Is he right, fembots? Have you had group sex?

Is he right, fembots? Have you had group sex?

Attached: A86ACB5E-54D1-4683-9941-1956AFCB72BC.jpg (485x1059, 220K)

It's not true at all. He's very insecure from what I can tell

Just because western civilisation encourages the idea of women being massive sluts doesn't mean they all fall for it.
Plenty of girls out there genuinely looking for love.
You'll just never find them because western civilisation does a great job of shunning them for not wanting "sexual freedumb".

My bf broke up with me and I went to a party with my friends at some guys house I didn't know well. Seven guys (not all at the same time) had sex with me but I was really drunk and not sure if the number is right but thats was everybody said. I haven't had sex with anyone since.

>fembots
THERE'S NO SUCH FUCKING THING STOP PUSHING THIS MEME.

You can NOT be female AND a robot. IT JUST ISN'T FUCKING REAL!

Yeah keep LARPing faggot, you're just trying to trigger the Jow Forumstards on this board
Nice try, but please leave

Wish it were untrue but sadly isn't and defined my world and I quit HS because of the shaming and the one at the front of the mob was my recent ex bf.

I did finish HS though and in college but cannot bring myself to talk to a guy now.

>Is he right, you ugly friendless hopelessly lonely forever virgin girls? Have you had group sex?

What the fuck are you doing man?

Attached: 36842836_1906242009396753_8043375895932567552_n.jpg (386x437, 24K)

no, I haven't even had normal sex and I'm 24.

Attached: anfisa2.png (41x42, 4K)

This is actually terribly sad.

I hope you seek therapy and recover from this. Sexual assault is not cool, and probably one of the shittier aspects of how men act.

It's a real cowardly act to rape an unconscious woman. And they won't feel ashamed because they literally believe they're entitled to it

Memes aside. Rape is actually quite terrible. But it doesn't have to destroy your life. You need to just remember that it doesn't make you a worse person because it happens. It's a reflection on them. And not men in general, and not you.

I hope you find peace

>inb4 white knight fgt
Stop being an underage fgt who thinks joking about rape on internet forums is cool

dude, that's legally assault.

>I had drunk sex poor me

I'm legally a serial rapist. Try another one fag

Attached: 1510367296685.jpg (400x363, 31K)

He's absolutely wrong. Most young women have never had group sex, let alone older women.

Cry me a river slut. I hope you die of AIDS.

No its not, she consented to it like the whore she is.

Same. Sluts don't deserve happy lives.

Fembots don't exist.
But he is right. By age 18 all women will have had sex at least once, potentially multiple times with a group of people. Before you reply to me stating otherwise, that's a lie and lacking in evidence, don't bother.

I guess maybe but I went to the party heartbroken and did willingly let the first guy have sex with me. I just didn't stop the next guy and then it was kinda a blur until a couple girls came in and took me to the bathroom to clean up.

>look at me I'm pretending to be a redditor
It's not even fun to browse here with low quality bait like this

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x696, 56K)

>haven't even had normal sex
how many dicks have been in your butt tho

A older guy across the street from my house had me take my pants off and touched my privates when I was 7 and he had a this big grin like he knew something I didn't. Can you console me too white knight fgt

Yes. This is true and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it

Thats so insanely fucking hot. PLEASE come to Odessa Texas and be my sloppy gangbang pig GF. I make 140k plus bonuses as a drilling engineer so you dont have to work and can go shopping in Dallas and we can have group sex in my nice townhouse

none I know about

Im sorry that happened femanon. Here in west Texas we have probably three single guys in their 20s for every single girl, so sharing women is a lot more normal and accepted. Hell, a lot of guys like me even work rotating two week on and off shifts in the field and live in rows of trailers near location, so its not that rare for a girl to have two permanent boyfriends who switch off depending on our schedules.

Im turned on by the idea of sharing and nobody here would shame you for it femanon

Fuck off you immoral faggot

Both of you can come to Odessa Texas and try saying this shit to my fucking face

You are a sicko just like the guys that took advantage of me. Instead of trying to recruit or coerce why don't you just hire a prostitute to come live with you.

