Kinda off topic but I've met a fat feminist girl on tinder and we had a nice conversation even if we were the opposite...

Kinda off topic but I've met a fat feminist girl on tinder and we had a nice conversation even if we were the opposite of each other. She said to me she was "body positive" and then I said she was delusional and being fat is a disease and should be treated as one.

The catch is: after that, she said to me she had a good diet and exercised a lot and she was fat because her body was meant to be that way.

I'm an ex fattie myself and I'm on a fitness quest at this moment but this got me wondering: What she said was even possible? Could your body be meant to be fat? I know she could be lying about the diet and exercise stuff but idk.

Attached: 1502738270864.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/03/07/469571114/the-forgotten-history-of-fat-men-s-clubs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you even serious breh?
>fat
>feminist
>tinder
God. Get your shit together.

>Could your body be meant to be fat?

Attached: 9781439845592.jpg (409x648, 39K)

More like her brain is meant to be fat

I was just messing around thr app to inflate my ego a bit (if you have low self steem like I had my entire life as a fatty, you need to get high this kind of degeneracy sometimes to validate all sweat you put into your diet and exercise) and this girl super liked me. I knew conv would not be sexual or anything, I just wanted to talk to someone at time and she was all I had

Pigs have been bred for thousands of years to be fat, so it makes sense they are. Humans aren't, saying you're "meant to be fat" just means you're too lazy to better yourself.

Find old pictures and find me one obese lardass. They don’t exist. No human body was meant to be fat. It’s a product of our food system and culture. The human body was meant to live outdoors, hunt giant animals, and forage for food, not gain 300 pounds eating cake.

Sounds like a challenge. My first thought was polynesians, so I ran an image search for samoans 1900. While they weren't into the whole skinny, girlish look the west was doing at the time, these people are not fat. Even their fatties would be body shamed by today's tumblrzillas.

Attached: 2e7a9450660d5d9e2d39aea4d303affb.jpg (640x441, 123K)

Former fatty and a brainlet as well huh?

I'd challenge any fatty to eat 1200 calories a day and stay fat. Even if they actually had a thyroid issue I bet they'd lose weight. Fucking $10,000 I would throw down if some fatass said they couldn't lose weight, actually ate 1200 calories and stayed the same. It is all lies.

Those aren’t people though

Go on tumblr and you’ll find lots of fatties that claim they eat 800 calories and run 5 miles a day and do 90 minutes of yoga and still weight 250 lbs.

I don’t doubt either that they believe this.

Ha! My googling landed on this article, and it's actually fascinating.
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/03/07/469571114/the-forgotten-history-of-fat-men-s-clubs
Turn of the century America had "Fat Men's Clubs." It was such an unusual spectacle to be fat that seeing a bunch of fatties together would turn heads and make the papers. Note however, that they didn't simply hang around being fat. These clubs enjoyed sports and feats of strength, for while one's fatness was impressive, it was even more so if you could really move it. They had competitive weigh ins, and it sounds like a hundred years ago, even a fat man, in a club for proud fat men, actively attempting to out fat other fatties, it was a struggle to get over 250.

August der Starke 1670-1733 (August the Strong) weighted about 120 kg at his biggest and that was considered extraordinary large for his time. People weren‘t as fat. It‘s disgusting to watch these fat untrained fucks and what annoys me even more is that I as an Europoor have to pay for their healthcare expenses because muh solidarity

Attached: 33E6EE8E-FFC4-4B8F-9B0F-D3AD35CB3C1B.jpg (302x529, 37K)

Even if your body was meant to be fat, you still have to give it what it needs to be fat. It's called willpower. I wish had some.

I just remembered William Taft! Our most obese president. So big, it was a national joke. So big, he couldn't fit in the white house tub. So big, it was once said "He reminds you of a great battleship following the smaller vessels, coming into port with her brass bright and plowing deep."
How big was he when he took office? Six foot and 332lbs. That wouldn't even get a second look in a Des Moines Walmart today.

Why are you out of your containment board?

>I used to be fat
>I still don't recognize when they're just doing mental gymnastics and not wanting to put in the work, or when they simply believe that it won't work so they don't try

Why not both?

There's a great show called secret eaters that puts hidden cameras around a fatty who swears they only get 1500 cal, a nutritionist goes ever the footage after the week and they go over it with them, they don't even realize they are eating its like a mental block, usually the real total is like 6000 plus calories. It's pretty based actually, you get to watch them lie to themselves and then when they are shown the reality they almost always break down.

Attached: 01b.png (640x400, 39K)

Fuck. It actually takes fucking footage of themselves to pierce the fog.

Thanks user, that's genuinely interesting.

No. I know a former skinny girl who is fat now who claims she follows her diets and everything but can't lose weight. I've caught her multiple times doing things that would fuck that diet sideways for that day.

What's probably actually happening is she's doing some meme shit or not actually following through 100% on what she needs to do and then cheating "just a little" here and there and fucking herself over hardcore.

Women especially come up with all kinds of pseudo science bullshit as to why they can't lose weight.

Weight is a fucking formula. If you eat less than you use, you'll lose weight as your body eats your reserves to keep you from dying.

Would you believe a fat fuck who told you they keep adding 5,000 + 5,000 but can never get it to equal 3,000 so they must be destined to be 10,000 or would you tell that dumb fat fuck to try adding a different set of numbers to reach the required 3,000?

I remember being at a quiet PF Chang’s in Indianapolis in late afternoon and saw at least 5 people who weighted more.

Here we go. Found this guy.

Attached: 7177383640_471a3fc741_o.jpg (568x864, 86K)

This makes me sad cause I see my dad so much in that footage. He had a fucked up childhood where his mom would literally punish the kids by not allowing them to eat for long periods of time while beating the kids in front of each other, and so whenever he gets stressed he eats cause it makes him feel safe. I don't even care that he's fat, I just want him to be happy and I genuinely hate his mom for what she did to his psychology. Because of his eating habits I learned some unhealthy habits as a kid, but he and my mom are good parents who raised me well enough to break away from bad habits to some extent thankfully. He seriously just needs psychological help and someone who can approach fitness and health with him more than I can currently... Again, I just wish he was happy, cause I am so grateful for how he raised me and took care of me.

Man. Never too late to start. Taft, mentioned above, lost about a hundred pounds after he left office, and he was no spring chicken by then.

Not surprising. The morbidly obese are ill like drug addicts, of course they lie to themselves.

Wow, grandma was a loon.

cope

Ffs, @ΩθΩ.

It's exactly the other way around. Bodyfat is a byproduct of the body's self-regulation, not a target of it. For example, trying to regulate blood-sugar levels.

Based CICO-fag