Feels thread

Feels thread

Attached: 1555801669558.jpg (550x550, 37K)

Fedora cringe

ugh

I have destroyed my chance at a happy life, I wish I wasn't such a terrible creature born crooked from all the mistakes and accidents I've experienced.

Today I lifted and every muscle spasm telling me I'm a failure and need to run away and dissapear just made me grip the bar harder and lift better. I am very sad but if my body, being my inmediate environment, is better, then my mind may be better as well.

Also I want my oneitis to notice me.

Attached: asdas.jpg (504x470, 69K)

aye mate me body screams at me in me dreams, sort of like a bear trying to woo me for consensual willie schlups

Attached: googlydog.jpg (375x456, 161K)

Isolated from friends, school is gay, still unironically think about girls from HS I never had a chance with and still don't even though Ive lost 26lbs since last year.
I mean the gains are still going good, and life in general is good, its just those dumb little things that can keep you up at night. Bros we arent all gonna make it but we dont know if we dont try

There's no feelings anymore, only tiredness.

Remember: if you're find falling in a void without bottom that means there's an exit on the other side

Attached: 10e.png (680x545, 133K)

>be me
>work and take classes at college
>twice a week i see this cute girl
>she's really really shy and i always make sure to say hi to her
>she always looks really happy to see me though
>look her up on facebook
>"in a relationship"
>tfw
This always fucking happens with every girl that I like, I feel like I'm meant to be alone forever.

Slight cope, I totally mog her bf.

Attached: z3kwp8xu3ka11.png (640x480, 147K)

>What dreams I had of my mate.
>Of another being, looking into these eyes, upon this face, and recoiling not.
>But how could that happen? For the monster is not in my face, but in my soul.
>I once thought that if I was like other men, I would be happy and loved.
>The malignance has grown, you see, from the outside in.
>And this shattered visage merely reflects the abomination ... that is my heart.
>Oh, my creator, why Why did you not make me of steel and stone? Why did you allow me to feel?
>I would rather be the corpse I was than the man I am.
>Go ahead.
>Pull the trigger.

Attached: tumblr_nr1xitJCAQ1tav93to1_500[1].gif (500x250, 1.77M)

>she comes over today
>we end up playing Mario party
>the entire time till she leaves
I'm a fucking stupid nervous wreck

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-144342__01.jpg (963x828, 86K)

>fucking stupid
Seriously, you should've played an actually good game

I should've picked a fucking movie to watch

Attached: There is no reason.jpg (451x390, 57K)

Just got back from the gym for the first time in 4 months because of a job that has 12hr rotating shifts affected my gym schedule, during my days off I just wanted to relax and play video games and go out drinking with my friends. I eventually got fired for not working quickly and accurately enough (like most dead end factory jobs) and was pretty bummed out since it was my first time being let go from a job. After that, I sat around waiting to hear back from another company that I been in the hiring process for 3 months only to get an email telling me I didn't get the job. After that, I spent most of month sleeping in late and playing video games. Got pretty drunk one night and searched up some people I knew from high school on LinkedIn and saw them with degrees and a career. Seeing this made me feel like complete shit and anxiety over how much time I wasted working in factories instead of focusing on a career.

Going to the gym tonight really helped with the awful anxiety I've been having lately since the LinkedIn searches. On the bright side, I moving back into my parents place and saving my money towards university later next year. In the meantime, I'm doing volunteer work and aiming to do social work instead of factories. Going to keep working out and staying healthy to help fight my depression. I just hope everything works out in the end because I'm pushing 30 and need to get my life back on the right path. I deeply regret getting my own apartment and blowing my money on rent and toys instead of staying with my parents and saving all the money I was making at these jobs for university. Oh well, I'd rather graduate by 30 and have a career I want instead of working shitty dead end factory jobs for the rest of my life.

