So in Japan, women prefer less muscular men, yet men there subscribe to a more muscular ideal

So in Japan, women prefer less muscular men, yet men there subscribe to a more muscular ideal
youtu.be/ZKsKCObse3w
How true is this in western nations?

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-040652.png (2560x1440, 816K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmivKyEY1Dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women want a submissive paypig

they dont want someone thats assertive and dominant

Who cares?

Attached: fit.jpg (540x960, 74K)

Never go by what a woman says. If women aren't loving your body in a shirt, she's lying.

>Not a single person picked R
Objectively the most aesthetic physique

I'm biologically female, hate the jews, leftists and corporations and want a fit, assertive and dominant husband to raise children with in a completely monogamous relationship.
Majority of men I see around are weak willed flabby cucks and I'm terrified I'll have to settle with one of them.
Majority of men don't want to be assertive and dominant anymore.

Wanna date? I fit the description but I'm on here so by default crazy

How old are you?

I'm here to, so probably crazy myself.

AW I'm about to turn 36 in 2 days
Too old, probably

>fit, assertive and dominant husband to raise children with in a completely monogamous relationship.
>25
The great majority of people interested int hat sort of thing are seeking each other out and marrying earlier.

Happy birthday, user. Don't party too hard.

Yeah, I'm aware. Started dating a guy when I was 19 who I thought was into what I wanted, wasted 6 years as he turned into a weak cuckold who wanted me to fuck other dudes.
I was naive and thought that wasn't too long to wait for a guy to propose.
I feel like I have no hope left.

As a femanon can i ask you a question? Basically going through puberty i was basically told men arent supposed to be dominant over women. However i learned that was bullshit from the way most women act. So whats the line between an asshole who uses you and someone is dominant over you?

>actually checking quickly the video after seeing the same thread 4 times
>most of the girl pic the lean, tall and muscular body,
>only a few pick the skinny fat on the OP right side
the one of the left is not picked not only because it's "too" muscular, but because the frame is too large related to the height. it's a question of slender body being attractive, but a slender body with visible muscles will be considered better than a slender skinnyfat one. you also need to have the face that goes with the body, but no fucking surprise

>he turned into a weak cuckold who wanted me to fuck other dudes.
Fuark. I am genuinely sorry that it turned out that way for you. You're not old enough to have no hope left. Seeing as you actually have a history of being in a relationship, you should manage to find someone.
I made my initial post under the impression you were of the reformed whore variety. Good luck, anonette.

Attached: Thomas_Chamberlain.png (1547x1065, 1.58M)

Ever since women taking birth control, they prefer a less dominant less muscular man due to never ovulating. It’s true folks. Ovulating women prefer muscular dominant men.

come on, it's not even the same conclusion than is clickbait pic lmao

Attached: derp.jpg (2062x934, 340K)

>i was basically told men arent supposed to be dominant over women
What a load of horseshit. Thats what people are telling young girls these days?
Answering your question though, it's usually a case by case thing and you'll need to work on your judgement skills.
One example is, if a dude is assertive, but understands your needs and overall wants to help you be the best you can be, thats not dickish.
If the dude just wants to fuck and doesnt care about emotional needs or goals in life, then yeah he's a dick.

Avoid the guys that always ask what you want to do and make you make all the decisions, that's weak shit and you WILL get resentful.

>Good luck, anonette.
Thanks, I'll need it.

im actually a guy lmao, but i come from a very liberal place. When I had my first gf and we had sex i couldnt even get it up thats how bad it was. I paid too much attention to her feelings was very clingy. However over time i changed and im not gonna say im a chad necessarily but i aint no bitch. Im just curious bc i dont wanna be an asshole but i also wanna make sure she knows her place.

Don't worry, you'll be alright
And I won't party too hard, not like I don't drink liquor every day anyway at this point

Attached: Arthur_Morgan.jpg (1024x1448, 192K)

>biologically female
I don't think you know what that means. Post-op doesn't count.

Oh fuck sorry I missread your post then.
First of all you shouldn't be asking advice from a woman. But don't be a yes man, have a spine and be your own person.But be sure to be attentive and listen. Lead.

