Fembots don't exist

>Fembots don't exist

Yes they do. I came across this girl on tinder who I recognized from work. Everytime I was around her I was repulsed like nothing else. Don't tell me that all she needs to do is lose weight either, there isn't a single redeeming quality about her. She practically was disliked by everyone and has asbergers to the point of social isolation. I feel immensely bad for her knowing that she has no one and nothing. She is a robot.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-20-20-51-10-1.png (1440x2523, 1.23M)

>I am looking for friends
Even fucking fembots can't put an ounce of effort into seeming interesting.

I would honestly befriend her and date her if she was a nice person.

Is she on the spectrum op?

1. If she lost weight she'd be a 10/10

2. She still would get matches

Its not our fault she eats like a pig and doesn't exercise.

She's got downs'. Look at that face.

she literally does just need to lose weight

>boohoo im fat and ugly therefore self hating the world is so harsh
guess what if you exercised during 3 months and played video games online you would get tons of male attention. Such a thing is only possible because you're female.
Males won't ever experience this kind of reality

looks like a stacy to me. she probably has orbiters too

All she has to do is losing waight and put on some make up and she switched to easy mode
You're a massive fag btw and dumber than a black nigger gorilla you cuck piece of shit

>fembots
no... those are girls of tumblr

I too have found one person on OKCuckjew that could be an r9k-tier dead end. It was sad. I'm not going to doxx her for your amusement, her life is hard enough.

Lmao user, it's a different set of rules for girls, they're not obese, they're "thicc" and still getting lots of dick

cis female here. if you people think women get lots of dick regardless of how they look youre either doing some mental gymnastics or just retarded.

Go out on the street and ask a man if they want sex. Keep us informed.

You're fucking delusional if you think that's a 10/10, even with weight loss.

so what do you Iook like then

Attached: 6c5624368ad453dd50b4501016c8071690962091.png (1440x1080, 1.44M)

Dude. She's got Downs syndrome. I'm 99% sure

>If she lost weight she'd be a 10/10

Attached: 1524255604326.jpg (1364x772, 143K)

not going to do that because i live in a bad area and don't want to get raped desu

plain. brown hair, brown eyes, small frame.
i'm very underweight because i have an ed.
also i shaved all my hair after a panic attack.
still a virgin despite not being obese.

No, she still has a warm wet hole that would feel good to stick your dick in, sooner or later someone desperate will do everything in order to fuck it. It's impossible for women to be robots. Only straight males can be robots.

are you indian bald-chan

im finnish and armenian

i see
im so sorry

How did shaving your hair make sense in the moment? Not that running around and hyperventilating is logical during a panic attack, either, but I think one of the ICP guys shaved his hair during one as well and it sounds pretty pointless in terms of calming yourself down.

still has more options than me

this is really sad honestly

my thought process went something like
"not caring about being attractive feels better than trying to be attractive and failing"
looking back on it i regret shaving my hair but what can i do

How the fuck can you claim shes a fembot when you dont even know the bitch? You dumb faggot. Fembots dont exist.

Nice b8 m8 8/8. Women can be obese, & all they have to do is flash their titties & ass for willing dick but you're too fucking dumb to understand that logic fucking piece of shit.

>starting your argument with "nice b8 m8 8/8"
>not presenting opposing argument, simply replying with statement previously refuted
>expecting to be taken seriously

I bet youll look like a petite tomboy when your hair grows out to a pixie cut, thats like maximum adorable right there.

I worked shifts with her, I know her enough to know that her life is just as miserable as any of yours.

No, youre just the roastie in denial
You too.

>tries to invalidate my argument by refuting my argument with my initial argument
Wow, nice free (you) little cunt maggot.
>

It really doesnt make a difference if you fucking knew her home address & fucking SS# my home friend skillet mcnugget.
>fembots dont exist

Cringiest post of the year so far

sure i'd look like a little dyke but thats not the point. i wish you all would stop talking about my appearance and focus on what im trying to say. by kissing my ass because im a chick you're feeding the attention seeking females that you claim to hate.

Being fat is literally the worst thing for a female. She'd be fine if she stopped eating so much.

If you're really a female then you need to kys right away.

Thing is, she could be moderately attractive if she wasn't such a chunkster. That chub is not kind to her face. If weight is the only thing keeping you a robot, you're not a robot.

Yes they do but extremely rare compare to more common Male robots.

I knew of a fembot in college. She hung around the LGBT kids area and when one of the dykes talked to her, she died her hair and cut it to look like her. People got weirded out and started ignoring her. She started wearing an eyepatch and faking choking while eating to try and get attention. There was a paramedic in the room at the time and could tell and just sat there glaring at her.