Oh look at this beta failed normiemaggot trying to whitenight

Shouldn't you be on twitch spending money on poor maidens looking for your help?

Attached: 1513237001844m.jpg (1024x825, 106K)

not them but don't you have one shred of humanity, empathy or sympathy?

I mean if you treat the world with scorn
Why are you surprised when the world treats you with scorn back?

I have offered support to other Jow Forums users who were male. Sexual assault is fucking terrifying.

Don't try to take the moral high ground "I was touched so that means I'm impervious to criticism". Being an asshole reaps consequences regardless of circumstances

>coerce

How am I coercing you? I would love and cuddle you after a gangbang, and I would literally lick you clean after they cum all over you. How is that coercion??

>not them but don't you have one shred of humanity, empathy or sympathy?

Fuck with your fake "good human bean" you worthless slut. You would stab your own family member to suck chads dick.

I am training every day so I would be ready to eradicate the scum like you when the happening occurs

Attached: 1546742537494.jpg (480x448, 62K)

No I'm impervious to crits because it's a lie. I was 6 and it was on a rooftop.

This is your average "fembot" boys. they are just mentally ill normalfags that need to feel special.
Now stop believing the fembot meme.

Attached: 0B6D282B-F057-4154-98CE-4AC9312A461F.png (1334x750, 233K)

the beast will never win the day. I long for the day when technology can predict and proactively intercede to neutralize beast like you before you strike. We're close but with those like you, you're not as clever nor invisible as you may believe. Many likely know what you are about and will tell and then you will get to spend all day and night with only men in prison. Just think of it, dick, butthole and mouth all day everyday. Heaven for you isn't it?

18hrs of Fortnite a day isn't training.

one but i was drugged and unconscious.

I think you just want to deny bad shit like this does happen to girls.

she said she doesn't remember or know how many guys there were and she was told after. That's too drunk to consent, even if she did consent to the first one.

>heh, did you know legally that means she can't consent
No one cares, cunt.

Im not though. I think you are just making excuses for her poor decision making

Oh my lord, this boards stupidity never ceases to amaze
You guys fall for bait so obvious, it's not even funny anymore
Here's to another day of Jow Forums being idiots

>legally it's rape but it's not really rape because I said so despite all definitions contradicting me

If you were drugged and unconscious, how did you know it happened?

Half of Jow Forums is underage b&s
They probably still don't understand basic consent laws
ie pressuring a woman into sex is non-consensual
Heaps of women will freeze up when pressured and be unable to stop it from happening
Did a consent module for university. And that shit fucked me up.

I can actively accept the fact that I've raped women at some point or another. Usually I think she wants it, but it was just me putting the pressure on them. Unfortunately that's how it works for a lot of men. We're so focused on the end game that we make poor decisions.

A every single one that "raped" her got away with it and are living normal lives now. Where did the femoid end up though? Here on Jow Forums looking for attention from bottom of the barrel rejects of society

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

woke up to destroyed asshole and a condom lying on the floor beside my bed.

reminder that all the guys itt saying she wasn't raped think they are good and moral people who deserve a gf.

How were you drugged if you were at your own home?
Seems kinda weird.

that's more evidence that she had a truly traumatic experience and the guys who fucked her really did her dirty even if they didn't mean to.

What the fuck man. Its like... Its like there's just no way to be successful with women aside from chance allowing you.
I gues... I guess that's how life works in general though. You're only capable of what you're afforded.
I'm just glad that I consciously dont want to be in a relationshit now. I just need to help my unconscious mind follow suite. Its proving a bit more difficult than I imagined though. Several millions of years of programming and all

>actively accept i raped
and i bet u didn't even apologize even tho now u know.

