How do you guys cope when your gym crush doesn't show up?

How do you guys cope when your gym crush doesn't show up?

Mine hasn't showed up for 2 straight days and I'm filled with murderous rage. Contemplating her and imagining things is the only real way I feel human anymore.

I'm thinking about cutting her ponytail while she's working out and taking it home, or stealing her backpack just so I will have a part of her forever and she will never leave me. The thought of not seeing her again fills me with sadness and despair.

Attached: 1409743250383.jpg (3500x2056, 1.1M)

Stop it. Get some help.

Yikes

What would you recommend? Except for this the gym has done some really good things to my mental health.

pajeeet?

Jesus Christ what is wrong with you lmao

based psycho poster

Nope.

Nothing too wrong, just a guy trying to cope and deal with this feelings. I really don't want to go through with the ponytail thing but she's basically forcing me to do it. I like the gym and don't want to never be able to go again, but it is what it is.

do you want to live your whole life thinking, "what if?"

take the fucking ponytail, cherish it forever

>cutting her ponytail while she's working out and taking it home
do this its the most reasonable option

go back

Attached: 1243654745745.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Don't do something crazy like cutting her ponytail, bro. That's battery and the feminist courts will fuck you up.

Start slow by very obviously sniffing the abduction machine's seat as soon as she gets up from it. Make unsmiling eye contact when you do it. She'll let you know if she's DTF.

Attached: sit0jppsx9n21.jpg (2436x1125, 230K)

>cherish it forever
I would user, I bet it smells great.

What would be the best way to do it? Some shitty scissors wouldn't be able to cut it in one clean swoop I imagine. A machete would be nice but getting it in might be hard.

I... uh...
Goodnight, Jow Forums

I know that feel all to well, friend.

same

Attached: 1553005044726.jpg (741x741, 59K)

Attached: 1551476817978.jpg (1222x1078, 366K)

Glad to see some people understand. Do you get so see them often? Do your work outs suck more if they are not there?

IMAGINE THE SMELL

My workouts without her are 100%, but 150% with her.

>having an off day
>thinking about calling it a day half way in
>she turns up
>lift like never before

Rarely see her tho. She looked at me with disgust once so I think she's trying to avoid me.

based

Steal something from her. Then the next day give it back then she will love you.

>she hasn't shown up for 3 months now

Attached: pepesadfrog.jpg (316x202, 8K)

Thank fuck we didn't have Internet when I was that age. Jesus.

>150%

>look at this picture
>can only focus on the feet

When did everything go so wrong?

Attached: 1528664973772.jpg (307x409, 22K)

when you decided to spend too much time here

>t. /tv/ induced foot fetish

almost same as my story:(

Attached: 1317467421405.jpg (166x228, 15K)

Nice user. Hope you see her more often and she brings you gains. Hope she doesn't avoid you any more.

Are you planning on doing something about it?

Mine works there.
She walked up to me and initiated a conversation with me, mid set and I got tongue tied as fuck. I salvaged with a stupid joke she laughed at pretty hard.

I usually grab the ponytail with one hand and press a shotgun to the base of the ponytail with the other. As long as she doesn't squirm, it comes off really easily in one shot without a lot of commotion/consequences.

Follow her home and hide in the bushes overnight. The next day, follow her to work and strip her naked in front of her colleagues.

What do you mean? I caress, touch, and kiss her every day.

Attached: C7F3C5A4-DD30-45C3-A3D3-0C80D55731A8.jpg (864x578, 48K)

image the smile

>tfw only see qt cardiobunny twice or so per week
I saw her on my last workout but didn’t go. Up to her cuz it was hiit day, hopefully I see her when I’m not drenched in ssweat

Attached: icon.jpg (288x288, 14K)

Alright while I was never this level of psycho I experienced a similar feeling. When the girl I liked stopped going to the gym I went to I switched gyms over it after having gone there for years. Not because I thought I would find her elsewhere but because every time I stepped in that place I couldn't stop thinking about her and I had to move on.

That's a yikes from me dawg. On a probably unrelated note, my GF has not gone to the gym for 2 straight days. Where you located at?
Based and redpilled

>she's basically forcing me to do it

b8 or kys

>not understanding what this thread is
>severe reddit spacing

to be fair, they are a nice pair of feet though

my gym crush is my wife and i have a home gym
why are all these r9faggot threads on Jow Forums fuck off polcels

go away

fuck off you waste of human life go back to your (2) containment boards you shit swilling faggot

Have you tried talking to her?

This but unironically

>I'm thinking about cutting her ponytail while she's working out and taking it home, or stealing her backpack just so I will have a part of her forever and she will never leave me.
Just kidnap her my dude and be sure that you taped her good otherwise she might leave you because she might think that you are incel or something. Then she will be with you forever