Has getting Jow Forums changed your luck on tinder?

Has getting Jow Forums changed your luck on tinder?

Attached: 0b3056281f06f43eb7d67f71861e2b0e.jpg (639x837, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>using tinder

Attached: 1555107622114.jpg (530x600, 74K)

PEAK ONIONS

>food analogies
Americans never change

and this is why i hate womyn. Stupid bitches think that every male is a fucking beta inside his heart.

When I was younger I'd literally ask girls to play with my hair when I was drunk.

They usually would, it was awesome.
You don't go without if you just learn to ask for what you want/need.

cringe

Attached: 1464711027898.jpg (1008x628, 169K)

Attached: 1478825074823.png (1440x900, 1016K)

>Using tinder

Attached: 1521743792269.png (600x450, 457K)

Attached: JohnGreenTaxPlan.png (1293x460, 68K)

faggot

Attached: 1478825064829.jpg (1508x850, 298K)

somebody kill this faggot pls

incel

Explain this tinder shit to me. I made an account the other day and it says I got a match. Do I have to pay to talk to them?

Attached: gg.png (750x1334, 123K)

cuck

>people shouldn't be judged for their actions

Attached: 1541250526099.jpg (290x324, 23K)

Y I K E S

D A W G

shitskin

I used to have dreadlocks and the black chicks in my class used to love playing with my hair.

Was comfy af

>I would basically make sure nobody had any money to spend for themselves so I could give it to others!!!
What a fucking jew faggot

based as fuck
any more quotes from this madlad?

whiter than u

It's Jow Forums propaganda from like 2015 that I found hilarious for some reason and saved it. I forget what they were trying to do but John still stands, opining at length about what a faggot he is

Attached: 1478825074829.png (1508x850, 2M)

>being this unaware
john "6 million more" green means he'll tax the heebs

how redpilled can a lad get?
this is ben garrison tier

I’m ashamed to say that I used to watch this faggot years ago - God I’m glad I got away from that bullshit, but I’m ashamed to say it took Trump’s election (and that community’s horrible reaction) to actually wake my ass up

oh jesus christ

Attached: 15269654654654.jpg (246x205, 10K)

People (mostly liberals) who try to discredit age-old beliefs often look at them from a one-dimensional point of view and then act like Albert fucking Einstein. That's so frustrating every time.

>WHY ARE MALE NIPPLES ACCEPTABLE BUT NOT FEMALE NIPPLES

Because female breasts are actually an erogenous zone, with mammary glands, tissue and a whole lot of other things males don't have. Punch a woman in the boobs and it's like punching a man in the balls, ergo, guys can't walk around showing their balls to the world.

>WHY ARE WOMEN JUDGED BY SLEEPING AROUND

The amount of partners someone has, male or female, really says a lot about how reliable they'd be in a relationship and how faithful. Most people who sleep around often never developed a deep connection or had a long relationship, and after a certain point begin lacking the emotional capacity to do so. Plus, breaking old habits is hard, and this will doom any future endeavors. It's basically a matter of time before they go back to their old ways, which have become second nature.

>food analogies
>ever

cheerios dosn't give me an std lol also comparing sex to breakfast is a bit much considering most people(male) have sex under 100 times a year

> only betas like feeling loved.
You wanna know how I know you have a miserable life ?

>I’m ashamed to say it took Trump’s election (and that community’s horrible reaction) to actually wake my ass up
you are not alone friend. Trumps election redpilled more people than any other event in 21st century.

Fucking sage
This shit is turning men into weak little shits stop it

Yeah you gotta get a premium acct.

Are you handsome? Ive been on for a couple weeks and no matches yet you already got one after a few days. What did you put on your profile?

Attached: sdpp.jpg (789x750, 91K)

You are a weak little man who needs to be held and stroked ffs, your opinion doesn't matter here

getting your back scratched does feel good though

I'm at point where i no longer feel miserable about being alone. So check mate buddy. REMEBER THIS: While you sleep around and chase women i will be counting macros, hitting the gym and getting as big as i can be.

>t. internet tough guy

not him but you're a faggot

> t. internet weakling.

Soiboi faggot

Lmao KEK

YOU SHOULDNT DO THINGS THAT FEEL GOOD IF YOU WANT TO GET HUGE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

No point in using Tinder mate. Just go out and talk to girls. I know for a matter of fact that EVERY single girl I was ever with would have never given me the time of day had I been on Tinder.

Tip: Humans don't socialize through screens, they socialize with their eyes

but lifting feels good too

>what would be your issues?
>literally nothing but raising taxes
holy shit

You have to swipe you retard

Fucking awful. I'd honestly rather have Hillary as president than this fucking weakling

No i am just a man.
You on the other hand don't deserve to have a penis you soft piece of shit.

