Is/Was your father a loser?

Is/Was your father a loser?

Attached: 1280x720-kYs_grande.jpg (600x338, 23K)

My biological dad was a sociopathic piece of shit with a little man complex. My step dad is the coolest motherfucker

kinda. he grew up white trash and was a meth addict by the time he was 15 but eventually moved to yellowstone and went cold turkey. he married my mom when she was like 10 years his junior but it didn't work out and i haven't seen him since i was 6. now he's married to surgeon and posts on right wing conspiracy forums, i wouldn't be surprised if he used Jow Forums but he might be too much of a boomer. he managed to spread his seed like 6 times too, so i guess he's less of a loser than me even if he is a deadbeat.

Nope. He's far more successful as a normie and financially than I'll ever be.

I'll never know, I was just a sperm donation, he was an engineer of some sort, smart, likes asian food and funny, is all I really know about him.

That's really fucking sad dude

I don't see how, I'm used to it.
The only real problem I guess is I grew up with a father figure.
Technically, I don't know any biological family other than my mom and her rapist dad who she doesn't interact with, I guess that makes it sound worse.
It's just life I guess.

He's dumb, insecure, submissive, but above average iq and hard working. I'm sure there's some insulting word that describes him perfectly. Milquetoast maybe, but also lacking self awareness.

My father was a junkie, a hobo one at that, used to watch over the cars in a park for a few coins, he went mad with drugs when i was a few months old and my mother moved back in with her family.

Attached: 27565883501.jpg (311x244, 7K)

My dad has around 11 biological children from three different mothers. He slayed a lot more girls I think.

My dad had been living with his mom for at least 10 years when I met him. I got the impression he's be living there most of his life. He still manages to get girlfriends and has multiple friends though.

That's just how you cope, you're really defensive.

>nebbish
>a person, especially a man, who is regarded as pitifully ineffectual, timid, or submissive.
nebbish is the word youre looking for, user, nebbish.

I'm not sure mate. I never met him. I don't even know who he is. He left at the young age of 1 year.So i can't say if he was, though it seems like he is. Mother told me how he was almost never here with me or her. He'd go be a faggot and fuck or get fucked by some old guy. But I can assure you that my mother is the biggest winner in my book. I love you mom even though you make me uncomfortable sometimes

Maybe, I consider the rest of my life and the fact that I'm here to be a lot more sad, though.
It's something I barely think about most of the time.

Nah, old man was kind of a chad desu.

>be me
>father only ever cared about my mother for sex
>saw me as a bi-product rather than a son
>treats us both like shit and drinks whenever he's around us
>constantly sleeping around with other girls
>jump forward 15 years and one divorce later
>dad now married to woman half his age with new child
>rarely talk to him
>get message from dad out of the blue
>watnow.jpg
>"Hey. Your getting a few weeks away from college, right?"
>take the bite and say I'm on break
>"I was wondering if maybe I could come over and hang out"
>few days later he drives a few states over to visit
>we go out, eat at restaurants and generally have a good time
>we hug as he heads to his hotel for the night
>next day
>drive to his hotel and talk to him for a bit
>tells me he needs to get ready before we head out
>notice a large wine bottle next to his bed next to a sheet of paper while he's busy
>the only thing he drinks is either beer or hard liquor
>piece of paper has a phone number and the words "keep in touch ;P" written on the side.
I feel like the biggest failure of a human being knowing that the only reason my father comes to visit me is so he can sleep with the local girl.

my father was taught by his uncle who was a teacher. to repay him my father taught highschool math to other kids (age 14). He served in the afghan military for 2 years and then got a degree in electrical engineering, made one of the first solar panels in afghanistan, worked at a solar plant in india.

passed away when i was 14. wish i had the same work ethic :'(

Oh yeah, no doubt about it. I worry that if I ever have kids, I'll pass down his shitty genes and predisposed mental illnesses.

Nope, quite the opposite. My sister and I both admitted to each other that we probably wouldn't surpass him in any way until he dies. Respect that man like hell he lived in absolute poverty to keep us well feed and educated, and still works his ass off today even tho he made it. Thank you, dad.

Attached: 1546416083047.jpg (888x901, 203K)

Ditch him honestly, doesn't deserve to call himself your father.

My dad's one of the coolest people I know and I aspire to be like him one day. He's such a humble, intelligent, well-spoken dude. I wouldn't say he made tons of money before retirement, but he had enough to put food on the table and spoil us occasionally. He was really liked in his workplace and made friends easily, even though he wasn't the most extroverted. Just a really respectable guy who I'm so lucky to call my dad.

>had actual orbiters before he got married
>founded his own company in his early twenties
>was featured on a magazine
>was featured on tv
>built schools and livelihood projects for the the poor

He wasnt a loser at all. too bad he had to die young.

my dad is a poor asshole that yells at everyone that has a different opinion than him and thinks he's the world's wisest man because he was homeless and grew up on the street.

