Are jump ropes a good exercise or are they just a meme?

Are jump ropes a good exercise or are they just a meme?

Attached: ss+(2019-04-24+at+01.52.03).jpg (938x935, 140K)

Great exercise.

enjoy having no knees

Both of these are correct.

If i do them 5 times a week, will I lose my gains?

Uhh well that depends on how long you DO them for, user. If you do them for 5 minutes after a workout, and you’re eating at a caloric maintenance or surplus, no. If you sperg out and skip the goblin rope for three straight hours, then yeah, you’re probably going to lose your gains and blow out your knees.

Just some more horseshit by the big jump rope lobbyists.
What they don't want you to know is you can jump without rope and get the same result.
Stop shilling.

/thread

>/threading your own post
Ouch

pretty much everyone in full contact striking martial arts does it

It teaches you hands-legs coordination
You can lift without weight too if you want

Real good if you want cardio/endurance. Pretty fun too, when you get good at it. You'll be shit at first.

How so? Skipping was encouraged post knee-surgery as part of my recovery

I bought one but idk how to skip rope lol :) HELP

Boxers have been doing them for well over a hundred years.

The only time I've ever had knee problems in my life is after jumping rope for brief string of sessions. And I've trained for and completed a marathon.

Kek

Attached: IMG_20190424_163045.jpg (1080x1316, 269K)

>imblyin

Attached: you didn'T prove shit.png (563x133, 10K)

I do them on my off days (1-2 days a week) for 26:30 when will i need to invest into a wheel chair?

You should invest in diapers instead, because the way I see it your ass is dripping out liquid shit.

O_o

Its not that bad a weighted rope 2:15 on 20 sec off with 15 min stadiums is great cardio

Meme.

The more space, noise and special equipment required for an exercise the more memelike it becomes.