Don't confuse me with one of those abominations. Trannies are disgusting.

Very

There was a study done showing that adverts aimed at women showed skinnier women and less bulky men

Adverts aimed at men showed thicker women and much more heavily built men

Once you go past a certain point, you're lifting for men, no homo

Whatever you say dude.

TITS OR GTFO
you know the rules

its called virtue signaling

if you dont hate w*men theres something wrong with your brain

You clearly dont because me being female is relevant to the conversation, faggot.

No it isn't. This isn't your blog. Take your plastic vagina out of here.

>>>/the_donald/

btw I'm a girl and my opinion is therefore of extra importance :)

They're ashamed to admit they prefer muscular men the same way men are ashamed to admit they lift heavy weight to look better.

>btw I'm a girl and my opinion is therefore of extra importance :)
>First of all you shouldn't be asking advice from a woman.

Could also be because of how atomised the population is these days and how 'free love' and hookups have become so commonplace that they feel that dating a fit attractive guy is too risky and that they'd cheat as soon as he got the opportunity.

Yuta is a fucking cuck. Watch based Nobita instead.

There is a lot of middle ground between those 2 pics that would still be considered muscular. Woman can just pick out roid users and don't care much for people who cope with insecurity by taking drugs.

If you look at the video, 2/3rd of them actually choose a middle ground lol

Yes.
Women in the west like more masculine men like that thor guy or aqua man.
A tall guy that is strong enough to take there 'larger than a generation ago' bodies.
Homo men like the god ricardo

Attached: ricardo.jpg (800x450, 22K)

What is the difference between k and r other than one is black.
R should win as long as he has the tattoo on his back, the same he had when he ko'ed a gracie.

>a majority of men don't want to be assertive anymore
Because stupid fucking roastie culture and feminism have made men think that they are supposed to act this way for bitches to love them. Fuck you, you get what you deserve in the end.
#mgtow

sure "girl" ,post dick

>25

im so sorry lmao

>anti semite
>femcel
>cant even properly dom a guy
>past prime
it's somewhat satisfying seeing the bad women get life cucked

I look like T but bigger and my girlfriend constantly rubs my shoulders saying she likes those the most, or sometimes she says it’s my chest (sometimes it’s my ass). But women do like muscles idk why you dumb fucks put effort into working out and then doubt yourself. Also who cares about women what women want, I’ve seen skinny fat goblins bang hot women, you don’t needa be buff

What a retarded analogy.More like the same way (insecure)men are ashamed to admit they would fuck a victoria's angel because "they are too skinny" or some stupid shit

They don't know what they want..video related

Attached: 1518663234886.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Attached: femanon.jpg (194x259, 9K)

>completely monogamous relationship
Yeah no fucking shit you only find cucks.
A mans role is to fuck as many chicks as possible to pass on his genes.
It's the woman's role to be subservient to the man and if you look for monogamous guys then no fucking shit you are just going to find women.
Find a guy who is going to take care of you and stop trying to tie him down.

>unironically falling for scripted asian tv
I bet you believe all those asian gifs of random events that just happen to go the right way.

American pop culture is full of jokes at the expense of Asian men, frequently stereotyping them as weak and effeminate so they overcompensate with bodybuilding

every day we stray further from god

whore

>weak cuckold who wanted me to fuck other dudes
Wow, that's the first time in a while in which I really do feel bad. Like that's a real FeelsBadMan.
Godspeed Femanon

Attached: 1555332972810.jpg (1920x796, 242K)

Attached: 1545969753005.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

The second you get bigger than otter you are a faggot and lift for manly men, manly women, or girly boys, hahahah.
I would know I passed otter 4 years ago ;)

>Asking a bunch of ultra low test hentai creating Asians what type of body they like
Please kill yourself and delete this thread OP

Asian men are both weak and effeminate though. Especially indians.

notice that the more conventionally attractive women pick the more fit options even if it's not much
now compare that to the less conventionally attractive women picking the less fit options

while it's true Asians on average prefer more lean and sleek looking body types this video feels like the kind of cope you would see here too

