Dating and interaction with girls is a fundamental step in the development of humans...

Dating and interaction with girls is a fundamental step in the development of humans. I have missed this step along with many of you browsing right now. We are literally doomed and will never be normal. We are like the feral children who grow up without being exposed to language. A fundamental misstep in our development means we will never be accepted, loved, or integrate properly with those which had normal developed. How should we cope with this? Is it even possible? Right now im working on integrating my reality into the lucid dream world but im not sure it will stabilize me much if at all.

Attached: B8D44C31-D83A-485D-BABD-5A55A10C3DED.jpg (550x512, 34K)

iktf, I'm planning on going the tinder/grindr route.
It's not ideal, but it's a last resort

It is possible. Hit the gym and have good hygiene, don't dress like shit. There's a lot of girls who like shy and inexperienced guys because they're nicer and less overpowering. The school Stacey might not want ya but there's other girls who'd be happy to have you, give em a chance.
Finding a good partner isnt an easy process, but the most important thing is to put yourself out there. Everyone faces rejection, it's completely normal. You're not gonna click with everyone, and when you do get rejected then move on and find others. It's better to try and fail than to give up altogether. And you probably won't fail anywhere nearly as hard as you think you will. It's all in your head. If you never put yourself out there it's a guarantee of failure. If you try you have a chance at success. Whatever that chance is, it's better than guaranteed failure.

I do all three of those things. Just got back from the gym actually. I just lack the ability to connect with them. They can sense something is off with me so I never get a chance beyond the initial awkward interaction.

Being normal is overrated btw, it only leads to a marriage then a divorce then suicide.

Sure but what do I have. Just the suicide

Attached: 55B04E75-153C-4157-AC09-3F3F03F2868A.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

death is the only way out my friend

Attached: HsAraotQ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

What if the christcucks are right and I wake up in something 1000x worse

Attached: EA69030D-32A4-4C67-9639-312015543257.png (500x380, 96K)

Then you need to lower your standards. Try connecting with an uglier girl. You gotta start somewhere.

as a christcuck myself ill just have to hope for the best

I cant even connect with other guys dude

>Game was rigged all along

You gotta keep trying, my dude. Or seek professional help. I've struggled mightily but I've made some decent friends. Even if I'm geographically removed from most of them now. God speed!

Pfff hahaha end of the world yeah, get someone older to teach you the ropes, I got a girl younger than me after granny coaching, but young girls are all NPCs, take the gray pill. If you are not exposed to older women and can't befriend one, get ab old hooker, like really fucking old.

this. Imagine actually thinking it's just about looks. Ugly guys make friends all the time. It's about being emotionally/spiritually/intellectually unable to connect with other human beings. People can smell the "outsider" on you within thirty seconds of conversation.

Lucid dreams are incredible. I used to have one every single night. Have you reached the level where you can control your lucid dream universe, such as having telekinetic magic super powers at your whim?

If you have, don't you find it weird that humanity hasn't put more effort into perfecting and prolonging lucid dreams? Like, I genuinely 100% believe that lucid dreaming is akin to having god power. (The type of god power that includes magic super powers... THAT type of god power") And yet no-one really gives a fuck about lucid dreams and normies generally have no idea what you're talking about.

If you think about it, your dream body is no more YOU than every other part of your dream universe. If you see a door in your dream, its as much one of your own limbs as your arms and legs are withing the dream. True story

Attached: 1517527408786.jpg (650x432, 66K)

Yeah man sometimes I would talk about it with people and they look at me not seeing the point. You literally have the power of creation. In a lucid dream you become a god. Whether awake or asleep you are still experiencing it very similarly. I agree so much I dont understand why it isnt like the most talked about thing of all time. Its literally perfect vr with all sensory info. Im not the best yet but im very interested in the prolonging aspect. If you read online there are people who claim to have dreams that feel like they last an entire lifetime. If you could harness that think of how much you could experience.

Actually I'd say dating and regular interaction with girls is a cultural aberration brought about by late-stage capitalism as a means of homosexualising gender-relations for the sake of turning us all into sterile, fundamentally unfulfilled hyper-consumers.