>sexual assault is fucking terrifying
Yeah I'm sure she was literally shaking with fear as she 100% voluntarily gulped down one cock after another.
>b-but she was drunk she cannot be held responsible for her actions
Let me just get drunk, get in my car and drive over someone, I'm sure the police will be very sympathetic when I tell them about how I'm not at all responsible for my actions when drunk.

my mom sent me into the city to go to school and I stayed at an apartment with other students. once night they had a party and i came out of my room to grab a hard cider but it ended up fucking with my meds and I passed out instantly. I even dropped the can on my bed.
then after i was passed out, a guy from the party came into my room and raped my ass.
it sucked because I'm a really introverted never-nude and i had to get my ass stitched up by a doctor.

Did you press charges on him or anything? I mean you had the condom there and had to get your ass stitched up.

blacked out is too drunk to get behind a wheel. if you're sober enough to put the keys in the ignition and you would also be sober enough to have sex.

I am a Turkish fembot and I haven't done any of the mentioned. Maybe it's because I didn't grew up in a degenerate first world country to become a eurowhore.

But even if I'm going to drink with a woman. I always ask beforehand if she wants to have sex.

That way when it happens. There's no moral ambiguity. You were both keen. You both agreed.

On the downside it removes some spontaneity. But it also leaves some suspense while you drink you can eye her like "we're gonna have sex".

Consent is cool. There's a book about rape called "sexual coercion in humans and other primates". It's about the many ways that apes use coercion (violence, resources, blackmail) to make a female have sex with it
It exists because those genes are passed on through evolutionary success. Rapists have passed on their genes for thousands of years. And thankfully abortion can eradicate those subhuman genes

There's benefit-style mating and cost-style mating. The first style works by giving benefits (ie good genes, security, emotional intimacy). And the second relies on inflicting costs on a potential parter (suicide threats, violence, threats). The second is associated with lower social value males who have less to offer. Ergo all these rape apologists who wonder why they can't get laid

I don't know exactly which person did it. I didn't know anyone there because it wasn't my party. I did take the condom in when I got my butt stitched and told the doctor what happened but she said all they can do is keep the condom for evidence in the off chance the person offends again and gets their DNA tested.

So? They got away with it. That means they aren't criminals. Even in the eyes of the law you desperately cling to support your argument.

Attached: b36.png (420x420, 7K)

>hurr durr
the girl didn't get drunk and rape others.
no one's gonna blame you when you drive drunk and somehow managed to run yourself over.

honestly, i might be a stick in the mud, but I really think spontaneity is a good sacrifice for not getting into a situation you cant get out of.

fuck, I'm a criminal just from shoplifting and I wasn't caught. I'm a criminal from doing graffiti and I never get caught. the word criminal is simply somebody who commits a crime. a convict is someone who gets convicted of it.

Well that stinks. I don't want to say 'hopefully he ends up getting caught' because that would mean he'd have to rape someone again.
People that do sort of thing don't deserve to live.
Sorry I questioned you so much, just seemed like you wanted to reach out about it.
Hope you're coping okay.

>a whore breaks up with her BF
>goes to party and WILLINGLY lets one man plow her
>she then lets a dozen more
>I was drunk!
>It was a blur!

I cannot believe there are people supporting this person, let alone incels.
I am what would be considered a manwhore and even I find this reprehensible and disgusting.

And how exactly does society know you're a criminal or label you one unless you are formally convicted of doing the crime? I guess if the case gets popular enough in the news you can be labeled one whether or not you're convicted, but that doesn't happen in most cases. Most of the time guys get away with "raping" women. They will never see the label of "criminal" applied to them. Socially or legally. I wouldn't think of myself as a criminal if I committed a crime and was never convicted.

Attached: 1458945615421.png (861x758, 26K)

thanks, i'm ok most days but sometimes i see something that looks like cum and have a breakdown.

Attached: comfy.jpg (460x345, 18K)

>no one's gonna blame you when you drive drunk and somehow managed to run yourself over.
No, I'm pretty sure people would blame you, even if it isn't necessarily a legal case. If you did it on public roads, you would most likely have a legal case.
Point isn't that she committed a crime, it's that people are still responsible for their actions when they're drunk. She wanted to fuck those 7 guys, it's not some horrible serial rape where she's a pure victim of her circumstances and couldn't possibly have prevented the intercourse.
for comparison is really just a victim of her circumstances, she passed out in her own apartment from medicine interacting with alcohol, and some random schmuck went into her room and did her in the ass while she was completely unconscious. She didn't really do anything wrong aside from not paying enough attention to the side effects of her pills.