EXCEPTION TO THE RULE, ONE AND ONLY

None of the girls were attractive enough, most of them were far too shallow. I swiped on the ones I genuinely liked and had a connection with.

>had a connection with

Did they like music too?

Attached: topkek.jpg (1481x253, 46K)

typical bugmen, weak and proud of this.

everything this guy has ever said is absolutely cucked

It's so good I'm almost convinced he's a right wing plant, some kind of satire

Attached: peak cuckold.jpg (1660x439, 114K)

No, I meant good internet connection, I live in a 3d world shithole

>I live in a 3d world shithole

JANNIES! Get this pedo goatfucker out of MY server.

>medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
>It was determined that the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men. The Gini coefficient for the Tinder economy based on “like” percentages was calculated to be 0.58.

Attached: VOLT UP.jpg (1629x486, 116K)

goatfucking is not a bannable offense.
Pic related, posting this on a blue board won't get me banned.

Attached: 1477512964_fc4a72e10675.jpg (500x828, 72K)

You useless fucking jannies get here right now and ban this faggot.

how does no one else find this level of faggotry in one individual fascinating as I do

Attached: strongWAHMEN.jpg (1696x378, 94K)

oh were you on nofap? I;m sorry user

weak

Wow, I can't believe the Chevy Volt™ gets such good gas mileage! It's a fuel efficient car with a sleek modern look, it's definitely a car on my wish list for Christmas!

bc we live balanced healthy lives and don't feel the need to obsess about made-up online stuff to feel the void as you do

>made up online stuff
>a guy with actual influence on young people being the biggest faggot imaginable

okay buddy enjoy your "balanced life" shitposting on a sri lankan cardiovascular exercise enthusiast forum

It was a bait you dumb fuck

>a guy with actual influence on young people
Never heard about him before

That does not mean that proper men don't like cuddles

>How to derail ones own post by chosing a dumb thread picture that will lure in every poltard and incel in a AE radius.

I honestly doubt that zoomers listen to this faggot. Most of his followers are millenialfaggs

>poltard
>incel
I'm gonna call yikes on this one.

Kek

post body and boipussy

>DYELs seething because they have never been given affection and that's why they're here
cope harder losers

Attached: 1554163263087.jpg (511x671, 33K)

Y-You can't c-c-criticize WOMEN o-or you're just an I-INCEL, even though all CHADS consistently HATE on WOMEN

Attached: DSC01014.jpg (549x672, 88K)

this
if the idea of someone getting hugs is enough to make you chimp out you're unironically an incel and will never make it

Post body

This is actually somewhat nuanced I would say that that is the difference between sluts ( of either sex) and normal faithful individuals, mental control. I think those tendencies can be controlled especially for someone you care about enough to be with exclusively.

he is right though

>implying Jow Forums isn't another tentacle of Jow Forums
>reddit buzzword
ur a sad cunt m8

>le mass reply to everyone but say nothing of worth

Attached: gun.jpg (600x900, 60K)

not him but the fact that this thread is filling up with LARP faggots pretending to be alpha says a lot

FYI male nipples are also an erogenous zone. But hey, what would you know about it, right ?

>raising taxes
>for foreign aid
LMAO

>thinks marxism and idpol are the same thing
Read a book.

>he gets mad over being called an incel
lmao

Jesus Christ, never before have I seen such a cancerous fucking "policy" before. At best this would absolutely cripple our nation.

Fuck this statist onions bitch

>someone replied to me negatively
>u mad!
pathetic

Have sex.

no where in that Jow Forums propaganda was idpol conflated w/ marxism

the marxists/pomo/deconstructivist/etc greatest accusation is that no one truly understands them despite even marxist scholars having wildly different interpretations of the same garbage work

it's all hokey pokey nonsense; mental masturbation for the effete intellectual class that grew up and could never let go of the fact that they always got picked last in gym class

Already happening :o

Attached: 57503598_1306619166143147_701858528737886208_o.jpg (1133x2015, 211K)

>Let's tax the shit out of the rich and dump it in the bottomless pit that is foreign aid!

>W-where are all the rich people going? Hey, wait! Don't leave the country and move your business overseas! Muh tax money!

I fucked your mom.

>I'm too retarded to understand different philosophies and different interpretations of a single work so I dismiss it all as made up
Sounds like you're just dumb

>wastes his existence being mad at things out of his control on pol
>calls others sad
lmao

On this subject and numbers. I don't concern myself so much with a woman's number of partners but rather the quality. I mean, would you rather sleep with a woman who has had 10 men with those men being normal 9-5 decent guys, or 10 ghetto niggers and white trash? Your choice of partners says world's about you. And let's face it, the more people your porking the more likely you are to be working a bunch of fucking dirty shit bags.

Dunno man. I love playing vidya lying between my girls thighs as she strokes my head desu