That one guy who carries a water bottle while working out

>that one guy who carries a water bottle while working out

Attached: 1534153652369.png (554x586, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/51836895
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well what if I'm fuckin thirsty

Attached: pingwing.png (601x517, 335K)

Secret is taking very minimal sip, as small as you can between the sets.

i do hydrate before, after and all day. but my mouth gets dry. my water bottle at the gym is literally there to whet my whistle

look closer

Attached: 1556078503805.png (552x2000, 401K)

>not working hard enough to dry your mouth out
>doctors in charge of fitness

clearly never played sports or understand anything about OPTIMAL HYDRATION

I love being told how to workout by middle aged gray haired, balding, skinny fat, frail Doctors who've clearly never been in shape at any point in their lives.

>Thought water/protein/lifting weights was good for you since the dawn of time?
>New research suggests not!
>Find out how the most sculpted Greeks should have been eating only 2,000 calories a day, not drinking water whenever they felt like it, and only taken part in the intermittent walking workout.

I'm still salty over watching some British documentary about fitness, where a middle aged guy was given the opportunity to train with an Olympian, and after running literally five steps he pulled a muscle.

Instead of it being a wake up call as to how weak he was, he decided whatever the Olympian had planned was way too dangerous. Ended up being in a room of old barely held together Doctors telling him about the latest studies of extremely low impact cardio.

Cue 40 minutes of walking and a little bicycling while giving the most basic of information. 'A banana has more potassium in it than milk does.' No fucking shit.

>Listening to the advice of a man with this hairline

Jinkies

Attached: North County Internists-Conrad99.jpg (153x229, 42K)

Doctors are literally the goblins of fitness

Attached: 1553787726906.jpg (680x960, 68K)

> drinking after every weight lifting rep
Good thing I have a water bladder when I'm doing 5x5 on bench and squat
I drink during presses and squats for dat dere valsalva manuever. Take a piss before deadlifts and chins

why does Jow Forums have a problem with even the smallest of things???? let a nigga drink water baka

When it comes to shit like this, I really wish the fucking science dweebs would shut the hell up

>chiro

fucking this. chiros are alternative medicine, and laughed at by actual doctors. it boggles my mind people get fooled by them still, they are in the same league as cupping.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chiropractor

>work out
>get thirsty in between sets
>REEEEEEEEEEE STOP DRINKING WATER
no, I will remain hydrated and if I have to piss halfway through my routine, then there's a fucking bathroom right there

if a chiropractor says to do something, i'm almost sure to do the opposite

I drink plenty of water throughout the day, but nothing 4 hours before bedtime. I also lift right before bed (I work overnights so it's at 8am).
Any problems with working out without water? I'm not even thirsty and it doesn't bother me.

as long as your optimally hydrated before working out, no literally 0 problems.

>Chriropractor
Opinion fucking dropped. If I wanted bad advice I'll ask Jow Forums

I drink a lot of water before workout but I also get thirsty during and drink from the water fountain like 8-10 times a 2 hour work session.

gives me some breaks after doing some max sets too

Is fit only saying this is wrong to be contradictory? Anyone who has ever played sports know you don't drink a ton of water while excersizing, you drink before and after, and you take small sips when your mouth gets dry, just enough for your body to process.

Neither MS nor real doctor, might as well listen to bro science

You shouldn't be dehydrated while you're working out. I literally only sip to cool my mouth down from the hot spit, and to soothe that comfy throat burn from a good session.

>chiropractor

Ill take a real doctors advice and drink water thanks.

>a middle aged guy was given the opportunity to train with an Olympian, and after running literally five steps he pulled a muscle.

Attached: kek.jpg (800x450, 61K)

1. The water bottle marks that bench as taken
2. I get thirsty sometimes
3. I cycle to and fro the gym so i want water

The internet used to be a good place for information. Fuck this clickbait shit.

>The internet used to be a good place for information.
literally when

Literally just did this

It works for me so why should I care?

>he dosen't get some meme 'doctor' to snap his spine between sets

Never gonna make it

I want to watch this. Post link pls

you are gay

>that one guy who goes up to the water fountain to refill his fucking water bottle after every sip making everyone else wait instead of bringing enough water to begin with or sipping straight from the fountain

Attached: thiscatdoe643snotexist.com.jpg (256x256, 62K)

literally worse than cupping, at least cupping has thousands of years of bullshit mythology, vs like 120 for chiros

>not peeing DURING chins
Ngmi

If you don't need to drink at least 0.7L of water during your workout, you aren't working out long or hard enough. Jesus the DYEL's on this board..
GTFO underage faggot

chew gum to keep the mouth wet

It's refreshing though

Picturing this made me spit out my coffee.

Can you stupid niggers even read?
>drinking too much water during exercise can slow you down
This is a fact.

> Not a MD in metabolism.
> Chiropractor

Maybe listen to Kardashians for nutrition advice?

Why do you cunts start these threads with retarded statements. I fucking hate going into threads derailed by everyone taking obvious bait. Fuck off.

>chiropractor
>doctor

Pick one. Water is good for you when you exercise. Don't be a dummy, hydrate yourself

well the idea that you should be properly hydrated before starting a workout is common sense and fine

saying that despite water only taking minutes to enter your body after drinking won't show up during a workout is super dumb

the 'maybe it'll even slow you down' are probably for the retards that don't drink before but then also drink crazy amounts during

either way fuck chiropractors thinking they're doctors

Can you stop with the reddit spacing? Thank you.

>chiropractic
What is it with you Americans and your overvalue of pseudoscience?

>research shows that too much water during exercise can actually slow you down
>hurr durr if u chug a gallon of water and then go for a run, u feel sick
>I am very smart
I fucking hate "scientists"

ive been on this site since like 2005 and on somethingawful before that

calling it reddit spacing is newfag shit

Reddit spacing flares up my aspergers, ok? This is your fault not mine.

taking anything a chiropractor says as legitimate/useful is a sure way to cuck yourself

>0.7L
>tfw I usually sip well over 1.5L
Am I going to die?

Attached: 1554914733496.png (155x198, 14K)

>doing something other than lifting will make you slower at lifting
jesus fucking christ I wish I had an education like this fucker's

Attached: 1554668820543.jpg (960x924, 70K)

Jesus christ what a faggot

>chiropractor

i want to see it to

Yeah, and we didn't need research to tell us that. A five year old could have told me that. A five year old could also figure out how to not drink too much water before running or anything similar.

I finished a 2 litre bottle working out
Hit 3 PRs
Suck my nuts

Attached: trash.jpg (481x401, 65K)

fuck all yall

>if you do something that takes time inbetween sets, research shows, you'll take more time inbetween sets
this dude earned that doctorate.

Awful quality, but here.
vimeo.com/51836895

And correction, at 3:30 he pulls a muscle and gives up, but it was only THREE steps.

Attached: Arnold Schwazanegar should have listened to an expert like me.jpg (1200x630, 115K)