I don't care what society thinks of me or my criminal status. The truth is objective whether strangers believe it or not.

Bahahahahahaha there is no fucking way this isn't a LARP.

Did you ever try to apply what you learned about consent to your own sexual experiences?
As a woman, I can attest that we are pretty much bred to think men want sex 24/7, and I too can actively accept the fact that I've raped or molested several men in my life, who let things happen due to social norms or because the idea of a predatory female is still mostly unthinkable.
I was downright shocked when a boyfriend, who was otherwise obviously interested in me, refused sex and put a hard stop to it. And I actually completely ignored it and kept going until he had to restrain me and explain he didn't want it. Back then I didn't even understand why, I thought he was just tired or intimidated by something and let it slide.
Because as women, we're very much taught that men only want one thing from us, and that thing is sex. It personally took me years to understand that men could also not be in the mood sometimes, and when I look at my female friends now, the vast majority of them completely disregard their boyfriend / husbands' consent and act like they're doing them a favor by granting them sex. Which is completely fucked up, men aren't walking dildos.

Don't be afraid to ask for help. Being scared after something like that happening is normal and you shouldn't feel ashamed about it.
You'll get past it one day.

WHO. FUCKING. CARES.
The dick goes in you, the dick comes out again. Just like every other time you have sex. I've been so fucked on ketamine that I was trying to make out with the bed instead of this girl. I ain't fucking torn up about it.
God, who the fuck actually gets "le damaged" from something going in their vagina? Get over it mang, its just your fucking vagina

>but this and that
I forgive u, but you better be carrying a license to make bonkers analogies from now on. carry on

why don't you google it instead of impotently trying to assert your opinion on r9k?

Why would I care about the "objective truth" though? If I'm living my life normally and haven't been labeled as a criminal, why should I care about the "objective truth". Seems to me the best version of the "truth" made it to the top of the pile.

Why don't I google what? What happens to your brain when you stick something in your vagina? I'm pretty sure its not gonna tell me much. I'm PRETTY sure it doesn't give you fucking depression and shit. It's not our fault you can't handle drunk sex. Next time grow a fucking pair before you get drunk like a whore when you can't handle it

Hey remind me again what the suicide rate of male rape victims is.

>woke up to a destroyed asshole

Well, this was a LARP after all. Thanks for wasting my time. I guess I should thank you for not taking fucking 200 dollars from me then cucking me with a nigger at least, pic related

Attached: D7440C36-86B2-425B-B369-024E8C0EF4BC.jpg (1439x1770, 473K)

it's not a LARP and also why would I take your money and then cuck you?

Yes. All the time
Someone called me out on "not apologising".

But the worst ruing I could do is go to these women and say. "hey sorry for having sex when you didn't really want it".

Most chicks rationalise it and say. I didn't really want it but I'll move on. But what pains me the most is when the only way they can rationalise it is "I had sex so I must have wanted it"

Sexual assault can be really terrible for both men and women. Like in "thirteen reasons why" where she is raped and then called a slut. That shit happens like everyday in schools across the world (even though that show is shit and should die).

Fuck rapists. And even more fuck those guys who have such little dicks that the only way they can get off is revelling in the pain of someone who was actually raped. I like incels as a group. But if you act like that you're a right cunt

I hate women in general. But I hate the cowards who pressure or drug a young girl and rape her. Young 16-20 year old girls are basically children. What sort of sick fucks get off to that

Please tell me you're not comparing male sex and female sex. I actually don't see how anyone can make that comparison. Obviuously you think its worse because you specifically said male rape victims. Gee maybe because its much harder for a straight anal-virgin male to accept a gay cock going in his ass, than it is for a woman who takes dicks up her cunt all the time. Different situation a bit, isn't it?

