How many of you have turned down a girl for sex?

How many of you have turned down a girl for sex?

Attached: Jessie_in_her_bikini.jpg (231x640, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTnUpYVPAVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turned down for what?

Does having a drugged up flacid and useless penis count?

Why didn't you just let her top?

>for sex
Lol,no.
Blown off girls where things could have led to sex, sure. Because they were either walking red flags or hysterical/drunk giggle-cunts who acted challenging in public about it.
But why would I turn one down any attractive one that offers straight up sex without yelling it though the room for the amusement of her friends?
Hell, wish that would happen for once.

yeah, had a girl message me and ask me to come around to hers. she persisted with sending nudes and lewds, didn't go and have ignored her since. thot.

Attached: comf.png (645x645, 423K)

>Offered sex by a discord egirl who lives exactly 51 minutes from me

>Reject her

To all of you who said I wasn't a vocel: Suck my ripe 18 year old dick.

Attached: berserk guys.jpg (720x749, 338K)

>For sex
Never been offered but I am a purist so I would turn them down unless are my wife at that point.

I have turned down a girl who wanted to be my gf though.

I turned down jailbait because I didn't want to risk it. I should have broken ties with her immediately but instead endured years of sexual tension and never got to lose my virginity.

When you finally get a woman, how do you expect to be good enough at sex to keep her?

I'll marry a virgin. Also sex won't be at the center of our relationship so not being the best at sex won't matter, especially since I'll be the best she ever had because I'll be the only one.

Oh yeah of course. I turn down sex with girls all the time. I mean I have to. Realistically I simply wouldn't have time to have sex with all the girls that want to fuck me.

>cries internally

Turned my friends gf down because I didnt want to ruin our friendship. When he inevitably caught her cheating further down the line she told him I fucked her too. Now I'm a virgin at 26 and I dont even have a friend anymore. Serves me right for doing the right thing.

Attached: pathos.png (482x427, 79K)

Yes, I was 18 she was 17 (no Romeo and Juliet laws here so would be illegal, plus she had a range of mental issues)
We were dating and still did oral though

Attached: 250px-Cosmo_Kramer.jpg (250x333, 13K)

Sounds like you're being sold false memes again friend

My ex is my best friend but still hopelessly in love with her. I've had sex with her loads while we were a couple. Now I turn her down pretty much every time we hang out. HerFaceWhen

Attached: 1518458623279.png (540x673, 481K)

>My ex is my best friend but still hopelessly in love with her.
*But she's still hopelessly in love with me, rather

I have. I mean, she didn't directly ask for sex, but she was hanging around with me for some time and had plans to come to my house. I ditched her because I thought she was just too boring

I did twice with two different girls, but regretted it in the short term, but after a while i realized it was the right choice.

Still a virgin so no reeees please

I did. There is one girl that went apeshit, must had been her first ever rejection, I started recording so I could have some evidence in case she decided to acuse me of rape or some bs. Not that it would matter in the end

Attached: 1547564683118.jpg (528x352, 23K)

I turned down sex in highschool because I didn't think I was ready.
I'm 25 now and still haven't received the coochie. feelsbadman.

Attached: images.png (739x415, 10K)

I have once
She was fat
I'm still a virgin

I did quiet many times.
I was virgin till i was 20 because i wanted to have my first sex with my first gf, but i also wanted her to be hot af.

There were quiet some girls offering me more or less to be my gf or sex - but my standards were kind of to high for them.
So yeah, i was virgin till my 20s, just do have my first time with my current ex ..... worth it i guess, but not for sure desu

Attached: 1547816393159.png (240x221, 77K)

Also, did once turn down a girl at the club, who wanted to go home with me to"smoke some weed".
Like she was DTF, but my room was dirty af, like worse then a hoarders room at this moment, unwashed dishes and Pizza cartons, so i turned her down (still angry about that)

>How many of you have turned down a girl for sex?

too dangerous to have sex in a feminist country. so I made so many rejections.

Yeah, a couple.
I was at some uni party and I'd been low-key flirting with some girl for a while. Eventually she intimated I should head back to her room and 'chill', instead I got up to leave because I had a judo comp the next day and didn't want to be late. I guess she just thought I was a dense motherfucker or something because as I made my excuses to leave she flat-out asked if I wanted to go back to hers and fuck.
She was hot but I'd already got a blowie off some other chick that night.

There was another chick I shared a house with for a semester who wanted to smash pretty early on. I turned her down a couple of times because I was in a relationship back then. At first she just promised to keep it our secret so I had to make it clear that not cheating was a moral thing for me, not just fear of getting caught. She seemed really impressed by that, kept saying how lucky my gf was and acting super nice whenever she came round to visit.

Oh and there was some girl that kept sending me nudes and eventually a snap of my name cut into her leg. Would've smashed her kinky bisexual ass like a beast but she lived 2 hours away and her parents were only ever out of the house on evenings it was too inconvenient for me to drop by.

Only time I could have got laid I turned down because I thought she would laugh at my penis size

I turned down one girl, she came onto me really hard after "breaking up" with her boyfriend and I just wasn't comfortable with it.
They only broke up because she thought he was cheating on her but I know he wasn't, because he was planning on proposing and even asked me to be the best man.
I tried to get her to calm down and get back with him but it just made her even wilder and I think she went on a bit of a bender.
Me and him are still bros, but I've never told him about it. He just assumes she went totally crazy. Which she kind of did.
Sucks to think that was my only chance to ever get laid.

You should have told your friend after she propositioned you. You have to be careful with thots

Normalfags say sex isn't that great to begin with so I'm not sure why that's a thing.

I have. She was one of those hyper feminist punk girls that wanted to stay the night at my place. She was pretty in the face but didn't take care of her body at all and I just really never felt attracted to her.

Shitty taste in music, fake comic book hobby. Eh I'll pass thanks.

Not for sex specifically but I've been asked out 3 or 4 times and said no to each of them.

I've turned down party invites from attractive girls. in the most awkward way.
>no thank you
>360 walkaway

youtube.com/watch?v=kTnUpYVPAVY
turned down for hwat?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

I have but we were already living together and I was really tired.

Yeah, they do "say" that but in reality that's what makes the world go round so

>girl at work actively tells me she has one night stands and repeatedly asks if I'm single and if I think she's cute
>tries to show me messages she gets from other guys thinking I give a fuck
>would guaranteed sleep with me if I asked
>not even remotely interested
it's a strange feel

They also say sex is not important. Then they say sexual-compatibility is important. How odd of them.

Yes,everyone said I was being an idiot and should have gone with it but I only want to do it with someone I like and not for the sake of it unless it's with someone I really like.God I type this and I feel like such a fucking faggot holy shit!

She sounds like a hoe

If a girl offered me sex I would never refuse, even if she was a massive fatty. I need to put my dick in a vagina once before I die

Back when spiderman ps4 came out I was talking to a girl at my university. Then the friday when spiderman came out she sent me a snap saying, that if I came to her house right now we could hang out and fuck all weekend, but I said "aw no thanks, but nice of you to ask anyhow" and then I played spiderman all weekend :D

Me, several times because i'm a dreaming romantic and i sperg out when girls want to have a one night stand with me.
Almost got ran over by a car once.

rejected a bootycall once because i was busy with my new game in New Vegas

you did caesar proud user

I have, she was a proud slut and kept telling me how she slashed her ex's tires and smoked catnip.
Not horrible looking though.

I have
She said she was going to a party to get drunk and such, then she said I could come along and take advantage of her