I mean... he had a previous failed marriage so he enables my emotionally immature narcissist mother out of fear of another divorce

I don't think so. His job's pretty good and he's got projects to work on. He's been single since the divorce, but I think he likes it that way.

Real father gave me away, all other stepdads were alcoholics and self-centered people.
My performance in school wasn't relevant to them unless I did something bad and when I started bringing home gold medals from my sport clubs they'd try the
>if only you would perform the same in XY
on me. I grew up with toxic men that didn't want to support anyone but themselves.

Being free of them feels really good and I will do everything possible to support my future son so he doesn't grow up as a loner that pushes people away and thinks if he can't do it himself nobody can.

Attached: COLLAPSE.jpg (624x658, 89K)

He's an alcoholic and drug addict who makes a six figure salary and still lives in his parent's basement.
I honestly don't know if he's a burn out or actually super smart.

>Liar
>Abusive
>Addict
>Leaves his family for days and one time a few years
Yeah, I guess he's pretty much a loser. Don't know how he's going to fare these next few years, and don't really care. Took me too long to stop caring though.
Supported my sibling far more than our parents ever could over the years growing up. If I ever have kids, hopefully I can be way better to them so they don't have to suffer what we went through as kids.

No. Married his high school gf at 21, went on to be an amazing carpenter. People love him everywhere he goes, very funny and charismatic. Handsome and strong, but also surpisingly intelligent amd clever. Does what he loves, family man, fun to be around, inspirational. He's a pretty cool guy, I wish I was 1/4 of the man he is.

>Mentally ill
>failed all his ambitions
>has been alone 20+ years
>emotional wreck
>abused me as a child
He is the person I hope I'm the least like. Sometimes I can't help but feel he was given the short straw in life. Had an abusive upbringing himself too and was probably used by my mother. He is a weak man

Attached: 1523163152572.jpg (400x400, 29K)

my dad was a pretty big chad (or chang) in china but after he came to the US he basically became an autist

>be me baby
>have older siblings
>all in all pretty comfy family
>infidelity.exe
>piece of shit father was cheating and I have half sibling almost same age as myself
>think about this
>parents divorce
>she doesn't take him for every cent
>me mother and siblings grow up in abject poverty
>fast forward many years
>his second marriage ends in divorce
>she DOES take him for everything he has
>fast forward not so many years
>he marries a third time
>she already has children
>mysides
>he is now a meme my wifes son guy
>sisters since they are roasties still love their daddy because reasons
>I'm secretly turning them against him so he dies alone
>karma is best served 30 years later

>he is dumb
>but clever
which is it?

Hell no. My dad has worked hard to give my family a good life. Hes funny,smart,strong,hasnt gone balding even though hes getting to his mid 60s. He was an alcoholic before me and my sister were born but he turned everything around and became christian and married my mom and gave me a good example of knowing drugs and alcohol dont do shit but cause problems. Also taught me to have faith in God because all things happen for a reason. He doesnt like to spend money so hes kind of cheap but thats better than having a dad that spends money on useless things. I hope when im older and making good money I can buy him and my mom everything they want. Kind of my way of saying thank you for everything. I hope to be as much of a hardworker and good parent to my kids as both of my parents were to me and I pray they live long enough to see it happen. Also to any anons who had shitty dads, your dads missed out big time on being there for you guys. When you all have kids i know youre gonna be awesome parents. Keep it up dudes. Love you guys. No homo

He was abusive af, and turned out to be a complete pussy once I was taller than him at 15, was on the wrestling team, and earned enough money to pay for my own boxing lessons. I made sure he'd see how much weight was on the rack he hadn't touched in a decade, I'd have medals, trophies, bruises, books, tapes, equipment, sparring mates over all the time, anything to send a message. This was a fucking arms race. I'd see his lips turn blue when I finally started standing up to him.

Then I came home from school one day, and he'd killed mum and himself. I did it all to protect her.

Never settle for half measures.

>handed life on silver platter
>still ended up on Jow Forums's worst board
what happened user

No, my dad is pretty Chad.

>left school at 16
>fucked around in small jobs for a while
>became manager at a medium company
>got into crime, eventually busted
>went to prison for a few years
>came out again, got back on his feet instantly
>went to jail again
>just came out last year
>was back in a job like 2 days after he came out, already been promoted once

I don't know how the fuck he does it, he's a 60 year old man who sleeps like 4 hours a night and is always doing something.

Some people have a will to failure.

Lazy abusive piece of shit, yeah.

This reeks of heavy larp

my dad is a loser that suffers from delusions of being gang stalked and extreme narcissism. he unironically thinks he's the centre of a conspiracy and thinks everyone is in on it, he is humiliating and was a terrible father. he's been alone for the past several years living with his dad obsessively stalking younger women he sees for years on end.

he was horribly abusive to my mum and barely raised me or my brothers, I like to think it's karma and I have a lot of resentment toward him.

Attached: 1525856258728.png (492x492, 605K)