>exgf calls me
>exgf is pregnant and nigger dropped her for another woman
>says she feels bad for what she put me through
>asks me for another chance
>pause for a minute to build tension
>nah
>hang up without even hearing her response
>still feel bad
I want to go back to a time where everything was normal.

Attached: DCC5A3CD-37E3-411D-B511-0454560ABF65.jpg (619x453, 28K)

You did the best possible thing you could have done. I'm proud of you, user.

user, don't feel bad. You made the right choice and I hope you can find a more loyal partner. Good luck!

I dunnow why she cheated on me. Of course, I have never had another relationship, but Im successful and relatively Jow Forums, I don get it. I gave her everything anybody sane could possibly ask for and more. Even bought the fucking car for her. Not like it hurt my checkbook but I bought that bitchs car!

Oh, and fuck her. No way in Hell Im taking care of her fucking bastard child, fuck that. She can sign up for welfare or something, the stupid bimbo.

Maybe I would have sat down with her for a coffee so she could be hopeful. Then after literally sipping kinda loud, say:

Fuck you, fuck niggers and fuck you nigger kid.
Smile and wink like tuxedo pepe and leave.

My ex gf broke my phone, slit the tires on my car, and stabbed me in the leg. This all happened a couple weeks before my 21st birthday so I couldn't even enjoy it I've been so depressed.

I think about killing her brutally for betraying me but even after all that plus her cheating on me (me finding out was the catalyst of the entire ordeal), I still think I love her but it's painful to know we can never be together now. Not to mention she's an alcoholic, addicted to coke and Xanax and probably went back to her drug dealer ex boyfriend (not the guy she cheated on me with).

I don't want any other woman, it's hard for me to trust women at all anymore. I don't even like my current gf. Am I a cuck?

Attached: A7C7B489-C3EF-40FC-B335-BA4A39BEEA62.jpg (750x855, 395K)

That's GOOD, user. That anger is useful! Fuck that bitch!

You need to learn that bitches are not shit. This is why marriage scares me, you never can tell if your wife or gf's just some sort of trick slut until it's too late. Just know that she never had value and it's not at all your fault for not being able to see that sooner.

You focus on improving yourself. Channel that energy into becoming the best version of yourself possible. Find that dream and chase after it. You have value, you are enough.

How old are you and how old was she?

I feel like I would vomit if I even look at her pregnant.
Also, on a side note
>her parents called me
>her father didnt even want to speak to me
>her mother says he is ashamed of her
>her mother begged me to take her back
>that she cannot bear to have her daughter raise a kid on her own
>said her did said not to call me
>I was incredibly drunk and high when she called me
>picked up weed again when I kicked her out
>tell her mother she shouldnt have raised a slut
>she starts to yell at me when I hang up
>tried calling me 36 times
>left eight extremely angry messages
>laughed my ass off and decided to use the funds that would usually go to her on a really nice bong
>spent the weekend gassing my house with kush
>and watching war movies

Attached: 2A2BD482-7805-4780-ADB3-696854705EC2.jpg (300x241, 21K)

>exgf is pregnant and nigger dropped her for another woman
>says she feels bad for what she put me through
>asks me for another chance
>pause for a minute to build tension
>nah
>hang up without even hearing her response
>still feel bad
Youre the fucking man OP. Fuck her and fuck the nigger who tried to screw with you
I imagine the pain you feel is awful, but you handled this the right way, you did what many men today do not have the balls today to do.

Attached: 1547882189418.jpg (752x408, 24K)

Im 25, shes 24. Im young and have a lot of cash, and I know thats why she wanted me.
Yknow, Ive had this dream, from way back before my apostrophe key broke. I wanted to be a soldier. Im still young, I think I can apply for officership. Fuck this life, fuck this house. Im gonna sell it, and all this crap I dont need. All these things that I drive around in and use, shit I buy to get the attention of people I hate. Its all bullshit! Fuck this life man. Fuck this. I want to actually do something.

I am so unbelievably insufficient. I dont even think getting fit helped me, Im still so fucking sad and unhappy. I havent been following my dreams

>I think I can apply for officership. Fuck this life, fuck this house. Im gonna sell it, and all this crap I dont need. All these things that I drive around in and use, shit I buy to get the attention of people I hate. Its all bullshit! Fuck this life man. Fuck this. I want to actually do something.
If you think you can do it user, go for it. Be the man you want to be, don't shut down because of some bitch

Hell yeah man. Fuck that piece of shit of a slut. Never take her back. You deserve better than this shit.

I hate you for being a degenerate druggy but that was alpha as fuck user, good on you.

