Hey R9K, I'm confused about what happened with this story

Hey R9K, I'm confused about what happened with this story

I personally think the nigger was the one in fault but Idk

Attached: 6zeuluasnib21.png (301x359, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sIG5ZB0fw1k
youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
youtu.be/3-pFMZaw5f0?t=4342
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/11/04/white-nationalists-gather-baltimore-ninth-annual-hl-mencken-club-conference
youtube.com/watch?v=L8kxeFb84iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have never in my life seen so much media coverage over a kid standing in front of some guy and smirking. people are trying to make this sound like some rodney king shit. weird times.

cmon man there was no black individual in that video and you know it

short answer, there were 3 groups being retarded
maga white kids were from some local catholic school, they were mostly being fine, just noisy and chanting dumb stuff
black isrealites showed up and started yelling their dumb shit, and may or may not have been the ones to kick off the racist stuff, calling people niggers and whatnot
and there was a native american march in remembrance of some slaughter that had happened
native dude with the drum walks up to some kids, playing his drum, and another native american dude with him starts yelling anti-white shit back at the crowd of the catholic maga kids
catholic maga kids start chanting "build the wall" to the natives because all trump supporters are morons
the kid in the picture stood as close as he could to the dude playing his drum and stared him down, but he didn't say anything

>native American was black
>random Muslim girl in it as well

Kys retard

anyone have the video???

pls lads

youtu.be/sIG5ZB0fw1k

>trump supporters are morons

Everything else was right but this one statement is false. At least they're smarter then hilaryfags that are still around.

thank you Iaddie :)

if you side with rich chad... you're getting banned on this board

why are all trump supporters white chads?

You owe me your first bo- yeah nvm

my first what? boigasm?

fucking nothing happens?
i watched that whole video what a waste of time god damn

Exactly, people are upset over the kid staring

I was gonna say your fist born child but that's probably never gonna happen

chanting build the wall at native americans is actually hyperintelligent self parody, not retarded at all

:( we can still hookup tho

To be fair, that is an annoyingly smug stare. I haven't even watched the video yet, nor had I even heard about any of this until this thread, but damn if OP's pic isn't the most punchable face I've seen in a while.

Sorry bro but unlike you I like girls

I like girls too, I'm a bi-Chad. I'm serious dude, hooking up with one of your bros is 10x hotter than hooking up with thots, I've played both sides of the fence

>douchey future frat boy rapists go to lincoln memorial
>Literal we wuz kangz activists start bitching at them and try to argue their weird Black nationalist bullcrap
>some native americans happen to be coming through, see the magatards arguing with blacks, tries to break it up assuming that its the magapedes who started it
>clips get online and people start bashing the kids with the douchey punchable faces, as at the time it seemed like they had instigates everything
>people from the area are not surprised at all, apparently the kids from the school have a reputation for being obnoxious assholes
>full video comes out that shows new narrative
>liberal cognitive dissonance kicks in and they deny it

Tldr some anti abortion kids were at a rally, some native american and some muslims showed up and tried to intimidate him (by calling the MAGAfags faggots and bigots unironically), and that random kid intimidated him back.

>native guy was there from a previous native gathering, still singing and playing drum
>catholic school kids come for a pro-life rally and make fun of the guy, smug kid stands really close to him and smiles

where are you getting that? I've seen the video from like 5 different angles and there's only the catholic school kids and 2 injuns.

I dont get it. Somone explain what is going on?

you a diff type a gay my nikka gahddamn

Attached: hdckek.jpg (474x175, 11K)

>you a diff type a gay

hmm, how so? oh and I'm saving that ron swanson gif btw

1. Black Israelites scream about "faggotry" and pedophilia at those kids, especially after they find out that they're Catholics.
2. Nearby native hears this while doing a remembrance. Now theoretically he was going in the middle to "make peace," but it's questionable why he would pick the teens in that case since the black Israelites had instigated the whole incident.
3. Either way, native decides to walk right up to that crowd, with cameras following immediately behind of course.
4. Crowd of teens, being kind-hearted, misinterpret the drum as a peaceful offering and begin dancing and clapping along.
5. The native's companion, holding a camera, quickly dispels this notion by telling all the kids to get out of the country because they don't belong there.
6. Kid, confused by old man beating drum in his face while staring really hard and unable to understand what he hopes to get out of this encounter, stands there awkwardly waiting for it to be over.
7. This really upsets native man, who almost certainly wanted to have slurs shouted at him or be punched, as he's a lifelong activist who understands how the optics game works, but none of the kids took the bait.
8. Eventually it is over. Nobody got violent. Some mean words were said...by the black Israelites, who may we remind everyone, spent the better part of an hour screaming about "faggots" (which the Catholic school boys boo'd on at least one occasion), and by native man's buddy, who talked shit.
9. However, video is run of this with the majority of the context removed and all the left needs to see is a MAGA hat and a non-white...excuse me, POC...person in the same frame to instantly assume some racism is going on.
10. This leads to the usual witch-hunt of doxxing, harassment and death threats.

