How do I hit on a girl?

How do I hit on a girl?

Attached: HappyBoy624.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Just raise your hand and pull it back then drive it forward really fast at the girl.

Ah, yes the nigger approach

Attached: 1547089164482.jpg (645x729, 82K)

distance yourself from them and hope they come over and talk to YOU because they think you look so cool and mysterious
works really well for me

Attached: 1538805600274.jpg (456x810, 29K)

Just wait and let them approach you

Attached: predator.png (1804x146, 13K)

what board or what #ch is this so I can go and learn female secrets? i lied mine doesnt work that well

>Wait

I rerely get approached and only in nightclubs.
I rarely even go into nightclubs and usually get panic attacks.

Approaching a shy looking girl irl is my only shot.

Attached: 1516150983779.jpg (736x962, 77K)

>distance yourself from them and hope they come over and talk to YOU

Just wait and let them approach you

Attached: 7.jpg (522x800, 40K)

The first thing you should do is tell her you love her straight away.
The second thing you should do is start shovelling spaghetti out of your pockets while sobbing uncontrollably.
Then the third thing is shouting WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME GOD as she runs away from you as fast as possible.
Hasn't worked for me yet, but I think I'm close to cracking the formula.

It's from the mirror-world Jow Forums where guys are the unattainable ones. Crystal cafe

This.

Why should a girl approach you when she has 50 guys in her DMs.

Attached: 1533846548717.jpg (938x475, 119K)

elliot is the reason I stay indoors, I tan way too easily and end up looking just like him

W-what the fuck is this place it feels odd browsing it.

It's as if I found something I'm not supposed to see.

Throw a half smoked cohiba stub at her forehead

>Just wait and let them approach you

Do you realize where you are?

Be assertive, like say "Let's go have coffee" instead of "do you want to get coffee?".

Make physical contact a normal thing between you two. Touch her arm, pat her back, touch her shoulder. It makes you seem more confident and makes her more comfortable with you. (However, this is when you first meet someone and want to close with sex or a kiss by the end of the night. I don't know how well this will work if you carry it on too long)

But in the short term, women gush for this stuff. And it really is EASY as hell to pull off, keep it in mind and try it

Attached: 1522591529047.jpg (622x604, 52K)

>crystal cafe
>tfw no bf and males are banned from my safespace
fuck women

>there are adorable girls posting on that website right now who will never ever want to talk to a smelly dumb robot like me
ree

Sneak up on them, kidnap them, drug them, brutally rape them, then behead them and set their corpses on fire.

>approach random girl on the street
>touch her shoulder
>tell her "let's go have coffe"

>the mall
lmao wtf I shop for my groceries at a grocery store like a sensible human being, what the fuck do you mean "the food aisle at the mall" what fucking malls do you Amerisharts have?

I think it's actually worse, I have seen some retard-tier shit on Jow Forums but this is literally just a caricature, I'm extremely misogynistic but even I have a hard time believing some of the shit I am seeing. Not even your average woman can be this lacking in self-awareness.

I know what you mean.
......I mean its gotta be a bunch of fags rping as girls right?

Imagine not knowing that you have a monopoly on sex by being born with a vagina. IMAGINE NOT REALIZING THAT

Attached: 116457457.png (1147x648, 235K)