Sane cultures insulate their children from dating culture and they're doing better than us for it.

It's better to sit & fall down than rise up & fall down.

It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. I can spout BS platitudes as well

>It is possible. Hit the gym and have good hygiene, don't dress like shit.

My god. He's right. What utterly unique and profound advice. How have I never heard or considered this before?

This is it robots. We're all going to make it courtesy of this anons infinite wisdom.

Let us ascend and praise the enlightened one for his blessings.

Yeah It's all useless if you still feel like shit.
Fucking a granny is the only thing that will save you.

lmao that's bullshit because if you lose someone you suffer and have to live with someone vs living in ignorance and potentially being happy or even happier than the latter.

Fuck you

Imagine living everyday seeing everyone in relationships and being loved while you walk around alone all day long. Imagine being so repulsive that not one person out of the billions on earth finds you suitable enough to be a partner with. Imagine not getting to experience the most popular subject in almost every art form ever. Imagine missing out on the fundamental human experience.

Fuck you

There's no need to imagine anything, it's called willful ignorance and ignorance can be blissful.

God I hate normies. Fuck off you will never understand

Ok, bai, no hard feefees

>Stacey might not want ya but there's other girls who'd be happy to have you, give em a chance.

lol. Literally all women fucking hate me, or dont know that I exist. Cant even be friends with em

once you're saved you're saved forever, even if you suicide you're still saved since Jesus performs the circumcision between your flesh and your soul. Though, he casts out your urge to suicide too because suicide is a spirit of murder.

all unrepentant normies, roasties, chads, wicked people, will get sent to hell someday if they don't get saved (washed by the blood of the lamb). Pray for them, pray for our enemies, eternal hellfire is no small thing. We all may have missed out on a chance to even be acknowledged by a female, but they will have to answer to God someday, and if they give the wrong answer...straight to hell they go, and they will know exactly why.

the thing is a lot of people complain about being tired of seeing this but have you ever actually tried it. I mean a legitimate try not doing it for a week then whinging nothing happened and quitting I mean a legitimate fucking attempt. Cause I too get sick of this but its because I'm lazy and will never actually do it so I just have to accept the reality that if i don't try I don't get

I shower shave and wash my face every day. I have fitted clothing that is always washed and ironed. My bench is now about 210 pounds starting from about 115 pounds. I am still alone. Still nobody likes me.

I wouldn't agree that is the reason people are tired of seeing that kind of advice.

People are tired of seeing it because it is entirely obvious and self-evident unless you are a complete and utter fucking sperg, as well as being degradingly assumptive.

Never mind the fact there is so much more to it than those basic things. Anyone who is legitimately struggling with socializing and dating most likely has problems far beyond simple hygiene and such.

Stop trying to find comfort in telling yourself that you literally can't change anything about yourself just to have an excuse not to try.

>Not to try
There are plenty of us who have tried time and time again and have simply failed all those times. Yes, the real success is in going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm, but what's the point in the end? All that work and all those failures for an orgasm in the end?

"You have failed to do that so far, you're past the point of that being a possibility" doesn't sound like "We're trying, but it's not quite working out"

And it's not about "an orgasm in the end", if its about orgasms, you can simply wank. It's about any deeper connection to another human being an intimacy in general. I've got no doubt that many here suffer from depression and I'm not a fan of the "Well, simply do [thing that comes naturally to me, but might be a nigh impossible task for you]" advice, but threads like this just ooze a toxic and damaging world view.

No, there is no "You're past the point", there is no "Well, you haven't gotten x yet, so why try?" or anything like that. There is only you and a world view that encourages you to lay down in the most negative position possible, because it's an easy thing to do. You can tell yourself that you're in a position in which you simply can't do anything, because all the options are exhausted and clearly you can't even try because of some weird believes like that of OP.
Every step from that mindset makes you vulnerable and thats just how this works, every step away from "It's utterly doomed, but at least I can't do anything about it, so theres that" will make other people be able to hurt you. But it's either that or bullshit like what OP is writting.