OP this is fantastic, I don't even know what to think.

you done the best you could OP
good job

Attached: 41d.jpg (478x256, 29K)

LOL NORMIE PROBLEMS

I have been thinking about applying to the military to escape my shitty life as well, except I am 21. The fact that you are 25 and still had a chance at love gives me hope, maybe if I get my shit together I'll get another chance.

Attached: D666E450-F975-4C60-9854-2E7F28A00D0E.jpg (249x234, 69K)

I know I dont have to die like this. Id rather die in a firefight or a bombing than die surrounded by shit that doesnt matter, and the animosity of everyone Ive ever loved.
I want to die in a combat zone, user.
I only ever started because nobody ever gave a shit about me. When I had drugs, I was the fucking man. Everyone loved me. Now I just smoke weed to stave off the crippling depression and sense of existential dread. But Im now filled with the determination to make my dreams come true. Theres something I have to do. Not like Elliot Rodger, where Id kill a bunch of people, but I need to do something for myself now.
Fuck her parents, too! Fuck everybody! I already quit my job. I dont have debt! Shes the one with debt and she can pay for it herself now! I am free to do whatever the absolute flying fuck I want!

Remember me, guys. I dont know whats gonna happen from here, I may never come back to Jow Forums at all, but remember:
Fuck normies, fuck sluts, and live well.

Attached: F480F792-06A7-4052-902F-5FBE311DFDA3.png (684x983, 535K)

You can do it, too. Everybody has a chance to make something of themsleves.

The mom will always try to defend her slut daughter. Shit dude, my ex literally cheated on me multiple times and stabbed me right in front of her, she tried to call me like shit was all cool.

Me and her mom were pretty cool though, but that day made me realize that she learned all her sneaky druggy slutty ways from her growing up. So really I shouldn't even blame my ex I should blame her, but fuck em both. I did too much for that fucked up family of drug addicts.

Attached: 3A2FBCD9-1446-4FC8-97C1-14589BD0B705.jpg (750x738, 393K)

Yo are you guys the same person? Because those are pretty fucked up situations, I cannot imagine getting stabbed by your gf, that must have sucked.

Fuck cheaters and FUCK NIGGERS. WOOOOOOOOOO.

Some people are just shitty man, you'll get through it but that's really rough.

I feel like there's no good way of knowing whether a girl is loyal/has self-control besides abstinence. It's a shame only religious people practice it nowadays.

>move to another town to be with gf
>have known each other for 8 years
>always felt a great connection with her
>get drunk with her at new house
>go out for a smoke and call my friend
>come back inside and she's riding my flatmate
>mfw

Attached: 1508707838615.jpg (736x694, 99K)

you did good OP. Leave that thot behind, she had it coming to her. Move on in life and always remember: Fuck bitches and get money.

Attached: 1545782206151.gif (220x220, 14K)

I honestly dont understand how this shit happens

lol. fun story

So you'd be perfectly happy and content with being cheated on if the guy was white, right?

Yeah it wasn't exactly what I was expecting ngl

I would have actually killed her, good work OP

Like what the fuck were they thinking?

I don't either, understand that is, but all women are fucking multiple guys constantly, its just that you don't always know about it.

So baseline is you assume they are and do not take any relationship serious and remain emotionally detached.

Women find it impossible to resist flattery from a hot guy. They love to be desired and reward that desire with pussy. Having a bf or a husband is just someone they get to fool.

Real proud of you user. You're fucking based and redpilled. Can't let these mudsharks drag you down and make you a cuck

Thank god you didn't buckle from the pressure and keep up the good work. Only thing I hope is your eyes are now open and never again blissfully ignorant until you find out who she is fucking.

In all likelihood there were signs with this guy and other guys she probably fucked but you didn't know.

Example: last gf I noticed some subtle things about how she acted around her boss so I poked around a little and saw some text. While it was clear they hadn't fucked it was clear they wanted to so I broke up with her. Guess where she moved all her shit? Yep, to her bosses apartment. Then the cunt had the audacity to come crying to me with a swollen lip he gave her a week later begging me to take her back because he threw her out. I slammed the door in her face.

Thats what you get for putting effort into a white roastie. You should've got a nice asian girl like everyone here told you.

God damn user how did you get this far in life?

>nice asian girl
they cheat too user. for them a white bf is just their ticket in to be around more white guys so she can move up

If she cheated with a white guy then she would have probably tried to pawn the kid off as his. Women are absolute trash.

Fuck that bitch, im in a fresh relationship (month) and i dont know what i would do if it would end up like this. You will find a new one that doesnt fuck monkies, gj OP

Why not try to pick up a hobby
>inb4 normie advice
I started shooting film photography after getting dumped. I was depressed and felt like shit all the time and then a friend took me out to shoot.
It felt really good to see the results after developing them in his bathroom. If you have disposible income, id suggest trying it out