Do you think turning virgins into girls is a good solution to the incel problem?

Do you think turning virgins into girls is a good solution to the incel problem?

Attached: bethegf.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Virgin here. I do not.

nope, kys

not even kidding. pause for 1 minute and truly think about suicide and how it can help you and your family.

Incels aren't the problem, women are.

No, even 1/10 woman are disgusting hypergamous whores, so trannies still end up doing the same, sometimes even worse than woman

I just thought about suicide and concluded that it wouldn't improve anything in the world.

However, have you considered taking estrogen and transitioning to female? I think a virgin like you could benefit from that. You might have a chance at love and companionship and you might just not die alone. Think about that for a moment.

Not even close. An ugly incel will always look like an ugly incel and there's a very small chance that you can actually pass for a girl even with makeup, wigs, and HRT. Even then, you will be fucked by age 30 and you're reduced to being a fetish, you can only appeal to gay people and some closet lesbians. This "pinkpill" is so shitty and such a fucking cope by ugly Bailey Jay wannabes.
>b-b-but traps are not gay
Fuck off lol. Enjoy washing your fake vagina for hours everyday for the rest of your life if you really wanna argue about post-op.

I think you underestimate how a lot of people look. Many are still in their teens and look beta-ish. They could transition and have a better life.

I'm not a virgin and I've never thought of taking estrogen because I'm not mentally ill.

>I just thought about suicide and concluded that it wouldn't improve anything in the world.
try it again

No it's a waste of money and I bet they're gonna use taxpayer money to do it just like they do with those tranny fucks.

Using taxpayer money to turn boys into girls is a good thing.

Only a retard would think that.

Fucking someone who was born with a dick is pretty gay.

well, every guy who has enough guts, looks and diligence to become a cute girl could get a pretty good gf if he wasn't a tranny, still can get one unless he is androphilic and wants a bf. even many of those who don't have looks to become one could be chads if they were cis

a typical incel memeing himself to be a tranny will end up like chris chan and chris chan isn't even the worst possible case looks-wise

it's much easier to be a decent boy than a decent trans girl, by a mile

Riko can you pack up your things your squad of goons as well and leave us for ever? Not everyone is as delusional and mentally ill and like you guys.

Sure, but there is currently no way to do so, someone work on a way to make guys into actual biological girls, it'd make a fortune.

if you want to help other people become a social worker, psychologist or a nurse/doctor

You and your ilk belong in prison, or worse.

Attached: 1546665434304.png (2484x2072, 1.59M)

Do you think letting in droves of uneducated men from violent backgrounds is a solution to the birthrate problem?

Attached: 369.png (866x1262, 1.39M)

Wow, you sound deranged.

There's more ways to make people happy other than getting fucked in the ass.

it's the worst possible solution to the problem. you can never actually change your gender, just become a delusional freak. the best possible solution is to unironically install a government mandated gf system to give to incels.

or give people incentives to be good partners, find partners and stick to their partners.

girly boys, not girls.
the abundance of girls created this problem.

yeah i have literally 0 incentive to ever think about 3d pig women.

i cant even read that fucking image

Turning a female virgin into a gay bottom could be an optimal solution to my incel problem.

That's because like all tranny fuckers, OP is a retard. He saved a thumbnail like the fuckup that he is.

stfu Bernie Sanders

The only way this works if you become a girl, go back in time, and be your own gf so you don't have to become a girl in the first place.

Worst thing I've read all day, please do not go to a voting booth until you rethink your retarded life.

Attached: 1548002160570.png (330x327, 154K)

I unironically want to kill trannies and tranny engineers.

Best wishes on your noble crusade

Attached: 238490894.png (496x483, 313K)

>tranny engineers
wtf is a tranny engineer

i dont understand how in pic related an overly feminized society would work, if someone didnt take HRT, they'd probably overpower 99% of the population and probably be unstoppable

note to self to ask mario... :3

that op pic is mostly larp and fooling around though, don't take it seriously

people who turn boys into trannies (discord fags) and the doctors who cut off cocks for cash

what? guy thats dumb.

Do it. Kill yourself
Oooo

Looks like someone needs to help you win your existence then.
Post your address, someone will be along shortly to rectify this horrible mistake.

Aero should unironically be executed.

And his plans of "making testosterone obsolete" are fucking delusional.

I thought all of you got banned?

Why does every trap insist on wearing striped knee high socks? Is it to cover up their bony man knees?

The incel problem is due to a lack of education and safety nets. Force incels to get educated and get jobs and they will stop being incels.

Hi,Reiko
Hope you turn yourself into a girl then kill yourself.

no way this is actually reiko

because those socks are cute? traps love cute things

Attached: Houseki-no-Kuni-Phosphophyllite-1080x1920-2.jpg (1080x1920, 204K)

How to cause mass killings and suicides: The post

Attached: 2309012390184398491301293019fuck0943091802309214809342.jpg (271x345, 18K)

I think hanging you from a lamppost is a good start towards fixing society's problems.