How do I buy weed when I'm a shut in neet with no connections and it's not legal where I live?

how do I buy weed when I'm a shut in neet with no connections and it's not legal where I live?

Attached: 1523883895200.gif (487x560, 898K)

Buy it on Internet

suck cocks aldk

Grow it yourself. Buy equipment and seeds on the internet.

Give me $125 in BTC and I'll send you an ounce of top-tier weed in the mail if you're American, you can buy BTC through Coinbase with a credit card. If interested drop your Discord and I'll add you.

Attached: woman.jpg (712x509, 34K)

>be bored 18yo with some money on hand
>have been able to get a license and risk dying in a car crash since 16
>have to wait until 21 to risk puking from greening out too much
I don't understand burger laws

Attached: 1536195965506.jpg (370x402, 70K)

>125 for an ounce of top tier bud
take me in guys i want to leave eurogay

get some dxm instead

You can buy CBD weed such as from CBDHempDirect, which is literally the same plant and looks and smells exactly like weed, but it has a small enough amount of THC that it's legal in all 50 states.

It's like 1/3 as good as real weed in terms of smoking it but there is an effect especially if you smoke a lot.

Get a job. Any shit tier job that hires you will have tons of stoners.

Dnm or leafedin

OP here. Should have added I live in Australia where it's much harder to get stuff online

go look for some douchey looking teenagers and ask them , offer to pay them for hooking you up

dude cant you just go to some hippies camping out in the bush

Dude i live in Aus too leafedin works

Literally just go to the local bar you moron. Finding we is the easiest thing I've ever done.

Been smoking for 10 years and I've moved to new cities multiple times. I have a 100% success rate of finding weed if I just go outside and ask someone. There's nothing easier

Fucking ask people on the street. Its never failed for me in my entire life

Attached: 1534858163812.jpg (960x955, 109K)

Literally any dealer sells it. Don't you know any place ay night where they hang out ? Usually clubs/specific areas where people hang at night. Alternatively internet will get you better weed.
That being said you don't miss much cause weed is a shit drug.

these things imply I can talk to people

dude im an introverted hermit too but man, this is a drug deal. its like buying something at the store. its a transaction rather than an interaction. no social skills needed. in the drug world there is a lot of weird characters, youd stand out as one of the more moderate ones im sure

>Hey do you know where I can get some week?

Practice this in the mirror morning noon and night until you've got it down. Then say it to someone and they'll say yes or no. I can't make this any more simple

Its not any shitter than cocaine desu

>I'm a shut in neet
Weed won't help you retard

Well you see, driving around is actually useful