Whats with Jow Forums and le cope meme?

whats with Jow Forums and le cope meme?
>have flaw
>do something about it
>BUT ITS JUST LE COPE!!!!!!
and?
why shouldn't anyone try to improve, and look/be as good as possible?
what's the deal with this whole "cope!" -> "oh, ok, you're right, I'll be just a miserable piece of shit failure then, thanks" concept?

Attached: 1523131042110.png (404x507, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycToL7bb1Co
youtube.com/watch?v=Jm4edB-K7VM
youtube.com/watch?v=zTq3LMXad0k
vimeo.com/147392797
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posting in based lovecraft thread before it gets deleted

Attached: 1555941299796.jpg (720x890, 58K)

It’s r9k. They meme about getting fit and come to Jow Forums to improve but then they see how much work and dedication it requires and see that they themselves can’t be arsed so instead of trying they just try and drag everyone down. They’re all miserable scum, and misery loves company.

but what the fuck is even the thought process behind it?

>cope!
like, ok? who the fuck cares lol? call it whatever you want, why should I be bothered. But a lot of anons here seems to be extremely bothered by the "cope" posters. WHY?

It was actually reserved for fat fucks (esp. women/Dad bod fanatics) who try to bring down fit people, but like that other guy said, idiots ruined the word by just saying 'cope' to everything.

I'm completely guessing, but saying that you're coping is implicitly admitting that you have a flaw, something to cover up.
That's something lots of people don't like to admit.

It's the perfect comeback for a retard who has no real argument to back up his statement

>lifting is stupid, its all about face!
>well its still better to be fit
>C O P E

what comeback, what arguments, what the fuck are you even talking about? is this your first thread on Jow Forums?

>coping this hard

You're arguing with someone and they say cope because they ran out of arguments. It happens all over the board you dummy.
Kek

coping faggot you're not perfect and you'll never be so better kys yourself honkek

Attached: avatarinlife.jpg (1200x1200, 183K)

Probably because a lot of posters here might have improved their body, but their self image is still very fragile as they might still be in the noob gains stage of social gains.
Nothing hurts someone’s self-esteem or brings someone down by pointing out one of their flaws that they’re self-conscious enough about to try and fix.

r9k/lookstheory/pua community/TRP/sluhate don't like competition so they have decided to just make everyone else give up their pursuit of self improvement,that's how pusshywhipped they are.Read 48 laws of power

N...
N...!
Nyarlathotep
>youtube.com/watch?v=ycToL7bb1Co
>youtube.com/watch?v=Jm4edB-K7VM
>youtube.com/watch?v=zTq3LMXad0k

Attached: The Call Of Cthulu.png (2852x2720, 2.3M)

My eldest cat, NIGGERMAN XDXDXDXDXDXD

Attached: Bug world.jpg (806x4999, 932K)

>vimeo.com/147392797

Attached: 00000 (Creepy Woman).jpg (503x3375, 570K)

Attached: Hell Comic.jpg (900x6491, 737K)

Attached: enigma of gainzara fault.jpg (858x1085, 293K)

Ebrietas best daughter

Attached: 1551438105264.jpg (1200x967, 611K)

I work out to cope with being weak.

I work out to cope with the sorry state of this clown world.

When has someone saying cope ever gotten someone else to stop improving themselves? All it does is out you as a miserable fuck desu

Because people pretend that what they've done or said has in fact fixed the problem when it hasn't. That's the cope.

"Baldness will make you less attractive"
"Haha, just shave it bro"
*Shaves head*
"Haha, now I'm just as attractive, no problem here!"

That's fucking COPE. You can do things to improve yourself, but you can't pretend you aren't at a disadvantage still.

I can