ITT: secret elder god tier exercises no one else does

ITT: secret elder god tier exercises no one else does

>unilateral landmine press

Absolutely grueling shoulder press that makes it burn real good, GOAT finisher with 0 risk of impingement. Great with high reps, I combo them with oblique twists.

Attached: s.jpg (714x384, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMXadANmrXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Behind the neck press
Deadlifts

Fuck you

>Behind the neck press
You're gonna summon him.

>overhead deadlift

Absolutely grueling core tension that makes it burn real good, GOAT finisher with 0 risk of impingement. Great with high reps. I combo them with calf flyes

>BEHIND THE NECK PRESS

Attached: 47692339_294576584498515_6476149562263266779_n.jpg (480x480, 23K)

1-legged leg press. Hits gluteus like a hammer.

Eh what??

Next you'll say you can 4pl8 that for reps

Attached: giphy1.gif (480x270, 1.16M)

Attached: 1554950273970.jpg (224x224, 16K)

the lack of bottom text makes it more dramatic

Wide grip deadlift for lats and traps
Heavy af sled push for quads, calves and glutes
Cable flyes from bottom to top for upper chest

Not for the calf flyes, but the ohdl I hit 220kg yesterday. It felt mighty smooth pulling all that weight down

Run on fucking trails. Running uphill and downhill on dirt trails. Even better if you have rocks/boulders on the trail that you have to navigate and jump on/over. Every time I go out to the woods (1 time a week), I feel like I'm the only one who jogs/runs on a trail. Everyone else merely walks the trails. This shit is seriously an underrated workout.

Didn't mean to quote...

>going on trails
Good but not the best. Try going off trail,find a deeply wooded place, preferably downhill and go running down it. It makes your mind go into a primal state of existence where all that matters is jumping over rocks and bushes and fallen trees. I'm surprised it's not talked about more. If you're really into it try wearing an animal skin when running or going naked.

Attached: IMG_0521.jpg (1024x1409, 362K)

Check out the russian cold-war olympic training, a lot of interesting cross-training ideas.

for example.
youtube.com/watch?v=pMXadANmrXc

100 lb dumbbell Kroc rows for 10 reps

Putting the wide grip lat bar on the row machine and doing wide heavy rows seated

Doing Arnold presses standing

Zottman curls

>Behind the neck press
How original.It's not like every roided broscientist does this,no way you must be the only one...

How do you deadlift behind the neck?

Tricep pushdowns

One armed vertical pulls in all of their variety. Lat pulldown, uneven chinups and eventually OAC/OAP are way better way at achieving max contraction of back and bis than doing them double handed.

Attached: nameless.png (773x886, 966K)

One armed farmers walks are great for core/obliques

I've been doing landmine press since I can't bench or OHP (t-thanks shoulders), but I'm not really feeling anything from it. I use both arms though, is one armed really that different?

I get crazy VMO pumps from these as well

>risk of impingement.
Imagine being so dumb that you think shoulder pressing properly with a BB or DBs is impinging

dumbbell champagne press absolutely MURDERS upper pecs

>landmine press with bar on rack
>snatch grip deadlifts (upper back)
>klokov press (based shoulder exercise and can be performed with heavy weights without injuring yourself like on standard behind neck press)

>shoulder pressing properly
This is the key. Some dont do it properly due to flexibility issues and cause irritation in the tendons around the AC joint.

Guillotine press for the underrated upper chest gains and surprising burn

Z press for OHP assistance

This fucker is trying to injure and strand people
The most dangerous portion of any trail is the downhill portion, because one is most prone to imbalances and injuries

Front squats with clean grip promote deep attention to form and practically engage the whole body below the chest

Side delt raises done to the front (at a 45 degree angle) with a slight lean forward isolate the side delts more effectively than regular side raises

spoto bench press