Looking like you lift in clothes

Do you guys look like you lift in clothes? What muscles make you look the largest?

Attached: FB2FDCD2-5423-40DE-A446-A87CFE2AF87A.jpg (750x1334, 162K)

That shirt is fucking gay

>23%bf
>shitass haircut that makes you look like an 8yr old autist
Bro just try a little harder, youre almost there.

I think so, although I am not sure

Attached: IMG_4783.jpg (750x1334, 196K)

Who the fuck still wears Hollister? Lmao I stopped wearing that shit when I was like 20 and that was ten years ago

Post body

Attached: 51617EA0-3AFB-423D-AE9B-A5C707F1AC05.jpg (750x1334, 81K)

that shirt is gay tho, legit looks like you're wearing ed hardy lmao

I like it

>doesn't skip leg day
>ignores core entirely
???
Also

Have you ever considered not being such an unbelievable faggot? Consider suicide.

OP, you look good, solid and wide. Good work. This guy is clearly unbearably jealous and has probably never step foot in a gym, ever.

Alright OP, calm down, we're sorry you have the fashion choice of a 50 year old man going through a mid life crisis

Yeah my core is definitely my weakest body part, I have zipper abs and I just kinda got discouraged
Thank you brother, we’re all gunna make it

Guaranteed fat fucking faggots

Forearms

>OP resorting to samefagging
Hiding the thread will make you feel a lot less embarrassed than what you're currently doing

Rear delts, upper chest.

Too much front delt makes you look slouched and too much lower Pec looks like boobs.

Yeah buddy, that's right, it is completely beyond the realms of possibility that anyone other than OP could ever disagree with you.

Im an unironic 18 year old zoomer, I get a pass alright

>Yeah my core is definitely my weakest body part, I have zipper abs and I just kinda got discouraged
I'd shit on you for that but I've been neglecting it hard myself. You still deserve to be shit on if that indeed is you samefagging, though

You look good but honestly dude that hat sucks, ditch it

hot
that shirt looks shitty

OP isn't samefagging how hard is it for you fucking peanut brained retards to understand the fact that sometimes other people will disagree with you

Both of those things (the age and the year) are embarrassing as fuck times to admit you stopped wearing Hollister.

Stopped (after literally about 9 months) in 2005 at age 14 here before you ask...

Post your body or get the fuck out of the thread. I mog you bitch boy. Are you just his e-boyfriend here to defend him from the mean comments?