Tfw used goods male

>tfw used goods male
It's over

Attached: gdxze8g1pmm11.png (650x773, 47K)

it is. im tainted

>tfw male, used goods, with baggage

It's bad enough for a girl, for a guy it's game over.

>used by a woman for a quick fuck
>never even gotten near to being in a relationship
i'm just a piece of meat to them

Attached: 1449983189478.jpg (342x311, 17K)

>got pride ate by a vagina

God I would give 10 years of my life to get back my virginity

>viewed as a piece of meat, used up, and tossed aside like trash

women are the real predators

I know that feel. Shakespeare was wrong about having loved and lost. It's better to have not loved at all.

It happens to us all. This passed New Years i went to a party then a club with my friends friends and I was talking to this girl all night and we got off with each other. I tried messaging her the next day and she blanks me.

Attached: F4FA0EA8-E2C4-4E47-ABC3-A04BE3307790.jpg (1536x2048, 567K)

t. virgit

I'm genuinely convinced that women feed off taking someone's virginity like a vampire, like it's some kind of hierarchical battle between them.

I had a one-night experience with a christian girl and she stopped attending church just to avoid me. I straight up converted her to atheism

Attached: tony okay.jpg (264x379, 29K)

Virginal loads are brimming with melatonin and other vital hormones/substances (decreases overtime so Chad has none in his loads) so it's no secret that women get a significant gain from taking v cards in regards to their health, even if personally they may not enjoy it or find it repulsive.

ONCE I RAN TO YOU
NOW I'LLRUN FROM YOU
THIS TAINTED LOVE YOUVE GIVEN
IVE GIVEN ALL A BOY COULD GIVE YOU take my tears and thats not nearly alll

hahahahaha vagina juice tainted faggot. enjoy not having a good loyal loving wife.

imagine being in a super close relationship with someone, literally almost perfect and then she cheats on you and breaks your heart. You hold contact with her for 3 months but as soon as you tell her you met another nice girl she reads your messages but never answers anymore

I swear to god she cheated on me and treated me like shit yet somehow I was retarded enough to keep contact and treat her like a sort of close friend but when I meet another girl she is all of the sudden mad and ignores me. The bitch literally said she didn't want anything with me anymore and didn't want to date with me and now she ignores me when I try to date other girls

take the hint breh breh, its over. being friends means not treating her like your ex.

I'm literally dating another girl, I get it's over so why is she all of the sudden mad at me after I told her I'm dating someone else

shes not mad at you, shes no longer emotionally invested in you. youre probably talking to her like shes your friend. shes your (friend).

I have relationship baggage but I'm still a virgin. Guess it is better than having lost it in a shitty way though. I don't know how people here can just lose it to a whore. They often profess how disappointed they were after.

I never want to lose my virginity to someone outside a committed relationship. Though I wonder how many guys who say they feel attached to their virginity but end up losing it because they can't resist a women who pursues them.

Attached: 1532026497804.png (575x88, 8K)

based user
i would never never ever date a guy who wasn't a virgin
if i'm saving myself then i expect the same
and it's not like it was any harder for him to do it

I actually made this thread to laugh at virgins from that thread. No regrets, we are still together, even though it started as FWB kind of thing.