How do you plan to avoid being enslaved by blacks and Hispanics...

How do you plan to avoid being enslaved by blacks and Hispanics? You don't seriously expect that you'll be forgiven for all you've done, do you?

Attached: whitehypocrites.jpg (500x322, 42K)

It'll be like the jews are now. All the whites will still be a class above the rest because ethnics are retards

Whites are only a minority in cities, so I have no reason to give a fuck because I live in a comfy fly over state with a white majority and nobody really cares about identity politics in these areas anyway because we aren't fucking insane

i dont ever recall owning a slave.

i dont ever recall seeing a poc enslaved in america outside of jewish driven media

you know where slaves DO exist? in africa. hmmmmmmmmm

also yes i understand this is all bait

Attached: 1544731180204.jpg (635x665, 45K)

Jews just use non whites to subvert and overthrow whites, then they'll crown themselves overlord. The victory will be short-lived for all the niggers and spics.

>Are minorities treated badly in America or something?
Go look at majority black and brown countries. If you prefer those countries, by all means, move there.

I'm a slave already, I don't care what color owns the capital that runs my life. Either we get rid of it or we don't, and ethnonationalism in practice (white or minority alike) just means arguing over the composition of the bourgeoisie while most of us keep getting screwed.

>tfw Mexican but don't want whites to go extinct

have more white babies pls.

>all you've done
>jews were the slave owners
>jews fucked up mexico with communism

If whites become a minority there will be nothing holding us back

This thread was moved to

>"We are being oppressed"
>Ok, I agree. Look at all this data I have on who is oppressin-
>"SHUT UP NAZI IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO IS OPPRESSING US!"

Attached: 1495470712669.png (710x577, 44K)

I seriously plan on moving away to a country that doesn't have this problem before then

I dont leave my house so I dont give a shit what goes on outside it.
I have a Gun if any of those faggots try coming in.

Attached: 1526880971847.png (657x527, 171K)

by data do you mean just infographs from pol

>infographs from Jow Forums
So you deny the truth of information because a graph was posted to a certain board on an anime image board you browse? Forget whether or not the information is true or not, it's bad because Jow Forums?

I'm afraid you're too far gone if this is how your brain operates. I hope you see the error of your ways before it's too late. I will pray for you.

so yes, an infograph from pol.
>I'm afraid you're too far gone if this is how your brain operates.
I'd be more worried about the fact you believe literally everything you get from a single imageboard.

Attached: 1537325067010.gif (156x190, 671K)

non whites treat each other worse.

>minorities have overall been treated fine since at least year 2000
>absolutely despise white people for some reason
>blatant media campaigns demonizing white ppl
>umm like why wipipo scared?

2000. bro try like 1970

minorities confuse Whites speaking frankly for mistreatment

I haven't done anything though
Maybe my great great gramps on one side of my senpaitachi did but idk if I should be punished for that. I love all races (except the women ofc).

hahahaha pussy

go be white in yurpoor

You have to go back.

I'm capable of verifying claims and checking sources. People like yourself being against the pursuit of truth is, in my opinion, all Luther's fault. God bless you, be Catholic.

Attached: 1509536555546.png (719x800, 359K)

Just because you don't live around them in cities doesn't mean they can't ruin your life. Just wait until we reach the tipping point where Democrats have imported enough brown voters to turn America into a one party state where hordes of nonwhites get to vote to tax the whites to death to pay for infinite colored handouts.

Attached: (((civic nationalism))).png (1804x2438, 776K)

Nothing was holding you back in your shit hole 3rd world country but yourselves.

minorities are so mistreated by Whites, that minorities constantly flood into White countries and do everything they can to stay and start families here.

What a dumb nigger. No, humans are afraid of becoming a minority because a country of animals is not a safe country to live in.

