ALL I WANT IS A GF, I LITERALLY DON'T CARE. I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR A GF, I WOULD ASSASSINATE A CONGRESSMAN...

ALL I WANT IS A GF, I LITERALLY DON'T CARE. I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR A GF, I WOULD ASSASSINATE A CONGRESSMAN, I DON'T CARE, I DON'T CARE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Attached: 1543880848772.jpg (1242x808, 36K)

Homeland security would like a word with you.

Attached: FBE105A1-1CE8-473A-8EEB-FC5471C28CEF.jpg (550x366, 69K)

>ALL I WANT IS A GF
ugh. people like you are such idiots.

I am white. And Canadian.

OP here. Why? I don't even want sex. I just want someone to hold. I am waiting for marriage anyway.

>I just want someone to hold. I am waiting for marriage anyway.
Won't happen, especially in Canada.

because a gf isn't a nice thing to have. Anyone that says it is doesn't know what they are talking about.

It must feel like nice somewhat but not in the way OP sees it. Even little girls like manlier boys than him.

Something I've found in my recent past is, I don't really want JUST a gf. I don't want to be lied to, have some sort of a fake cuck relationship. I don't want to be placated, and say that just having the relationship is the reward.

In turn this got me thinking: do I want the relationship at all? I don't think I do. I think I just want...someone. I want to lose my virginity to someone I genuinely care about, but I don't want the commitment, because I'm unreliable at heart. Maybe that means I'm not ready. I wonder if I'll ever be.

Attached: DACD58BD-53A7-4EDA-A0FC-32C15012F12B.jpg (918x592, 126K)

This is my feel. Like it would be nice, but I havent ever had one being me. It makes me think to get one I would have to put on quite the show. But then what is the point? I want to feel loved and if im just acting then it is not really me they would like.

That and I really like having independence. I dont have much now but if I had to hang out with some girl everyday and keep them entertained I would hate it. Most of what I do are very solitary hobbies unless they had some skill but lets face it even if there are skilled woman im not getting them. At best id get some boring unappealing girl Id be embarrassed with. Id sit around and pretend to enjoy what she says and shed do the same for me. Id rather just not even bother.

OP here, you guys are making me feel worse than I did before. All I want is someone to hold. Why is that bad?

Nothing's wrong with that, man, if you want companionship that's your business and who are we to say differently?

I'm just saying like is that REALLY what you want though, like where's the cutoff line for how okay this is?

My sister would suck your dick for a McRib

will you be my john wick bf?

It is. More than anything. I just want to wake up next to someone who loves me.

Do you live in Toronto?
I would. How would I go about doing that?

you say you'll do anything, but will you become the kind of person girls want to be with? if so, go do that. the rest should take care of itself.

be a pro at killing like john wick. i would legitimately like that. its not my biggest requirement for a bf but if youre willing to assassinate someone that shows alot of dedication

Honestly, I am trying, man.
I have killed animals before, but only for food. What other requirements do you have?

play a good Visual Novel it'll change your life and possibly cure your depression, or something like Life is Strange

killing animals for food isnt assasination, thats just hunting. other requirements i have would be someone caring and devoted, those matter much more in the long run than anything superficial like looks or status

Well, I check both of those. I can learn to kill. Do you have kik?

You're wrong. If you wanted a gf, you'd have one.
Your standards are too high. That's all our problem

Attached: 1534762439579.png (756x574, 86K)

I can assure you, they may be. Fuck. All I want is her to smell nice.

Stop playing the game like a normie and go for grannies. If you have some balls go for

Attached: 1547952044877.jpg (2288x1632, 604K)

Work hard on yourself, workout and cut down on the cursing and anger against yourself. Hygiene is important and dress well, understand dieting. You can still enjoy kino and anime but also mix that up with some other things such as reading biographies and Ted talks. Be inspired.