Go to the beach

>go to the beach
>take off shirt
>get mogged left and right
>tfw feel awful so i shave my body hair (just upper body) and armpits tonight
>look like a toddler

i just don't know what to do, lads. my next beach trip is in 3 months and i'm stalling on all my lifts. if i bulk i'll just look like shit. what do?

Attached: 512530155315527692.gif (128x128, 14K)

You kidding me? You are supposed to earn your bragging rights. Me? I havent taken off my shirt on a beach for the past decade, because i am too ashamed.

Decade? At your age you shouldn't care about other people on a beach.

yeah but i'm 150% sure you look better than me

Retard. Everyone goes to the beach to

>tan
>swim
>get sweaty playing sports

All of these require no shirt. Everyone has no shirt except for the whales. Do you really wanna be compared to a landwhale?

>i'm stalling on all my lifts
eat more (you don't have to dirty bulk you fucking animal)
sleep more

eating more means i gain weight user

yes you fucking retard, it does
if you're getting mogged, what other option is there?
becoming a twink?

i'd rather be that than having a small gut flab passing my chest

Post a shirtless picture

okay, then you need to fast and then do a water cut a few days before the beach trip

here it is

Attached: 20190424_003746.jpg (2592x1944, 1.31M)

try going to the gym

TEST

trying

Keep lifting brah. What else can you do? You'll get em next year

I'm from south Italy and I'll never understand this american thing of not removing your shirt or stare at girls.

I meant not staring at girls

You have to deal with that if you want to put on some serious muscle. You sound like you fell for the clean bulk meme, or you're just a high time preference retard that refuses to properly bulk for months for big payoffs later

Stop doing whatever powerliftard program you are doing and do a brosplit for a few weeks on a vince gironda type diet.

Pretty much unlearn every social-media era lifting meme. You are a victim of those memes.

It ain't program's fault necessarily. More like his caloric surplus that is too large. I wouldn't gain more than 0.2-5 kg monthly if you are planning a longer bulk.

>trying
>not doing
my son I will tell you this. You will never make it. I am 100% sure without a shadow of a doubt you have absolutely zero chance of making it not even 1 in a 10000000000000000000000 chance of making it till the end of time and past infinity you will always be a cowardly, creepy little wimp that hasn't made it.

Don't bother fucking responding to me because I'll just hide your post without reading it.

OP I'd cut hard to 8-10 % bf. Your lifts will stall for a while, but that's just temporary. When you get that lean, you have better nutrient partitioning, meaning that when you get back to bulking, you will have higher chance of gaining muscle and strength.

You are literally a twig, the reason why you arent gaining muscle is because you are inconsistant.

Do Alphadestiny's novice program.