Are people that lift insecure?

Are people that lift insecure?

Most popular thread on here is about balding, being a manlet, and having a small dick or "its all about face"? They blow up so fast, especially small dick threads?

Why so? Why are people so insecure

Attached: b16cd04e6520707036505fd52f17b43c.jpg (639x762, 81K)

>Most popular thread on here is about balding, being a manlet, and having a small dick or "its all about face"? They blow up so fast, especially small dick threads?
It's because 90% of Jow Forums don't lift
And no, calisthenics or as I like to call them calistupids, is not lifting.

This is Jow Forums, not /lift/ though. Calisthenics isn't lifting, but it's Jow Forums related.

Oh nigga yeeeaaaah :-))

Because people recognize that there is a problem with them that lifting can't solve. You can't bench 500lbs and sprout your hairline back, you can't deadlift 800lbs and magically fix your weak chin. People understand there is problems with their appearance that could be rectified, provided you are willing to invest in them the same you have invested in to food and supplements. You can quite easily pay for facial surgeries to literally make your SMV skyrocket, you can get an FUE hair transplant to fix your balding. These are solutions to your problems but some people here absolutely REFUSE to believe that they can get their shit situation sorted out because they want to complain and moan and wallow in shit rather than take the initiative and correct their problems and see themselves become desirable to women.

Attached: LiftingCantFixYourFaceBro1.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

>Most popular thread on here is about balding, being a manlet, and having a small dick or "its all about face"? They blow up so fast, especially small dick threads?
Let's not pretend you're not one of the dudes spamming the board with this shit.FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME this isn't r9k/pua community/TRP/lookstheory/sluthate whatever fuckhole you cunts spawned from.I bet you go to other boards like /lit/ and say shit like LMAO WHY DO YOU FAGS EVEN READ,WOMEN DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT SHIT
OH THERE HE IS HE POSTED IT AGAIN LADS

Attached: 1551302119007.jpg (227x235, 10K)

>calistupids
nigga...

Attached: 1544406245752.png (372x316, 112K)

>Why are people so insecure
because nobody is perfect and we live in an age where all our role models are seen in only a positive, photoshopped way, raising expectations from you beyond what you normally can achieve which causes massive insecurity

>Are people insecure
Yes

Everyone is insecure. This is an anonymous image board about a lifestyle that is very appearance focused. Go figure.

>calistupids

Post body retard I've made a ridiculous amount of gains off cali / weighted cali

>It's because 90% of Jow Forums don't lift
>This is Jow Forums, not /lift/ though
Nigga

post body faggot i bet your legs as thin as a selfie stick

I am
I don't want to post my body because I'm insecure about my love handles due to my 2 year bulk and the fact that I'm a 5'7 manlet. I started my cut a few days ago tho. I can give you my max lifts at least
>bench press: 225 2-3 reps
>overhead press: 155 4 reps
>squat: 315 5 reps
>deadlift: don't do that shit

Attached: 1544861577836.png (1280x589, 1.09M)

>This is Jow Forums, not /lift/ though. Calisthenics isn't lifting, but it's Jow Forums related.
Breathing is also Jow Forums related because stuff.
Jow Forums is Fitness and no longer Health and Fitness for a reason

What's the solution to being 5'5

anons just like to shipost m8

He has long face and brow to upper lip distance is big. Lookism theory posits that those are bad.

you act like it's without a reason. you think people come up with insecurities just because it's fun? looks matter, of course shit like that gets to peoples head!! we are no transcendental beings, we relie on our emotions so quit acting like you are someone enlightened and show some fucking sympathy you faggot

Attached: i1H9mKP.jpg (205x201, 8K)

Or they don't think like women that have to look good to have sex.

>Why are people so insecure
Social media and online dating.

Are calisthenics not fitness or something?

this is Jow Forums

right, but his lips are full, his jawline is flawless, his chin growth is great, his forhead is tall, his eyes have a good tint, his eyebrows are long and beautiful, his ears are not big, and his hair is on point. try doing that, faggot

All things considered, I should be ""insecure""

>5'7
>small frame
>never graduated
>bad lifts
>poor
>few friends
>only slept with two girls
>ugly/unique

But I'm not, I find security in my self.

>blonde
>unique phenotype
>high iq
>religious
>life goals
>everyone liking me
>in good shape

Oh well

It's just Jow Forums attracts insecure people.

>religious
>high IQ

Top kek

Jow Forums is the most insecure place on the internet. majority of posters are incels from reddit
its not a representation of anything

I'm catholic and study theology. A realm outside of your depths