Truth on natural bodybuilding

Training 8 hours a day WILL get you this physique as a natural in no time. The problem is many natties (and some people on steroids) only train for one hour a day and then claim it's "enough", No, you have to train ALL day, constantly engage your muscle fibers in a variety of exercises to build your physique to a reputable level. Humans didn't evolve as sedentary animals, we were constantly on the move, hunting and gathering food. This sometimes meant running as much as 10+km A DAY. All top level athletes emulate this lifestyle. For example, Michael Phelps trained 6 hours PER DAY to reach the level that he wanted to reach. Arnold literally did THOUSANDS of reps PER DAY to achieve his body (with a little help from steroids of course - but that was only to push him far beyond the limit). Compare Arnold and most natural lifters, even the ones people accuse of frauding. Mike OHearn looks like a teen next to old school Arnold, but people still believe he isn't natural. Only unmotivated lifters make excuses and by doing this they lower the bar for the "natty limit" in order to legitimize their short comings. You see the man in the picture? That is Jeff Nippard. He got drug tested NUMEROUS times, and every. single. time. he came out clean. There were zero anomalies in his blood hormone levels. Yet, not even this is enough evidence for some people.

To make my point clear, which would you rather be
a) the natty lifter with a perfectly healthy diet, good sleep schedule, endurance, strength, dedication, and training for 5+ hours each day.. or
b) the juicing roider with poor strength gains, heart disease, liver problems, numerous joint injuries while only training 30 min a day and eating junk food and still somehow "making gains"

You decide. The Choice Is Clear.

Attached: z2zbr5m6d4721.jpg (750x1334, 67K)

Lmao that manlet has 16 inch arms at best.

ur a retard

TR DL

if doing sports makes you feel better, who cares about getting swole ?
most people you encounter have been "lifting" for 1-2 years and still look like shit, but they feel good

>train 8 hours a day for years
>pin test for 12 weeks x3
Hmmm gee

PFFFFFFFFFT-HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAAA

Attached: AlphaJeffBRUTALMogging.jpg (1080x645, 35K)

desu overtraining is overrated.

>Talks about natural bodybuilding.
>Post a picture of somebody on roids.
OP is literally retarded.

Attached: 0N2QxMM.jpg (600x469, 26K)

both get mogged by 6'2 in skeleton mode.

He was tested numerous times and came on 100% clean.

left is hairline mogging right

>he
heh, nothing personel KID

Nice bait dawg

Are u really this retarded or trolling?

nice trips you stupid fucking tripfagging faggot

Explain how he could POSSIBLY be using steroids. He got tested, he isn't over the FFMI limit, he isn't too large nor too muscular IN PERSON, his level of dryness and vascularity isn't too high to be indicative of steroids..

Natty copes, the thread.

>"O-o-obviously I'm not as big as these other natty guys be-because I don't lift for 8 hours a day!! Th-that's how the-ese guys are natty...ri-right?"

Attached: 1555898313660.jpg (2352x916, 557K)

> nobody lies about taking roids.
yeah, neck yourself bud

The issue is that anyone who supposedly breaches the natty limit is automatically accused of steroid use.

But cortisol but adaptation but recovery. Dont listen to this guy, he doesnt know what he is talking about.

>Got tested
So was Lance Armstrong. Aggressively too. Never failed a single test. Still was roiding. And that's just one KNOWN instance. It was quite common for athletes to roid outside of competition with short esters, test clean the day, week before then go compete. There's more scrutiny now in certain sports, but simply testing clean doesn't mean you've NEVER used steroids.

And guess what, you don't have to roid all the time to be big. You can roid, go off near a test, test clean and still be big. You'll have permanent enhancements to your mitochondria.

>Isn't TOO big

How is this at all logical? You can take steroids and not be enormous. 3% of men are taking steroids recreationally. 3% of men do not look like IFBB pros or are insanely big or vascular. If we lined up 100 guys who WERE taking steroids, your shitty test would successfully ID, idk, 10% of them, maybe? How can you use such a standard to say people aren't roiding?

This is an absurdly high effort and you should be ashamed.

Attached: 582A86E3-B803-4C10-A714-682FBFB73BAD.jpg (227x222, 4K)

>The natty limit

A made up construct by people sitting on their butts saying "well I think this guy wasn't doing steroids, cuz he's not toooooo big"

Exactly. Anyone who actually trains will realize that Jeff's physique is easily attainable.

The issue is that every single natural lifters looks just as good as Jeff Nippard, some even better. Jeff personally is around 50lbs away from the limit.

Ok u really are retarded

I wish we met so I can mog you even while being natty, you ugly manlet

You're the type of person who believes a natty lifter has to look malnourished to be natty.

Lol I'm 188 cm

>you have to train all day, everyday

that is why these dudes are on gear, you cannot train as much being natty because you will not recover properly, your metabolism is still able to repair and digest as much chicken as it can and trainig all day will not increase your test levels