Or maybe, get this, rape has psychological side-effects.

Imagine thinking you can rape someone without penetration occurring.

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

>"hey sorry for having sex when you didn't really want it"
Imagine if you had sex when you didn't really want it. I've done it countless times. Its seriously no big deal. Why would it be so damaging for women?

Because they're taught to say that of course.

Not really wanting it and consenting is different than not really wanting it and not consenting

It removes the person's feelings of autonomy. And for a guy it doesn't really matter. But for a girl it carries the psychological weight of bearing some incel rapists child.

Why the fuck would she want some degenerates genes just because she was trying to go out and have fun with her friends.

Women and men have different sexual psychologies. I would even go so far as to say rape affects a man less than a woman. Except in child rape. That equally hurts both boys and girls. Which is why most sane people fucking hate peadophiles

>Hurr durr let me rationalize my inability to get with a girl by pretending all women are whores
Anal is super rare, as are mmf threesomes
Yes whores exist, but they make it very apparent on the surface that they are whores. If you get into a relationship with a girl like that, it's on you. Know the red flags and avoid them like the plague

Correction.

Men are equally affected by rape. But normally it's more of a power/masculinity thing. They often feel weaker or less of a man. Women on the other hand have such a strong emotional connection to sex. So it really fucks with their psychology

Fembots, do you really only want Chads?

Attached: E8169E00-1B41-4BFE-A494-5B638238F801.jpg (342x496, 83K)

Or you were taught to say it's no big deal. Non-consensual sex can fuck up a man, I don't care if you're too brainwashed to admit it.
Regardless, male and female libido function differently, and our bodies are also obviously different. Female libido is much more psychologically driven whereas male libido is mechanical, and it doesn't take a genius to understand that having a stranger shove a body part into you is much more traumatic than being gropped and forced into an erection by a female.

On a side note, females are actually wired to perceive rape as deeply traumatic for evolutionary purposes. Simply put, we are programmed to select which male partner is worth risking a pregnancy, and reject all others. Meanwhile, men evolved to be programmed to, ahem, spray their jizz everywhere, pardon my french. Most mammals work that way too, with males on the prowl and females acting as selectors.

Or maybe, its 99% a societal construct....
If someone beats you up so that it hurts to move for 2 weeks, you're probably gonna be less mentally scarred than a woman who got forcefully penetrated, even though it didn't hurt and it wasn't scary.

Are you trying to tell me that there's something about your fucking vagina than gives you mental illness when someone hurts it, and not the rest of your body? FUCKING BULLSHIT. There's no biological reason for sexual assault to be so much more mentally scarring than physical assault, except that society has told us that that's how we should feel.

I completely agree with you.

But I also want to point out that I corrected myself in But I feel like we're on the same page here

no. i only want pic related.

Attached: tdfhsgfh.jpg (883x960, 127K)

I didn't call you out for not apologizing.

I called you out for lying. Because how can you say you accept your rapey past, feel bad about it, and not make amends? Go make their life better in ways you can if you think you did something terrible as rape and truly regret it you lying sack of shit.

>It removes the person's feelings of autonomy
I'm not gonna lie, I don't care. That's just a word that sounds super philosophical and meanigful. In reality, losing "autonomy" for 20 minutes shouldn't give you any fucking mental problems. If it does you might just be very....very....very weak.

That's the thing, literally all fembots are normalfags but they apparently operate under different rules than us

Fembot here, every word is true. In private, all women do this.

Turkey is not a European country, it is Middle Eastern and Muslim.

>it doesn't take a genius to understand that having a stranger shove a body part into you is much more traumatic than being gropped and forced into an erection by a female.

I really don't know about that. I mean if women were historically the aggressors in rape, I'm pretty sure that we would have learned to fear vaginas consuming our cocks by force

Do you honestly think that if we don't take pain into account, an unwanted cock going into a vagina is incredibly traumatic whereas an unwanted vagina going onto a cock is like not traumatic at all