Never fall for the "fembot" meme

Never fall for the "fembot" meme
>talk with a female I met here some time ago
>first time ever meeting a "fembot", gt really excited
>says she never had a bf and nobody likes her, see it as the typical "fembot" whining so ignore it
>almost two months in, she finally feels safe in showing her photo to me
>we both like each other a lot, I do the mistake of falling in love
>so many common interests, everything is perfect
>we decide to webcam voice to make it better
>heart falls to the ground when I see...it
>overweight
>crooked eyes
>potato nose
>gritting horrible voice
>barely any hair
>force myself to talk a bit, but close to crying
>after a few hours its finally over, felt like a nightmare
>wait for a few hours until she falls asleep
>block her everywhere
>delete all of my accounts
>cry for a few week
Is this all I honestly deserve? Do I have to settle for that? This is the closest I could find that shows how she looks, but in this photo the woman looks better and clean than she did. Imagine less hair on the head, a LOT more grease and crooked features with more fat.

Attached: 3543.jpg (297x195, 18K)

This is why we say fembots do not exist, user.
On the rare chance that she is actually biologically a female, that doesnt exactly mean she's going to be a feminine robot

Attached: 1461802741762.jpg (500x322, 16K)

I was just so lonely. I thought that the people here only say it to keep the girls a secret to push away the people who aren't willing to talk with girls. Basically hiding treasure. I didn't think it would be this bad. But I should of known better, because the "fembot" before that turned out to be a tranny, but it ended much faster and easier than this one.

If you dig through all the shit on Jow Forums, you're just gonna find more shit. No hidden treasure around here, unfortunately

There have to be a few of those lurking here. I mean, where else are they going to go? They're not all like that, though.

Would date and cuddle the person in the OP pic if they were a nice person. I'm just average looking.
I wish I had a nice fembot talk to and love regardless of what she looked like.
Ive only seen single mothers who look like that tho.

Even if they are, I can't imagine them not already having bfs. And if they don't have a bf, it's hard to imagine them going here and looking for one, instead of having 50 profiles with thousands of adds each. They can choose from the betas and the Chads there with photos and descriptions that are in their local area, instead of memes and weeb pictures here.

Attached: 1547693349205.jpg (767x1052, 141K)

wtf. people like you are why girls think being fat is okay now, lol

ITS HIDEOUS. WTF.

Attached: pukes.jpg (437x337, 35K)

I'd want them to improve themselves like I did, we all have things to improve, but if she were a nice person I'd just want to make her happy.
She sounds like a nice person.

Why couldn't you atleast be friends? Honest question

Just shows you guys are full of shit about how "desperate" you are. The girls say they're shit, anyone could tell you they must be if they're here of all places, but no, you retards refuse to listen. "She must be cute lonely girl like in my Japanese animes :3"

Either stop trying to "settle" and up your game and shut the fuck up about how "awful" you have it because you're just legit too lazy and entitled to do anything. Tired of you failed normtrash and your hookup faggotry.

>talking to female right now
>haven't seen any pics
>i really like her personality
>see this post
oh shit

Attached: 1385382497862.gif (300x200, 1.57M)

So you liked everything about her except her weight? Stop pretending to be lonely than. You aren't going to find some weeb Stacey with dark circles around her eyes

men and females literally can't be friends

Met my wife on Jow Forums. She's very cute. I couldn't have asked for anyone better and truly feel like I won the internet lottery. Her main boards were /ck/, /an/, and /cgl/. Don't date a fembot, nothing good comes out of that.

Robots don't value women for anything other than "love"/sex. I'll go as far as to say they generally don't value friendship at all, as if a quality girl would want some faggot with no friends.

>obese roasts already seething

>b-boo hoo st-st-stacey with glasses wasn't behind the screen

Lol you thought actual fembots would be attractive, what are you retarded?

>Unironically meets a fembot/robot face to face

OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!

a female that's ugly is biologically useless

Im a robot and I would be friends with her if she wanted that. Sounds like she wanted a bf tho.
I would honestly cuddle the girl in the OP. I'm really lonely. No one enjoys my company like OPs friend did.

>tfw no weeb Stacey with dark circles around her eyes

Attached: 1542563494707.png (650x773, 47K)

>but dating a /cgl/ slut is good, trust me

fuck off. I'd literally consider a manfaced girl like to be perfectly fine, but i'm not gonna go for a whale that can solo keep a whole fast food chain in the city in business by both buying everything out and providing free fries grease from her sweat.

Better than a disgusting fat unhygenic ogre fembot whore any day of the week

>talk to like a dozen femanons from here over the years
>none of them want to be friends at all, 80% of them put zero effort into conversation
>finally run into one that tries to maintain conversation, play some games together, talk about anime
>she's hot, but is a burger, I'm in Europe, never try going after her because of the distance
>she eventually tries asking me out
>I don't have any strong reason to refuse, guess I'll try LDR
>week later ghosts me for no reason, after 3 years of friendship
Jow Forums is just full of quality girls.

lower your standarts.
>all the 4/10 incels whining not having a 10/10 virgin gf

You're better off talking to girls in person. Any remotely normal looking girl on the internet is gonna have a 200 boyfriend request pending

a guy thats ugly is biological useless

you guys were two months in and never once spoke on vc?

So, you expected a not-ugly women when you were literally advertised a female robot? Do you know what a robot is? Ugly, mentally ill, socially misaligned or all of the above, to start.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have standards but you were in a risky alley to start with.

>women
woman*

Maybe they don't want the kinds of guys that inhabit dating sites, or maybe they're just intimidated by the whole idea of using one. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to argue for looking for a gf on Jow Forums: the odds of finding anyone near you are abysmal, and LDRs are a meme.

>Is this all I honestly deserve? Do I have to settle for that?

Yes and yes, this is your female equivalent user, thankfully it dosent have to be that way if you choose. Get a haircut and hit the gym.

Fuck off

Version 1:
>gives barely 1 word responses
>you initiate everything
>forgets to write for 3 days
>gives quriky makes-no-sense responses

Version 2:
>engages in conversation
>hit it really velly
>talk for hours
>can share everything with her
>gets a bf and slowly ignores you after or
>cries about his bf to you
>tells you how happy are they

Nature and the rest of the non-western world which is 80% of the population disagrees with you.

there is always MGTOW

Attraction literally is relative, to an extent.

if you don't date someone for their physical attractiveness, you're not a robot and have no reason to complain. you sound like a typical woman

>if you don't date someone for their physical attractiveness, you're not a robot
Not him but what? Why would robots have to be very picky?

Not him but the way he has phrase this is weird and confusing because I thought that is what he meant too, but actually he means if someone chooses not to date someone based off looks they arent a true robot. Not saying I agree with this statement either

post a pic of her plsz