Find girl I ACTUALLY like (legitmately funny, not a sjw or Jow Forums type, but not a total normalfag, cute, etc)

>Find girl I ACTUALLY like (legitmately funny, not a sjw or Jow Forums type, but not a total normalfag, cute, etc)
>Has a bf
Every goddamn time man, and I don't wanna be that guy that just waits around and orbits either. The worst feel

Attached: vingun.jpg (269x269, 13K)

>not a total normalfag
All women are total fucking normalfags, user.

Attached: 1437401183101.png (595x1570, 434K)

Binyot, you know what you have to do.

Go gay for Joel.

>not a Jow Forums
>positive
Yikes

>implying being a reactionary chimp overly obsessed with race but not obsessed with their own well being is a good thing

Gals with autism exist user

Anyone find his trash streams to be genuinely agonizing like you can feel binyot's suffering? I prefer just a normal, casual weekday stream. Unless it's corruptions.

Define overly "obsessed" with race. What level of acknowledgement of race is permitted? Why do you associate acknowledgement of race with disregard for personal well being? What does "reactionary" mean to you and why do you consider is a pejorative?

Ahem.
>calls the black man, who's using a bot to get a cap of every twitter user who threatened/encouraged violence towards the magakids and is going to send those to their attorneys, a nigger for "invading" the "white man's problems"
>50% of users refuse to admit that other races can be good and based despite most of them being fat, jobless neets incapable of socializing
>focus on iq differences and how it "proves" they're "superior" instead of focusing on how to make people with lower iqs live their best life
At best, they're extremely emotionally stunted. Not saying SJW cunts are any better or that I sympathize with them. I don't. They're a bunch of violent NPCs incapable of even the most basic of critical thinking.

I'm bored with his trash streams. Not even sure why. I guess I just like to hear what he has to say about actual decent games, especially ones with stories. I liked the meme games better when they were a treat (i.e. sanic ball, that one weird as fuck game who's name escapes me) instead of weekly.

Oh, so you're just from reddit. Thanks for clarifying.

>offended by people calling a black guy a nigger
>liar
>wants white people to think and work to make black and brown people's lives better
On second thought, maybe you're just a nigger yourself?

See? You're a fucking reactionary. You're barely better than an NPC. You can't formulate any proper or well thought out response to my criticisms, and are too much of a pussy to admit I'm correct, so you just go m-muh Ieddit!

You know what? You are an NPC.

>completely twisting my words like the seething NPC you are
I literally never fucking said it was the white man's responsibility to make other peoples' lives better. What I did say is their hyperfixation on the negative implications instead of a solution to it is evidence of how emotionally stunted they, and you, are. And there is literally no fucking reason to call a black guy a nigger when he's being based as fuck. I don't care if you call antifa niggers niggers but it's wrong to call it to someone actually doing something good.

>See? You're a fucking reactionary
You still haven't defined this buzzword or explained why it is a pejorative.
>You're barely better than an NPC
Buzzwords are not an argument, Trayvon.
>You can't formulate any proper or well thought out response to my criticisms
You failed to answer the questions I asked. I'm not replying again until you do.

You will live every day of your life as a nigger. You will go to bed and wake up tomorrow and I will still be me and you will still be you. I've already won.

All the Jow Forumssluts have boyfriends, they get into Jow Forumsitics to seem interesting to their chad bf.

Attached: 32rsdfdfsfd.png (834x470, 615K)

>reactionary: reacting to things on instinct and involving oneself in rage culture instead of backing up and thinking about something objectively
>buzzwords are not an argument
You're the only one who hasn't provided an argument, and you're the one who used buzzwords first, faggot. You're digging a deeper hole. You haven't won shit, you're just a deluded NPC faggot.

>this post
imagine being this distanced from reality

Attached: DxJPe9IXcAIHxQp.jpg (1024x966, 97K)

>>reactionary: reacting to things on instinct and involving oneself in rage culture instead of backing up and thinking about something objectively
Why is reacting to things on instinct a negative? Why is rage a negative? Do you deny the existence of righteous anger? What do you want to be looked at objectively, specifically? What have I failed to look at objectively? Please answer the rest of my questions, not just the one you feel most comfortable deflecting.

honestly idk who is sadder, the maganpc who unironically cares about racial realities or the black uncle tom who thinks he can do enough for massa to make the magatards accept him big OOF tho

What is sad about wanting to remove a violent animal from your house? How can you watch anime and play video games if you have a home invader trying to kill you?

Attached: FBI graph.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

>mfw you go to the actual link posted on that picture it doesnt even show Data per 100,000.
>mfw it shows that whites commit more violent crimes than blacks
>mfw Jow Forums confirmed for sheep who cant read

Attached: teehee.jpg (600x582, 68K)

I know your pain user, there's similar shitty feelings like when she gives you mixed signs despite having a bf or when there's just a shitload of distance in between.

Attached: 1540273257727.png (500x369, 186K)

>mfw it shows that whites commit more violent crimes than blacks

Well duh, whites are a much larger percentage of the population than blacks are. Now the question is, what do the per capita percentages look like?

Attached: 1229062500803.png (736x736, 72K)

Can you post a screencap for us?

Kek. Not surprising that trump hillbillies are stupid enough to believe random photoshopped graph.They even included the nice link to make it look official. Self exposed.

>you will live every day of your life as a nigger
Absolutely btfo

They are still normalfags, they have the same kind of social circle that every girl has. I knew a girl from therapy, she was the only female in group, and the only one with "friends"

Attached: 1543412217101.jpg (1141x1088, 544K)

>>mfw it shows that whites commit more violent crimes than blacks
?

Attached: FBI 2016.jpg (943x551, 173K)

>find a girl I actually like
>start dating
>"hey user just thought I should tell you but I've been fucking my ex this whole time. I really like you though and I feel bad not telling you"
Havent made eye contact with a girl since, it's been 2 months

>Homicide is the only violent crime
?

Attached: lrn2read.png (854x666, 50K)

>find a boy i ACTUALLY like
>into the same degenerate shit im into
>not in a relationship

>doesnt like me back
fuck

Now compare the black and white populations.

>Get caught lying about his fake graph and then get caught being wrong about violent crimes
>B-b-but the population rate

Let this be a lesson,if you like her then another 100 guys liked her before you

>niggers can't even understand statistics

Damn whites are some rapey motherfuckers. I guess there is a reason ever pedo you see is some white guy.

meat. originayot

I ain't gay but damn Vin is hot

it is actually impossible to find a good single girl. if she has any value whatsoever she's being used already.

Well yeah, if she's worth anything why would she be single?