For 1 million dollars would you be permanently turned into a turbo manlet (under 5ft 6)?

For 1 million dollars would you be permanently turned into a turbo manlet (under 5ft 6)?

Attached: 2149niq.png (640x634, 586K)

Sure. I already have no social skills, so it's not like I'm doing anything with my average looks and height anyway

Attached: bd-old1.jpg (604x453, 65K)

No. Would for 20 mil though

>tfw i'm already 5'6
>still poor
It's not fair

Yes. Already a manletbot so being a little bit shorter but having a confortable financial life would be great

>under 5ft 6

I'm already 5'3", where is my million?

Sure. I could continue to be alone, but in a nicer apartment (or even house!) with a nicer computer.

Yes. That's taller then I am already so you're paying me to get taller.

I'm 5'3" right now. If I took this I'd probably be so much better off in life.

No. I'm already 5'7, if I go any lower I might as well just kill myself.

how's it feel man?

Doesn't matter I don't go outside

I'm 6'3", and yes, I would. You have to be fully retarded to not say yes. Money beats everything else.

no im 6'3 and feel good as fuck

also 1 million aint shit

im 6ft 4 and i would never accept this.
i rather be poor giant than rich manlet

are you a fucking jew ? XD

you don't know the pain a manlet suffers young one

he proably doesnt know what is even a fucking life when he only cares about money.
im fucking tall but i have friend that are fucking manlets so i know.

I'm 6'2 and i wouldn't take it.. its all i have left

Why are your friends fucking manlets user?

>I'm 6'3", and yes, I would. You have to be fully retarded to not say yes. Money beats everything else.
This. I'd rather be a manlet with money than a tall man with no money (like now).
With 1 million I can get a nice home, garage and nice car and have enough left to not worry about money each month.

>tfw 5'6
>tfw 1 inch away from being a turbo manlet

>5'6"
>turbo manlet
>still taller than most girls
Found the bitter lanklet virgin.

one of my best friends has problem with growing, he will have good lenght at his 18 proably. and others are like 170cm

Yes I would take a million dollars for that.
I'm totally not a turbo manlet already please give the million dollars.

>With 1 million I can get a nice home, garage and nice car and have enough left to not worry about money each month.
Umm, not really.

Attached: 1389885198011.jpg (583x498, 121K)

I live in an Eastern Euro shithole. Building a nice comfy house in the outskirts of the capital would be something like 150k dollars at most. A brand new nice car is something like 50k.
A million dollars is a lot of money. Not everyone lives in Manhattan.

I live in Australia, actually. Bloody Chinese have raised houses to around 500k.
Should have just let the Japanese kill them.

hell to the fuck no

Im 5' 4"

Where tf my million dollars

Attached: 1543231925492.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

I would always tell you that being this small is not so bad. Yet I would not take the million.

Yes, without a doubt. It's easy for me because I fantasize about being dominated by a woman taller than me.

I'm already 5'4" but I wouldn't mind to get turned into a sub 5" manlet.

Attached: 1525638970964.jpg (1165x2000, 652K)

I'm 6'1, but ugly in the face. So it's not like I get pussy aside from prostitutes right now anyway.

I'll take that 1M$. Quit my job and live the NEET life in a modest lifestyle until the $ runs out. Then soduku.

5'6" here. Its not that bad.

Absolutely. With some good investing of that money I could probably drop out of school and seize my only opportunity of becoming a NEET

no way. I make that much in 2 years. I would pay 1 milion not to be a manlet though. It's an investment in making things easier.

5'5 here. Lanklets don't realize that once you realize aren't getting any taller you just get over being short. Most of the time I forget that I'm short and I just think most other people are really tall. Or better yet I just don't notice.

i'm already permanently a turbo manlet (5'3)
it could be worse desu

i'm 6'5" and i wouldn't take this. maybe if it was a lot more, but 1 million, while it would be nice to have, ultimately isn't that much in the grand scheme of things.

It would be a win-win for you, get a million and also get rid of all your height related problems.

>Tfw I'm already 5'6

Attached: 1547692500479.png (462x579, 136K)

Yes. It would be much easier to find a girl to fulfill my amazonian femdom fantasies at that height.

Unless you're an athlete your height doesn't matter. The only benefit you get from being 6'5 is that women will walk up to you and say "wow you're so tall", and you still probably don't fuck them. A million dollars will allow you to do a lot more in life than that wasted height.

I'm already 5'8. Dropping two more inches won't make that much of a difference to me. Sign me up

Yes, because I'm 5'3 so it would be an upgrade

Attached: 1444638425762.jpg (638x960, 104K)

Yea and then i'd neet until I kill myself, being 6ft has done me no favors except reaching tall shelves.

People who are 6 feet and said they wouldnt are eqvivalent of dumb roasties.
Why you need your height? To impress inferior creatures and get their wet holes.
Yeah nah you re not bright

Nah, one million isn't even enough to buy a good house in my country.
I'll accept only over 2 billions, at least.
And a superpower coming with it.

I'm already 5'6 and it doesn't bother me, so yeah.

Attached: 1390664083351.gif (300x225, 1.04M)

I'm a 6'1" KHV and I would take it in a heartbeat. 1 million USD is enough to never have to wage slave in your life, or at least never be a full time wagie. If you're not in any debt, live in a cheap area, and don't have extremely expensive hobbies you have comfy NEET living for life. Wage slaving is worse than being a manlet.

I could see regretting the decision even after taking the money. No.

>5'2" dwarf
>Fetish for tall women
>Good face and great muscle development so far
God has blessed me. All my exes have been taller and younger than me and their tits have been delicious. Although, since I'm in college, dating underclassmen seems weird. I'm flirting with a friend with huge heart (and tits), although she is only an inch taller.
Premarital sex is retarded btw. Skinship is great.