Attached: 1551926062342.png (1440x1421, 1.26M)

>he's autistic enough to think this isn't genuine
chances are teenage girls in Japan have never seen a muscular person ever user
it's not too far fetched to think they would react that way

Post tits

Whenever I go out to an event filled with young people I’m shocked at the söy on display amongst the males. Beer guts, faggy phys, uptalk, terrible fashion with shitlib t-shirts (“ I’m with her”). But a lot of them have cute girlfriends, I guess they settle. No wonder they seek out Chad, Tyrone, and Ahmed on the side though.

women IRL prefer natural bodies, you can't be very muscular while being natty.

Roiders muscular faggots suffer from mentall illness, drug adiction and look like those bimbos with fake tits.

most males don't like fake tits, so is the same with fake muscles.

Why japanese runners aren't swimming in pussy then you faggot?

Homo detected

>fake muscles
How are they fake tho? Unless you talk about synthol.

not natural.

But they're natural in a sense that they are the same composition of protein just like any natty muscles.

impossible to get them without roids.

I am a bio wammen with vagina not a LARPing /po/tard and I just wanna die

Attached: 1553968091776.jpg (646x585, 88K)

>he turned into a weak cuckold who wanted me to fuck other dudes
it'll be okay fren, we'll all find the right person for each other and we're all gonna make it

Attached: 1544039283933.png (271x186, 7K)

Doesn't make them fake tho.

it''s very true. Men care about muscles. As long as your'e not obese it really doesn't matter

yes nigger, because they're not natty.

just like tits implants are fake tits, roids make your muscles fake.

not natural == fake.

But fake tits are silicon. Muscles on roids still have to grow.

>women are stupid and dont even know what they want
whoa, who'd have guessed
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmivKyEY1Dk

if fake tits were some hormone, they still woud be fake.

Well, I hope you aren't vaccined then because your immune system wouldn't be natty.

vacination doesn't cause spectacular changes and still uses your natty system capabilities.

roids are not natural.

not natural == fake.

are u low IQ?

>vacination doesn't cause spectacular changes
Lol, you shouldn't call anyone low Iq if you have absolutely no clue about the complex chemical and biological process which is caused by vaccination.

vaccination doesn't cause your inmune system to roid somehow.

vaccination would be like lifting while still being natty.

Also vaccination uses your basic natty defense system.

It's roiding tho as for most serious viruses your natty immune system won't be able to handle them and you would simply die.

No retard, it would like making you fight some dude who has been crippled and has broken limbs, but you're the same natty loser.

faggot.

Vaccination basically introduces a weaker version of the virus in your body so that your immune system can learn how to defend itself against the stronger version.
It's nothing exceptional, it's literally just training your immune system for the future.

>the absolute state of this board

Natty mean natural. So when you are injecting lab produced chemicals not found in nature you\re still natty? got it.

Roids uses your basic natty protein synthesis system.

your body can't sustain roids levels of testosterone without injecting them.

no natty.

may as well claim synthol is also natty because is found in nature.

retard.

Yes, weaker/basically dead versions of viruses your immune system wouldn't be able to handle if it would catch them natty. That's the point.
Also this

Your body also cannot sustain vaccination for long that's why you have to vaccine every 1-5 years, buddy.

>dude, roids are clearly natty
I hope you're trolling at this point.

you're a retarded tranny from discord.
kys

Attached: 1520543750463.png (400x381, 108K)

> He thinks virtue signaling is a new concept that those evil donalders invented

he'd be a true ultrachad if only he had a jaw

Ya bro hes really hurting without the jaw

>ywn strip down for a room full of japanese schoolgirls

kek
all these dyel cucks needing women to tell them what to do

N is for NTR forced impreg

Based.

As a blarp bag to strong fat I want that look. I wanna look like a pig man slobbering all over this nip girl overwhelmed with her newfound promiscuity

I'm actually not ashamed to admit that I want to look better. Prior /fat/, now just builtfat at 18%bf. There are some other things as well such as I want to be healthy and attract a mate.