Which is where we are now.

Attached: 1326882107254.png (846x518, 36K)

>douchey Chad's

Like who the fuck cares if they're Chad's? They're like 17 years old and a bunch of 29 year old fags got pissed about them

>you're getting banned on this board
BUHAHAHAASAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA SAYS WHO?

I support the rich white kid. FUCK THE JANNIES, FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK FAGGOTS, FUCK WOMEN AND FUCK LEFTISTS.

R9K is a pol board.

Attached: 38-pepe-luger.jpg (640x827, 74K)

can you link me the full video dude?

The Black isrealites are the ones to blame. They're a fucking nuisance and will deliberately harass people on the street. They were ree'ing at the magakids, the kids started engaging, and the natives stepped in. The whole thing could have been avoided if everyone minded their own fucking business.

Why don't you give us the time code of when they chant this?

Here's one that I'm surprised is still up;

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34

The action from the short version is towards the end, the 1:10 mark, but you'll miss the classic Black Israelite stuff if you skip to then.

I second this, my man

Attached: 1547506339556.jpg (1200x1450, 296K)

pepe, the gays are having a general on our board
you failed us

that guy's a fucking uncle tom.
>yelling at other POC on behalf of white god and supporting colonizations

He's probably getting laid right now. That's why he's always smiling.

THAS RIIIIIIIIIGHT

The teenagers were at fault for being white.

>catholic maga kids start chanting "build the wall" to the natives because all trump supporters are morons
How is this not a valid response to anti-white racism? We need to build a wall to keep the racists out of our country, as racism is a terrible evil.

You're autistic if you honestly don't think the faggot was trying to "intimidate" the redskin.

What is intimidating about smiling? And to a degree worth death threats?

black people literally use the f word(f*ggot) and they actively promoted homophobia and none cares lmao

You're autistic if you believe your own assumptions over the written words of that very kid, who stated he was just confused.

White male committed the crime of smiling.

fukin love the DAS RITE guy

this isnt entirely correct
maga kids were their for a pro-life march, and there were 2 other groups yeah.
black isrealites were yelling racist comments before video began. cracker, inbred, etc. school kids then asked their teacher if they could sing their school shit to drown out racism, and got permission, so did so.
then chief stolen valor comes in banging his drum, he walks right up to that kid and just makes a show (it was for show, you can see the 1 camera specifically following him before he walks in there)
no one shouted anything about build a wall.
kid just stood there, chief stolen valor was the one up in his face. Kid was just confused about why he was targetted, and kinda awkward.

Is that guy the same as the DAS RIIIIITE guy? Or do they just all talk the same?

obviously staring the old guy down.

I usually hate the conservative and loathe the centrist, but Keemstar said something to the effect of "neither of them did anything wrong." and I agree with him. I thought he was being silly, but then I saw a full video of what happened before and afterward. It looked like the kids were singing along and the one in the main picture was smiling and having a gay time. The drumming native was searching through the crowd, looking at many people before he went up into the face of the guy in the picture. The kid retracted his lips once he realized that the atmosphere became confrontational. It's like he didn't even recognize there was tension until the situation was already newsworthy. One of the kids that was from the school wrote this letter to whatever news network that the group hadn't shown up to be confrontational. Afterwards, the crowd broke up without any violence.

I don't think the kid did anything wrong even if the optics don't look good. Nobody likes to see it, but these are the situations that happen when everybody has free speech. The kid isn't advocating violence, the Indian isn't either. It was just tension.

Attached: uquesacg37rz.jpg (702x594, 55K)

I guess my only question is whether or not the indigenous man was surrounded or impeded. If the kids had lined up as a human wall to stop the man from getting into that building behind them or if they had encircled him. Either of these would be intimidating and would be a bad faith act on the side of the kids. If the man had the ability to leave, then that post is how I feel about it. Otherwise, it would be different.

