Why do gym thots always mention how much they love pizza/cupcakes/donuts/etc in their Insta profiles?

Why do gym thots always mention how much they love pizza/cupcakes/donuts/etc in their Insta profiles?

Attached: 47142057_1932891223473054_1162234657526176998_n.jpg (1080x1291, 126K)

Their vapid personalities think identifying with food or whatever else they consume will make them personable

to cater to the non lifting fat asses for likes

what makes you think gym thots are any different from regular thots except that they go to the gym?

Because women only care about sweets and cats.

I gotta a feeling that somehow, first, we need to see it from w women prespective.
p. s. fuckyourself for using ig.

Because they want to make their bodies seem effortless; it warrants jealousy from other females and portrays them as naturally aesthetic. Also they think it puts them on some kind of Chad wavelength of thinking.

its not only gym thots its woman in general they say this shit because they are incredibly bland same with saying they like to sleep or watch tv, steer far from such retards

this guy gets it

it's all to make other women feel insecure

Based and checked.

because lifting weights and then saying you eat ''unhealthy'' food is quirky and unique

I swear this chick was at my gym today
>5'4' azn chick comes over to where I'm doing a bro-split
>looks exactly like OP
>I catch a few glances at dem milkers
>she walks away
G-good, I wanted to focus on my lifts anyways

Attached: tbhfam.jpg (632x561, 34K)

Nahhh
Shes uglier IRL

fpbp

Travelling
Dogs
Foodie
Gym
Spending time with family and friends
Coffee is life

Attached: 9495E908-BD0D-4D84-A004-C58ABE1D2942.jpg (500x490, 53K)

you're right on the money
you need to write a book on female thottery
maybe it'll help some men

Because they have a donut vag, pancake tits and cupcake ass

well because that's their prime natures. weight lifting reverts man to his authentic self, and what a woman authentically cares for the most is what depletes man of his energy.

So that fat gymlet men don't feel like they can't relate to her, because that might risk her likes or whatever.

You forgot wine

For the same reason when people ask me if I lift I tell them I do a few push ups every now and then

Why would anyone want that?
Having something desirable without having to work for it doesn't make you look better than someone who worked for it. It just makes you look lucky.
Isn't having discipline better than being genetically lucky?

because their diet consists exclusively of coffee and vegan meme shakes so they are so deprived of anything that tastes good they make it a part of their character like its THAT important

yeah maybe if you're a man

Except the ideal female body unironically requires no effort

Attached: 1531039387129.jpg (887x1024, 61K)

>Spending time with family and friends
>Dogs
>Gym

These are based though

Attached: 1554155213110.png (500x440, 81K)

Because they do you mook. Why do you think they are going to the gym.

unironically lurk moar

Because it neutralizes other women by tempting them with pizza/cupcakes/donuts/etc, therefore increasing their social value.

have sex

>Treating food primarily as an entertaiment as fit insta figure

Irony in this

Because they want to eat PIZZA with CHAD, not rice and broccoli with some gymcel

You're thinking like a man would about this topic. user is right, senpai.

Because they like food.
Thats it.
Why overthink what women, who you will never meet irl, say?

They don't. Fuck off discord tranny.

Based

based

Attached: 1544941128779.jpg (494x397, 12K)

Yes
Yes
It also validates other people's bad behavior.

because they know they are uninteresting but they are low iq enough that the best they could do is write stupid shit like that instead of being all depressed saying they have no personality and the void inside makes them want to die

Like the same shit that you wrote here.

It's because it doesn't matter at all. Nobody cares to read what some random girl wrote below her picture or in her bio. She knows and we know that only thing that matters is how she looks like. Not only that but women generally follow trends so what ever is a new trendy thing to say or write, they'll do it.