You better start doing your part fucker
Go back to Mexico and tell as many of your fellow spics to follow you there

*sweats profusely*
*buys guns*

Attached: Infants 2016.png (5584x3104, 721K)

the majority of people on welfare are white you fucking moron youre actively sabotaging your own people

If crime stats and common black narratives regarding the history of slavery and segregation are any indicator, nogs deserved to be treated like second class citizens because overwhelmingly THEY ARE second class citizens. You can gib dem all the fucking welfare in the world, all the affirmative action quotas and social encouragement and they'll still collectively find a plethora of reasons to chimp out over bullshit problems of their own making and burn your house down and rob your carcass and blame their actions on wypipo being raycis.

i mean. Whites and blacks lived together for hundreds of years in America, but they lacked an outsider's perspective on the situation, until now.

A shitskin who doesn't understand the concept of per capita. What a shocking development this is.

Attached: 1545872531764.jpg (443x450, 45K)

>I don't understand how populations work
Are you black?

Only because there are more whites to begin with. The percentage of whites on welfare compared to the total white population is lower than the percentage of blacks on welfare relative to the total black population.

I don't understand what you mean? If anything africa is only a shithole because black people live there. It's literally a majority of the worlds unused land.

wouldnt have to worry about it, lazy fucks wont do anything

Attached: download.png (241x209, 7K)

Of course being a minority is shit, that's why you should live around people like you

What a shit "epic dunk"

Le don't understand per capita meme

This desu. It's not an understatement to say most of our enemies will simply starve to death and won't have the physical strength to leave their cities and reach us innawoods.

Attached: 1540643633244.jpg (9999x9910, 1.76M)

The coming nuclear hellfire will envelope us all so, no.

I dont really care so much about the Hispanic thing at least they integrate better than the blacks and at least their girls are attractive.
Black girls look like trannies

>enslaved by Hispanics

Literally will never happen. Latin America has been at the mercy of US interventionist policies since before our fathers were born.

Ha, Haha, Hahahahahha
Oh boy.
Nigga whites will no longer be the majority here soon. Hispanics have been planting seeds in white girls since the 80s by now even the government considers Mexican Americans "white".
I have no idea where you have been but you keep jacking off to the BBC threads playing into their scheme. Get mad at blacks for "taking your women" while the Mexicans or Hispanics or whatever are the ones sneakily fertilizing white wombs and you dint even notice lt.

Are you really this dumb? Have you ever tried looking up the sources inforgraphs from Jow Forums give? I bet you're dumb enough to believe the world IQ data Lynn partially made up

Where are all the jobs at, bro?
In the fucking city, you're gonna be eaten alive.

I haven't done shit, and this image is stupid because whites are already a world minority, they're just becoming minorities in traditionally white countries.
Imagine Africans becoming a minority in Africa or the Chinese becoming a minority in China, it would be worldwide news.

>if I don't like the data it's false, but if I like it I don't care where it came from

>You don't seriously expect that you'll be forgiven for all you've done
for electricity, government, welfare, food, medicine, law, housing, education etc.? sorry, so sorry, so so so sorry for inflicting that on you...

Nigga do you actually believe Jow Forums is a reputable source of information.
>bu bu buh they have links on their info graphs

Yeah nigga you ever actually bother to type the links in and read them yourself? I have some dont lead to anything others do lead to articles or statistics of the same topic but have nothing to do with what they are talking about nore do they prove the point they try to claim.

Dont be stupid user images posted on Malaysian basket weaving forums are not credible.

Yeah that's general Jow Forumstard logic. You don't look up sources or conflate claims that haven't been verified.

>Whites made all of those things
A white person made electricity and he made it in lesuire thanks to an economy that used slaves for farm work, woodwork, blacksmithing, construction, etc.

>It's from a picture on the internet so it must be true

Attached: Screenshot_20190121-023810_Samsung Notes.jpg (1440x2960, 460K)

My bad man

Ment for this faggot I'm on some pills due to wisdom teeth and I'm literally flying in space.