It's at least a little naive to think the native guy, with his long experience in the field of activism and the cameras following closely behind him, didn't know exactly what he was doing to that kid when he picked him out of the crowd.

Was it an accident that this kid has a strong jaw below his MAGA hat?

Feel the bern in your wallet, nigger.

The gofundme was up and running before the indian was even back to the reservation.

Attached: 1541070535279.jpg (1192x880, 185K)

I don't make $10MM a year, so I probably wouldn't, but thank you.

>Some asshole denies obvious asshole behavior
>Believe him

Hurrrr dumbass mouthbreather

>the kid in the picture stood as close as he could to the dude playing his drum and stared him down, but he didn't say anything
Incorrect. He simply stood his ground as the native invaded his space.

>black people literally use the f word(f*ggot) and they actively promoted homophobia
B A S E D

>bunch of whiteboi students gathered outside monument waiting for bus
>being raucous, loud, singing their school's song, and worst of all, being white
>black jew activists start harassing them, specifically target the only black kid in the group
>indian guys known for instigating racial standoffs and skewing the facts show up with drums

social and news media took one look at the kids and you know the rest

Attached: 1382212714237.gif (228x168, 1.5M)

a group of young men cheering and hollering about an old man getting too close in someones personal space who doesnt flinch

fuck off back to your hugbox Jow Forumsniggers. you're both niggers.

outrage over outrage over nothing, you'd have to be a literal faggot to be in anyway concerned about this.

Attached: 1517983238320.png (500x386, 246K)

Indians (native americans)
are just central asians

they all seem retarded holy shit
all where in fault

I'm starting to wonder. I've got like 4 people I know who legit just don't understand what he did wrong, apparently he wasn't blocking the path or nothing.

You guys are fucking idiots if you didn't think that the kid was in the native's face smiling at him to insult him

Punk should've had that smirk punched off his face

sure kid
offdoozi

Attached: 1548005152461.png (640x960, 460K)

I thought this was just how American protested. I've seen loads of videos on YouTube that show one big group just standing in front of another big group, often hitting drums uncomfortably close to their adverseries' faces.

Nice to see Racism well and alive in America. Hitler did love your laws for non-whites and the truesy hero America ever had, Henry Ford. Bless you, white man.

He was blocking the guy's way.

>Catholic school has students attend pro-life rally
>Some weird black religious group happens to be there
>Students standing there waiting for the bus to take them back
>One of the guys goes up inches from a student's face banging his drum
>Student just stands there like an idiot because what else are you going to do
>Media makes it sound like these kids are pure evil, make up a ton of bullshit because they're still salty about the Gillette backlash and the stillborn BuzzFeed report
>Kids get doxxed and expelled, their entire families get death threats
>All based on a complete lie

He was blocking the vet's way. He smirked to taunt the vet

it wasn't a tight corridor it was a giant open area, they could have walked around the giant group of kids standing there but instead decided to walk right up to them

I swear boomers are the most entitled people on the planet, if you don't capitulate to every dumb shit request of there's they'll try to fuck you over

The guy clearly went up to the kid, not the other way around.

And what did you expect the kid to do? Start cursing and shoving him away?

Whatever dude. They went there for the lolz, they got blown the fuck out.

They couldve just stayed at home and had a burrito and some ice cream. But they elected to come out and start some shit, that hat is a symbol, even if it's a message I agree with.

Maga-fags are absolute cancer.

they were highschool students and their school does this shit every year, they didn't decide to go, the only choice they made was to put on a maga hat

I don't even like trump he's a retarded boomer too, but why bother using your brain when you can write low quality bait replies because you're a genius who watched a jordan peterson youtube video, fag

>OHHHH YESSS CHAADD squirt your hot cum in my asshole i LOVE YOU CHAD
You are a worthless piece of garbage norman. FUCK POL and fuck you you disgusting worm. Get the fuck off this board

Its the same person lol, its a very obvious samefag

Nice post!!! take your upboat!!

He was trying to reach the top of the memorial. All the other kids moved away to let them pass, but this punk decided to stand in his way, block his path, as if he's trying to start some shit, smirked to show disrespect.

How about giving way, like all the other of the other kids did?

Im fairly sure they know, they're just playing dumb. Actually im not even sure if its worse for them to be playing dumb or geniunly be retarded enough to not see what the kid was doing.