You claimed I didn't know her, but now it seems you've made the argument fit anything it needs to be so that you can justify your black and white view of women. Hopefully it helps to think that she has more of a chance than you, but one day you'll give up the anger.

i'd be happy to give you an actual argument if you'd give me your reasoning for believing that women get lots of dick regardless of how they look.

*Protagonist entered my domain*

*ELIMINATE*ELIMINATE*ELIMINATE*

Attached: 0231024220303_015_chubby_with_small_tits_-_020.jpg (1760x1168, 286K)

Shut the fuck up dumb cunt. Just like every other women that needs to be shot dead. Cant understand simple fucking logic.

Believe me, even without the weight her face is extremely fucked, her body has goblin like proportions, and she cannot string a sentence together to save her life. Even worse she tried to hit on at least half the guys at work, to the point where everyone felt bad for her, but wanted nothing to do with her either.

What in the holy name of my ancestor tits are you fucking talking about my retarded user? Can you stop typing for one second & at least try to comprehend simple sentences?

>How the fuck can you claim shes a fembot when you dont even know the bitch?

>It really doesnt make a difference if you fucking knew her home address & fucking SS# my home friend skillet mcnugget.

you then repeat the phrase fembots don't exist, which is really what you're angry about

being mad at someone over the internet is almost always counter-productive. the more you show your obvious anger towards me, the more entertaining this is for me. therefore calling me a dumb cunt and insulting me isnt going to get you anywhere. of course you could prove me wrong if you could present to me a good argument.

>really what I'm angry about
Nice meme wp gg my fren. Just like fembots existing.

>being mad at someone over the internet is almost always counter-productive
Just like women who get on Jow Forums
>calling me a dumb cunt & insulting me isnt going to get you anywhere
>you could prove me wrong
This is why women are all dumb cunts.

>get matched with ugly pigs like picture related
>either single mothers or repulsive
>even they think they are too good for you
>can't hold a convo
>are failed normies

YIKES.

Attached: image0.jpg (541x676, 34K)

britbong please

This. She got that downie face.

are you genuinely incapable of arguing for your position? do you really not see how retarded it is to call all women cunts without being able to explain why? i've been on Jow Forums for 4 years and i still dont get this board. i came here to see for myself why you hate women so i could understand but you seem like you genuinely just have a conception that all women are cunts and dont have the thinking capacity to know why. if you do i'd like to hear it.

She can lose weight, do sqauts, get implants and trim her eye brows.

>1. If she lost weight she'd be a 10/10
Holy shit user, have you ever left you house?

Attached: 1511833907605.jpg (1056x1080, 180K)

>tfw she would get more matches than me even though Im a decent looking guy

why swipe right on ugly pigs nigga?

She needs friends to tell her kissy bitch face is not attractive on any girl

No bro. She can fuck more people today than you have in your whole life. Or my life. You've never seen her Tinder inbox have you....

Have you ever seen a fat ugly girls inbox? Its absolutely full of free cock my friend.

This comes from my own life experience. I've fucked 3 girls on tinder who are as bad, if not worse looking, than the girl you posted. None of them even have enough time to reply to all their messages.

If anyone disagrees with me you simply have never seen a fat ugly girl's inbox. You'll never find one that actually has slim pickings for dates. Women can't be robots

I'm not being sour, I'm telling facts. Ask your ugliest fattest ham-friend if you can see her inbox on Tinder. No really, educate yourself OP. And prepare to vomit

Attached: 1521982113178.png (238x217, 113K)

I've got a better question. Have you ever used tinder? Any dating app?

I guess not since you're still saying women have it hard in dating.

10/10

nigga are you a potatao

OP you can easily test this yourself. make a fake dating profile and use her pictures. i guarantee you that you will get messages within the hour

britbong is a pure cherub leave him alone

All of this.

Enjoy the endless male attention you receive from using her pictures OP

Attached: 1165434657457.jpg (373x280, 13K)

Man seriously, women don't know how easy they have it on dating apps. They should try making a profile with the pic of an average guy and minimal description and see the results...

Can confirm. Ugly hambeasts get cock thrown at them every single day

Are you aware of the limits of thiccness

There's a point where it isn't sexy, all the fat is being stored in the wrong places, you end up just fat.

People tend to say "women, just don't be fat!"

Its not even true. Fat bitches get free dick every day of the week on dating apps

>decent looking guy but cant take good pics of myself
>no friends to take pics of me
>no matches due to shitty pics

guess ill just stick to masturbating XD

Get a good haircut / beard combo and try different lighting. Looking good largely depends on grooming and style

imma try to ask female coworker that im on good terms with to take innocent picture
Should help

>she doesn't know that females have the dick magnet ability

lol

Just get a tripod.

Attached: image0.jpg (551x450, 27K)