Do you have any attachment to your virginity?

Do you have any attachment to your virginity?

Attached: 1544509270937.jpg (2000x1417, 797K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_intimacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No but it has a very strong attachment to me.

It drives me insane. Everyone has managed to have sex at least once, except for me because I'm repulsive. I'll probably end my life over it soon.

we are one
virginity is an essential component of my personality

I used to hate it but now it kind of means at least a bit to me. Ive had some chances to fuck the lowest of the low but I don't think id be happy about it long term. Plus id hate to disappoint tge person im fucking.

yes. I refuse to let a roastie take my virginity. I will die a virgin and I will be happy about it.

I don't have any particularly strong emotions about it. It's more of a symptom of how socially maladjusted I am.

There is only one person that I want to lose it to. Otherwise, I have no desire.

I guess I refuse to lose it to a nonvirgin, it feels almost insulting to. At this point I guess that means I'll reach wizardhood though, I'm only 25 and literally every single female my age I talk to without fail either is married, already been divorced and/or already has a kid

Dude, you're actually memeing yourself into arch-wizardhood. I really recommend you to surrender your virginity to a roastie

Why what would I gain from that? Being able to say that I fucked some whore that I had no interest in? It's not worth it I'll reach wizardhood instead of giving anything to some whore.

Don't try to lead him astray. Losing it to a random roast is worse.

Yes.
In a world filled with lust-driven animals I will remain one of the few who hasn't been consumed by such a malevolent force.

checked and wow i want that shirt
My virginity is a symptom of how I can't form romantic relationships with people. It's kind of incidental like that and no I'm not attached to it

Many of the women I've met carry diseases.

Yeah. 0 desire to lose my virginity.

No. I barely remember losing my virginity and havent had an intact hymen for as long as I can remember.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_intimacy
Think most adult virgins have this, I don't blame them, during sex all attention is focused on you and that's scary, I nearly threw up before my first time.

I'm actually proud of being a KHV , and I'm deeply afraid of losing it (not like it will ever happen anyways)

you are not alone brother. I refuse to even give non-virgins the time of day. also very shocked they want to get married after riding the cock carousel with the bad boys.

I'm trying to become a wizard so yeah.

>I really recommend you to surrender your virginity to a roastie

fuck off cuck. we don't want disgusting std ridden sluts.

I'll die with it so I can marry my waifu

>Many of the women I've met carry diseases.

I know women that are purposely spreading HIV and not telling men. my friend is on HIV medicine for life because of her. this is what happens when feminism gets out of control.

This. I would rather be dropped into a combat zone than be intimate with a woman.

Attached: 1539184664052.jpg (600x800, 137K)

It is the other way around

Attached: 1501241752397.jpg (499x480, 64K)

To me, virginity is a last vestige of childhood, and sex is the last child-like wonder. I don't want to easily give up such a precious thing.

Attached: 1518066380785.jpg (3324x2354, 1.88M)