Attached: rollins.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>be in gym alone
>using dumbbells
>qt tomboy asian girl asks me if I'm gonna use the bench near me
>nah go ahead
>keep glancing over
>fuck she's cute as hell
>has earphones in, seems like she's saying something
>is she singing along to music or talking to somebody
>can't tell
>later make up my mind to talk to her, get her number
>she's on cables
>bursts out laughing on one of her reps
>fuck she must be on the phone with her bf
>walk of shame out of gym
>wait she might be listening to a podcast
>too late, already left gym, would have been weird to come back in just to hit her up
>text gym buddies, they all agree she was probably just listening to a podcast or something
>mfw I am a real life George Costanza

Attached: 1552949745472.jpg (600x350, 98K)

I am tired; I am sad. Two weeks of shitty sleep and it’s like all the mental gains have gone down the drain. I like not being a hungry skeleton anymore, but sometimes it’s all I see in the mirror, and having good looks only served to confirm the real problem is my mind/personality. I wan’t to wake up and see that I have high school ahead of me Jow Forums. That I didn’t waste those years, that I ignored my father and started boxing while sixteen years old instead of waiting until almost 22. That I was sincere with romantic and sexual feelings instead of being ashamed of them. That I clocked my shitty older brother the first time he tried to throw his weight around. That I pursued law school instead of being discouraged by my parents, going after another thing and switching courses twice. That I hadn’t given up and spent two years as a useless neet, too weak to even get out of bed on some days. I didn’t have a father, I didn’t have a brother and was raised by a neurotic mother. I was put down since my earlier years, and my will was too weak. I didn’t thrive despite my difficulties, like stronger people do, they just chipped me away little by little, until I crumbed, and here I am, a twenty something ghost building a foundation over the old ruins. It’s all so tiresome.

Sorry for all the drama, just needed to write this shit down somewhere.

its ok user, rise from the ashes. Forge your gains in the fire of struggle and forge a mind and body that no one can take away from you.

I'm so goddamn lonely and horny

>drive home from uni
>eating dinner with parents when they bring up how I dont have a gf again
>they mention it every single time I'm home
>I dont even have guy friends much less a gf
>dad makes some joke implying I'm gay
>fucking snap, call him a old retard and to mind his own fucking business
>leave the house and drive all the way back to my apartment
I hate this shit anons. Now they probably unironically think I'm a fag, like that's somehow better than me just being a loser

I’m sorry society hit you so hard. I’ll pray for you user

Just get a girl fag

Sounds like you've hit rock bottom, and started not to far from it. My condolences user. All I can say is that when you touch the bottom, you can spring back up off of it. Don't lose hope and remember that you have a lot of untapped potential waiting to be discovered. Good luck.

Thanks, can you direct me to the nearest gf store so I can pick one up?

Apologize for snapping and tell them you're having a hard time. Obviously they want to know what's stopping you/if you're having any problems preventing you from getting a gf, which is why they keep pestering you. Tell them everything.

You're good bro. Did she have fun? Did she laugh? Was there lots of convo? If yes to any of these invite her over again. Do a different activity like bake cookies or smthng. If things are going well drop a kiss on her near the end. If she liked it keep making out and see where things go. If that's all you're comfortable with end the date

I doubt myself but still keep going. Guess that’s the difference between discipline and motivation, discipline doesn’t fail as the will does. Have to think of the future, always think of the future. The past is failure and the present is struggle, but the future is hope.

Aren’t we all, user?

Thanks, I’ll pray for you too. Having faith in God is a wonderful gift, I’m grateful to have found it recently.

Imposter syndrome is really kicking in lately. But, I'm getting a new job with higher pay soon and am gonna hang out with this qt caramel chick I know. Gonna destroy her holes lads.

Attached: the soldier of god and yoel.png (1080x936, 1.06M)

I think I might unironically have high functioning autism. Just found out the risk of being born with it increases with parents age; my mom was 36 when she had me and my dad was 52. The symptoms online are literallyme.jpg, but I dont know if thata because of the tism or because modern society helps to create asocial tendencies in general.

