Does intelligence matters more than being muscular?

Does intelligence matters more than being muscular?

Attached: 1553474255726.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

in modern world yes, iq is correlated with more money.

>iq is correlated with more money.
Just shut up.

spotted the poor person

Post money/bank account balance with timestamp.

In every way it matters. Gorillas can shread you into noodles but you are throwing them nuts in the zoos

>money matters
lmao always love watching braincels cope.
only one thing matters elon, and that's happiness.

Attached: 1552442568200.jpg (840x544, 62K)

source on this claim?

>Does intelligence matters
kys ESL poster

Intelligence is something you get randomly and out of your control.

I know guys who literally never studied anything and passed everything at the first try and sleep through college (and I talk about STEM subjects).
I know guys who study AT LEAST 8 weeks prior 8 hours every single day and are forced to drop out because they failed every subject twice in a row and the third try doesn't look good either. It's especially sad if these are older students who wanted to improve their lifes at around 25 and are genuienly interested and work hard, just to get assfucked by something out of their control.

Meanwhile muscle and strength building is a fair process. Everyone starts roughly the same, some people will become more muscular or stronger, but in the end you are stronger and more muscular.

literally nofap

intelligence is mostly genetics.

>Everyone starts roughly the same

This isn't really true but the sentiment is correct, there's a whole lot of people with a really shit frame who max out natty at the gym and still don't lift that much or look that good.

In fact if there were a way to qualify fitness potential similarly to IQ there would probably be a similar distribution

How can you pass anything in STEM without studying? How are you gonna solve a problem without ever seeing the equation first or not being familiar with specific scientific terms? They may have to study less to get the subject but they still study

being smarter makes STEM shit easier.

You are correct, this was overly dramatized.

I know a girl who is on every party, has a huge social circle, goes drinking every weekend and she passed all classes (Chemical Engineering).
I know a guy who is 25, want to improve his life, barely is seen outside of lectures and group exercises, is always studying, and he failed already the first two semesters.

Well yeah no shit, but the guy claims as if these students never opened their textbooks or went to lectures and magically passed everything

>having to be a wageslave just so you can pay your bills living paycheck ot paycheck is happiness
poorfag COPE.

STEM shit is not particularly hard if you're 130 or near 130.

dumb people struggle with high school math.

130 IQ *

You hit the BOOKS HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your braincel notebook with color co-ordinated paragraphs and sticky note bookmarks and think "ewww what a try hard," while they look at chad 's sheet of doodles and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole studying thing".

Chad STILL performs INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED IQ.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you braincels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

Attached: 1554342926516.jpg (800x1200, 109K)

no
If youre a fat loser you will forever be a fat loser. Even if you become rich you will still be a fat loser and your wife will be a gold digging whore.
A degree is harder than the vast majority of potential work you'll use it for as well - if you can somehow avoid having to get a degree to get a job then intelligence isnt even all that important, provided, of course, youre at least average.
Its probably less true for things like biology and isnt true for medicine (if thats stem) but for things like maths (what I did) if you understand how maths works you can have a decent go even if youve never seen the material before.
its also correlated with fitness.

IQ correlates with genetics and looks.

high IQ faces have predator features, dumb people have prey faces.

>money
>bank balance
>giving the inflation jews your money
>not keeping your wealth held in equity

Confirmed poor

> if you understand how maths works you can have a decent go even if youve never seen the material before.
mate if you study any higher than calc 2 you will find things that you absolutely wont understand without looking at the material

It may sound very pseudo-intellectual but STEM != intelligence these days and college ain't what it's all cracked up to be. College is not about increasing intellect or logical prowess, it's about specializing you to fall in a comfy office job as opposed to drilling concrete for a living. You're giving money to people who are motivated to do research and not educate you, their idea of education is to pit you against others in a human filter via rat races to find the best of the best. Not that that is wrong, 99.999% of what you learn is on the job and not in school and companies are only looking for the best, but advertising it as a place of "higher education" is woefully outdated and just to sink your money. Use colleges as a place to make connections not education.

I'm finishing a PhD in a STEM area (research in colloidal perovskites) and have been told time and time again that it's much better to grind your way up in a real job than to look for a job as a post-doc, you'll have all the specialized knowledge for the job having worked on projects there, have made 4 years of money rather than half of that in PhD stipend and fellowship money. Academia is even worse unless you grind your way up to a top tier research position, starting at 90k after spending 8+yrs in academia is a complete waste of time. Would take a 120k starting after 4yrs over that any day of the week and grind up to 200k in Sr. Exec position.

academia is even more of a scam for humanities and the arts.

in real life yes
in bodybuilding and sexual life no

I'm German, I pay not a single cent

Yet you managed to miss his point

You are 100% right about it my man.

nah at least people that study humanities learn something about society, human meaning, philosophy, etc.. they don't just learn a skill to profit corporations i.e. suck off mr. sheklestein

also,please
give me advice on how to succes financially because it sound you doing good in that subject

In what respect?

Lol found the poor.

Yeah there's a pretty decent correlation between IQ and income/wealth. Having an IQ of 120-140 is going to position you for higher paying jobs, generally, than someone with, say, an IQ of 90.

Plenty of standard "good" jobs that you can get basically require a high-ish IQ. You can walk into a $180k+ a year biglaw job if you do ok in a top l0 law school, that'll ramp up to $300k+ real quick if you can take the grind (you probably don't want to but whatever).

How do you get into a top 10 law school? Grades, a little, but mostly a very high LSAT score, which is based on verbal reasoning, logical understanding and ability to comprehend arguments. If you're a stupid you're not doing well.

Obviously this is just a correlation and not an absolute. Genius level IQs don't necessarily outperform the merely very bright. Sometimes dull people stumble on a lucrative gig. But yeah being smarter generally equals more income

Are you retarded? This has been demonstrated hundreds of times. It's not in dispute or according to any single source. Fifteen seconds of googling on Google Scholar will give you 100s of citations.

i agree with the importance of classical education but truly classically educated people draw their own conclusions from experiences, literature through their entire lives and not spoonfed what (((they))) want you to hear in a college over 4 years just to sell coffee for the same corporation the chemical engineer is designing processes for flash freezing coffee pellets for and the advertising guy is writing billboards for. you come out of college a pawn for other corporations to move, that's the whole design of the system.

Just be extroverted bro

Attached: download.png (677x289, 60K)

>everything is genetics
then why don't you just lay down and cry yourself to sleep?
there are literally self made millionare manlets who have a better life than chads have

Find a flaw.

Attached: quote-he-who-is-only-an-athlete-is-too-crude-too-vulgar-too-much-a-savage-he-who-is-a-scholar-plato- (850x400, 94K)

Based Plato

You don't understand it. Everything is genetics doesn't mean you shouldn't try, but stuff like studying a subject in college that pays you money or being smart enough to built a million dollar business is already too far for some people even if they try their hardest.