/rugbycore/

How to obtain rugby physique natty

inb4 PlAy RuBgy xD

Attached: 90bd63f3ef14279ae1cc076f6fa2be2d.jpg (625x896, 74K)

Attached: worVZ7Fo6rl.jpg (430x594, 69K)

Play rugby.

For anything like 'How do I get the body of a rugby player / American football player / Greek wrestler', etc etc etc, you need to be slamming your body against another mans and grapple with something that grapples back until one of you hits the floor, not just a static weight.

Or maybe 10 sets of curls will do it, one or the other.

Try clap push ups, power cleans, wrestling classes.

Try posting stupid shit on the internet you nigger.

Have you seen their workouts? They are meme tier.

Have the right bone density codified into your genetics.

A lot of these guys are just big, even the smaller rugby players like shane williams (pic) at 5ft7 still weigh around 85kg in the game.

You just need to add as much weight as possible. That means you need to be natty limit muscular wise with around 20% bodyfat or more. That's over 4-5 years of solid training and eating a lot.

Not really. At my uni the more serious rugby players lifted a lot of weight. Pic related squats 3x his bodyweight.

Where I am in the UK a good strength standard for a rugby player would be a 3pl8 front squat for 5 reps.

Attached: Shane-Williams-Wales-tests-930809.jpg (590x599, 96K)

>tfw no rugby core bf

Concussion 10x4
Fractures 5x5
Gonad Injuries 10x10
+ Steroids

>2019
>tfw not looking like a rugby prop

>playing prop
CAN'T RUN CAN'T CATCH
GIMME BALL WANNA SMASH

I know a bunch of rugby guys and they all walk around in small shorts to show off their huge legs. Kind of like American footballers wearing tank tops to show off their arms.

>Where I am in the UK a good strength standard for a rugby player would be a 3pl8 front squat for 5 reps.
That's not a lot for a semi-serious rugby player.

Be polynesian

Football > Rugby

Attached: ACFD8073-B0AE-450E-ACD2-D416E9BCD925.jpg (695x635, 91K)

Imagine wearing war paint and a bunch of bulky armor under your clothes and still looking less intimidating than someone dressed all in pink.

Like a fuckin battering ram brah

Its eye black to take the glare from the sun. Its retarded and doesnt work but no one puts it on and think "I look like a fuckin monster, bro!"

OMG he is wearing pink XD XD XD such a gay little man LOL. I am a mans man I never wear pink don't catch me with that gay shit XD

Left unironically looks much better

play rugby and lift weights. All the decently big rugby players that are usually posted for motivation etc. are on roids though, like e.g. SBW

Left looks much more masculine.

Attached: 1556030144764 (1).jpg (640x790, 95K)

shrugs and squats
>t. trying not to die next semester

Former international player and semi pro here. I genuinely don't think it is possible unless you play. The training and gameplay itself account for a lot of how rugby players develop. I've met the England team and they don't have the kind of body you can get from just going to the gym.

This.

>"Go away for the year and get 'big' user"

Most pros have been on hgh or roids at some point.

>Former international player
>On Jow Forums
Yeahhhh... sure

Attached: 1555846334411.jpg (209x205, 8K)

Not a sport for a framelets

Lol the only thing that stops me from being an asocial autist is rugby.

Attached: 1509856686403.jpg (480x380, 23K)

op...you have to play rugby, if you want to get as closde as possible to the physique of someone, you have to follow his/her footsteps, look up his routines and do them, that includes rugby, if you want to look like anyone you have to do the thing they do, so play rugby you fucking idiot