Best way to get a more of an hour glass figure?

Best way to get a more of an hour glass figure?

Attached: 65BFD57E-8893-4E2E-8BE9-4946D588971B.jpg (1115x1062, 213K)

Stop being fat?

Black widow and Tony stark die for real and never come back.

Wait which GoT character is Black Widow?

About fucking time lmao

This is not an hourglass figure. This is a thicc/borderline fat chick who knows how to dress her shape and is feminine so it produces a clever illusion of an hour glass. Note how the skirt flares
i don't have anything against her because she’s smiling and doesn't look like an insufferable HAES SJW cunt

Would bang

would but only if I had some sort of countermeasure in the event of a #metoo, some sort of blackmail
The samson option of sex

She's not clever and she's not feminine. Looks like her name is Midge.

>dress her shape
She literally starts her skirt under her boobs, she's built like fucking mike wazowski

lose weight and work out ur legs ez

An hourglass figure is boobs to match your hips and a narrow waist. Don't bother making your ass huge if your tits don't match your hips, you'll just look like a freak with no boobs and a few years from now when the big-ass-fad dies out you'll be stuck with a big fat ass and have an even worse time finding clothes that fit you correctly than you already do.

Based

My cum

>borderline fat
>borderline
Fucking murricans.

>caring about capeshit
>watching capeshit at all

Genetics

>implying the guy carrying the franchise doesn't return
>implying anyone gives a fuck about black widow

The hot one that gets raped by Ramsey Bolton

>borderline
Spoken like a citizen of a country that has an obesity epidemic.

She's not an example, she has fat person breasts and the skirt starts barely in from them and artificially fans out. I've drawn an illustrative image.

As for how to achieve it? Genes. Literally everything good about a female body is genetic beyond basic weight management and it's designed that way by nature as what matters is her innate fertility and health, unlike men where actual ability matters so muscle works.

Hip size? Skeletal structure
Waist size? Hip and back size as well as fat
Ass size? Oestrogen mediated fat placement
Breast size? Oestrogen mediated fat placement and individual variation of cooper ligaments and elasicity for pertness.

Fat transfers are a god send on that they give you a viable means to use fat to increase breast, ass and hip size but it'd be very expensive doing all three as would be needed for an hourglass.

Attached: sketch-1556097241401.png (1134x1080, 1.02M)