Which university has the most Jow Forums population?

Which university has the most Jow Forums population?

Attached: 441.png (402x586, 266K)

Deakin uni, Aus

Arizona state

Sure as fuck felt like it. 4/5 dudes are the actual stereotypical chad

West Point, Airforce Academy, Naval Academy. You have to be an absolute Chad to get into any of them

Do you want the biggest Jow Forums population or best looking population, cause there's a difference

VTech was voted the fittest in 2015

VMI is where it’s at

RMIT Melbourne city here. Pretty happy with the population. There’s a huge number of asians, but they’re mostly international students who suck at English and pretty much stick around each other. Outside of that is a surprising mix of really hot normies. Like lots of young attractive women, but because it’s not an old school trad uni they’re mostly from more balanced conservative families and tend to laugh at the weirdo sjws from uptight pozzed unis like melb

University College London

Yale

Your an uptight sjw uni. Deakin is where tge chads are at.

As are Harvard student, I can confirm that Yalies are ugly betas

Jow Forums is an american board, german fuck.

>VTech
>fittest

Whoever was voting must've been drunk

There are universities in countries other than America? Are those colleges that foreigners go to when they can't get into an American community college?

You’re half right. There aren’t that many chads at rmit but the girls are way better and way less slutty imo. Plus less chad competition for me. Swinny has all the fit country bros and the girls are loose and messy

University students are gay

Lots of sexcore muscular chads over at ASU. FSU has a lot too.

pic related gives off a similar vibe

Attached: 0001.jpg (480x720, 38K)

What's the best looking then?

IF you're asking this question you're gay

I visited v tech like six months after the shooting and all I remember thinking was "I get it". Truly soul sucking campus/vibe