Attached: 1541617322552.png (944x831, 573K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: goose.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

uhmm sweetie is that way

>I didn’t thrive despite my difficulties, like stronger people do, they just chipped me away little by little, until I crumbed

i'm a metalworker by trade and i started off in shop class in high school. one of our projects was to make a chisel.

i stayed after class for days trying to get it just right, and i tried again and again to make that chisel perfect. i spent hours at the sander and the anvil trying to sharpen it, sweating my ass off in front of the blisteringly hot forge to try to heat it up just right. nothing worked. no matter what i did, that metal wasn't getting fucking hard enough. in fact, the more i worked on it, the worse it got. even when i tried to chip away at some wood, the edge would fold and crumple and break like it was made of cardboard.

i asked my teacher what to do. he watched my process, then when it came time to finish, he took the reins.

he got his tongs and stuck the chisel in the forge and worked it over until it was hot. then he went further. it went from a dull dark red to a bright cherry red, and he kept going. the chisel became so bright that it almost hurt to look at it, but through the light i saw that the surface started to bubble. all the impurities in the steel came burning out, blisters of contaminants and slag popping and melting from the intense heat. when the thing was nearly straw yellow with that searing heat, he dunked it into the quenching tank.

when it was all cooled off, he took it to some scrap metal that was laying around, and with a few gentle hammer blows, he was able to shear off thick, clean strips of steel. this same chisel that barely made a dent in pine was able to peel metal like an orange. the only thing holding it back were those impurities.

i still have that chisel to this day. it's a reminder to me that no matter how badly something seems, no matter how broken and ruined, it can always be made stronger than before.

Attached: istockphoto-483390731-612x612.jpg (460x612, 93K)

A A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GODDAMNIT!?!?!!!!!!

Attached: 1556083677646s.jpg (125x70, 1K)

Thanks, good luck for you too user.

Sorry. It may not make the hurt go away, but take to heart you shouldn’t hesitate, let what happened to you be a lesson, not meaningless pain.

Thank you, user, really appreciate your story. Will save it for the future.

>be me
>my mom is in a psychiatric hospital after having a mental break down
> apparently had hallucinations, delusions and was constantly paranoid
>my dad doesn't tell me and my brother until a week after it happens, when we both come home from college
>visit her on Easter
>she looks pretty bad
>seems constantly distracted, super tired and not all there
>my dad is trying to be a stoic about it, but I can tell it bothers him

I realized my parents were people a long time ago. Still, it hurts to see them like this and know there's not much I can do right now. Feels bad, man.

I wish this board was more like misc than r9k. I guess the userbase shifted to underage dyels, or the average user just stopped trying to hide it. Tony stark dies at the end, since I imagine there is a lot of underage comic fans ITT. I hate all of you.

You're parents are people now user, suffering like anyone else. That's the most terrifying part, to me, is once you climb past that remove that you have from others as emotional beings, you realize we're all just these wellsprings of misfortune and discontent.

Many grains of frankincense on the same altar: one falls before, another falls after; but it makes no difference.

go back to your forums then, faggot

AFter 2 years of giving my everything to a girl
today I found out she's been cheating on me since December
Fucking sucks bros

Jow Forums didn't answer my question in the QTDDTOT, but I don't want to make a new thread also... Sometimes the closest people to us, hurt us the most. :/

>Feels thread
Nope.jpg

It’s good for anons to vent their shit in a place where the next reply doesn’t come 3 hours later like Jow Forums, this isn’t an r9k thread.
The r9k threads are the manlet, cope, and “just give up” threads. Why not go shit up those ones instead.

You want to know why? I'll tell you why whether you like it or not.
It would be one thing if it was real, actual denizens of Jow Forums making these threads, but 9 times out of 10 it's not, it's just some faggot troll posting bullshit to induce the weaker members of Jow Forums to BAWWWW about shit they should probably just keep to themselves and learn to deal with on their own. It inevitably ends up gymcels whining about """tfw no gf""" level bullshit that nobody needs to hear and that benefits no one.

Not Jow Forums related, not productive, just garden-variety shitposting/trolling nonsense.
Therefore: Mods delete this shit, and that's the Nail In The Coffin for """feels""" threads, right there. Deal with it.

jesuschrist.

i am feeling depressed again.
but your words have given me the weapon to fight the big black dog.
honestly. thank you.