>You are jailed for 5 years
>This is your jail mate, he has only has 3 years left to serve

W-What you do?

Attached: 4.jpg (1202x933, 385K)

Be her lil bitch.

Serve my sentence

>he

Refuse cause I ain't no fag

stockpile her shit so I have something to smell when I cant smell it fresh.

>he
That's a no from me.

hide inside ass

O BOI WE BOUT TO HIT THOSE JUNIE CAKES OVA THERE

Attached: 1525015533455.jpg (1280x1707, 656K)

Introduce him to the joy of having a domme and turn him into a proper sissy. Why ride his dick when he's got such a magnificent ass?

Fucking him could make my 5 years harder than necessary since prisoners don't take kindly to punks or punk fuckers

The other prisoners are going to fuck you both up for being faggots. Prison isn't like on the tv where the pitcher is respected but the receiver isn't. You're both punks in the eyes of the others.

You're some special kind of retard, aren't you?

It's not gay if the ass is fat enough, right?

What if he accepts and is willing to?

What's retarded about that? It's true. In a prison scenario, you'd get your ass beaten for even sharing a cell with a punk, people assume you must be like him.

No. I do not want to penetrate a man.

Nothing cause I don't want aids

Did you somehow miss the part where I called myself a domme? That means I'm female, dumbass, I wouldn't share a cell with him in the first place.
But in a fictional world where I did live in close quarters with a dude like that, I certainly wouldn't be using his dick.

Sorry I'm not familiar with your retarded fetish terminology whore

please tell me this is a female. I really want to jerk to this but not until Im sure. Please just give an honest answer

If I ever went to jail I would kill myself

It's a guy user. Not even a tranny, just a guy.

Hnnggg imagine

Attached: image.jpg (3133x2350, 261K)

I wouldn't look at him. I don't see me fucking a dude. Props to him to be this stacked, he's prolly way fatter than most of girls out there but it's a guy. I'm not degenerate.

Well id fuck that ass, obviously.
(Real life faggot)

tap dat ass
oreganoli

I hate women I hate women I hate women