Getting mighty defensive over people you don't even know user.

And I don't buy it for a fucking second. Nobody forced them on that bus, and you're an idiot for believing that line of bullshit.

just walk around him lol? when I see a crowd of people I don't try to push through them like a retarded person.

he clearly didn't even know what was going on, some strange dude walks up to you and starts beating a drum in your face while people are chanting, what are you supposed to do, you have no clue what these ppl want

I work around a ton of asian people who just immigrated and barely speak english, when you try to talk to them they just smile at you and nod bc they don't know what the fuck is going on

>people you don't even know
ok by that logic why are you so mad at people you don't even know

and who cares if they even wanted to be there or not, if you're gonna let media elites ruin peoples lives for daring to smile in the wrong situation congratz on being a bootlicker on behest of giant corporations that don't care about you

Sadly it's not just dudes on Jow Forums. It's as if half of the country is playing pretend that the kid wasn't provoking the native american.

>some strange dude walks up to you and starts beating a drum in your face while people are chanting, what are you supposed to do,
Your natural instinct is to just get away from him.. The fact that he stood there, even without talking about the smirking, is proof that he did it intentionally.

desu the vet shoulda drummed the smug kid's face til he smirkin no more

America is a very sick country. I would say i dont know what exactly happened to America for it to become the way it is today, but the truth is that it has never been much different. America is a country founded on the worst things that humanity does, its a cursed country and will remain that way.

>he clearly didn't even know what was going on, some strange dude walks up to you and starts beating a drum in your face while people are chanting

He damn well knew what was going on, all his little friends knew. The guy wasn't walking up to his face, he was trying to get to the top of the memorial. He decided to block the guy's path, trying to start shit or trying to look tough in front of his friends or whatever.

>what are you supposed to do, you have no clue what these ppl want

You fucking move instead of standing there and smiling like an idiot

>I work around a ton of asian people who just immigrated and barely speak english, when you try to talk to them they just smile at you and nod bc they don't know what the fuck is going on

You know damn well that smile wasn't out of respect. He was trying to piss off the native american

Really nice post fellow redditors!!!!

We sure are showing them alt-right how to be normal human beings!!

You fucking cocksuckers came here post 2016. You have the nerve calling us redditors? You should go back to stormfront or whatever hole you came out of

You do know the alt right literally started on reddit right?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

>The guy wasn't walking up to his face
this took like 5 seconds on research you dipshit lol youtu.be/3-pFMZaw5f0?t=4342

the path to the memorial wasn't even blocked this dude walked up to the kids with his drum

and this happens like an hour after they're getting taunted by black israelites being called faggots, so maybe that kid was trying to fuck with the dude, after that I probably would too lol

the rest of your points are retarded and not even worth arguing over because you don't even know what happened retard

This was retarded as shit ROFL

Yeah nice post!!! Take your reddit silver!

>black israelites showed up and started yelling their dumb shit, and may or may not have been the ones to kick off the racist stuff, calling people niggers and whatnot
they were calling people faggots and being homophobic in general. probably the worst group there.
>and there was a native american march in remembrance of some slaughter that had happened
>native dude with the drum walks up to some kids, playing his drum, and another native american dude with him starts yelling anti-white shit back at the crowd of the catholic maga kids
I'm not sure that's correct. The indian dude was just trying to cool shit down. motherfucker was like a bard casting some shit that hypnotized those pubeless fuckers into chanting and shit. the guy yelling anti white shit was to my knowlege, a black israelite.

other than that, spot on.

actually my dude, the alt right was started by zionists. this guy, paul gottfried or whatever, was richard spencer's mentor and designed the structure of the alt right.
check it out, neat shit: splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/11/04/white-nationalists-gather-baltimore-ninth-annual-hl-mencken-club-conference

>The indian dude was just trying to cool shit down
youtube.com/watch?v=L8kxeFb84iw
Around 6:50

>what exactly happened

huge shift in the 60's
>immigration act unlocked the quotas
>civil rights movement
>mad men era of advertising created the youth-obsessed consumerism which slowly antagonized "old people" and the traditional values they represent

inb4 jews. No

Im willing to believe that. But it spread to the internet and Jow Forums through r*ddit. Alt righters are literally r*dditors, boomers and other assorted brainwashed normans who think they found a home in Jow Forums.

Attached: ab50480a5de9cf3302c6d1f0ce19b3af.jpg (800x500, 108K)