gonna meet this girl either way

Your retreat aganist my proof was faster than I expected. Not go back to /b/ and try to take another person's thread.
Good luck meeting that imaginary girl with that face tho.

Are you done pretending to be me, dude? This is getting old

I'm bored of your failed impersonation attempt, post proof or fuck off