Why should I stop drinking coffee? Does it affect gains?

Why should I stop drinking coffee? Does it affect gains?

>Tastes good
>Gives energy
>Organic

Attached: 4A9B64B5-4625-4635-848AF1CD534EBC1A_source.jpg (590x393, 33K)

>causes kidney stones
>causes cancer
>mind becomes incapable of thought without it

Source ?

It literally forms teratoma tumours after 2 days of drinking it

bullshit

dumb spook poster

Absolute bollocks, my parents are in their 60's and they only coffee, never water or anything else. Both in perfect health despite doing this all their life

Fake and gay. Line up the meta-analyses and everything points to modest coffee consumption reducing disease and mortality.

Could coffee be bad? Maybe. But not that bad

Drink

>Tastes good
Wrong.

>Gives energy
Wrong, energy is provided by calories of which coffee contains none.

>Organic
Buzzword which doesn't mean anything.

>Wrong, energy is provided by calories of which coffee contains none.
Imagine being so stupid you don't know what caffeine is

>energy is provided by a measurement of energy

I agree its fake news, but really? Muh anecdote? You do know these ' causes ' things are never 100% just increased chance.

>tastes good
Why you lie like that tho?

Caffeine is a stimulant. Your brain might be tricked into thinking you're less tired, but your body hasn't actually received more energy.
I may have worded that badly but you know what I mean.

Oh, and let's not forget that coffee is a diuretic too.

If coffee is the worst thing you put into your body, assuming you drink it black without mountains of sugar and creamer of course, then you're doing way better than most people.

You forgot
>has antioxidants
>anticancer properties

The only reason not to drink it is you're scared of becoming addicted to caffeine, in which case you're a pussy

>causes cancer
Good lord...

I haven't drinked coffee or anything caffeinated since November. I still feel the same, nothing changed, it's all a lie

Attached: GheT1x1.jpg (1106x962, 333K)

Coffee is healthy and gets you through your day at work. Just take it in the morning not the evening since it can mess up your sleep. Just make sure the coffee is black.

Coffee can “overexcite the digestive tract that can also lead to bloating”.

I had to quit for that reason. My abs were gone and face bloated to the max until I switched to tea.

Then again I was drinking 8 shots of espresso every morning.

It's an addictive neurotoxic substance. It's a diuretic and dehydrates. It can have a large impact on your mood on it as well as coming off it. I personally find I tend to get aggravated by smaller issues much easier while on it, then moody the next day. Complete abstinence makes my emotions much more stable. It only gives you the illusion of more energy as it bumps up stress hormones and makes you alert and awake. If feeling low energy, diet and lifestyle need to be addressed first. Low carb, keto folk, and high fat SADders love coffee. Carbs are our high power energy source and if you eat low carb or eat lots of fat that interfere with carbohydrate metabolism then low energy levels will result. Sleep is big too for energy levels. Eat dinner by 5pm, get to bed by 9pm and wake up at 5am if you can... sounds lame af but we're not supposed to be awake all night and sleeping in late.. fucks with circadian rhythm. I find it much easier to wake up at 5AM when I eat an early dinner. Eat 12 hours before you wanna wake up. I went on a tangent but figured I'd share my experience with caffeine and energy levels..

Main reason is it makes it harder to relax properly. Muscles are built while sleeping and caffeine makes your sleep slightly worse, as well as making naps non-existent.. I've noticed that when I'm off it, I can get away with sleeping 1 hour less per night.

you shouldn't

What if I have a couple ounces of milk (cumulative total) with my coffee?

>in which case you’re a pussy

Or just don’t like headaches when we can’t get our daily caffeine. I used to drink 2-5 cups a day. Went cold turkey and got a weeks worth of headaches.

>Muh two examples of anecdotal evidence disproves it
Why is spotting 2-digit IQ posters so easy?

false flag retardposting

>never water
how the fuck

Not him, but we're talking about murican coffee. Probably with little or no sugar / milk. It's not healthy, but it's possible

I mean it's definitely possible, but would you feel "satisfied" with just coffee, presumably hot and no cold water? I know I wouldn't, sooner or later i would have to drink at least a bit of water.

stop drinking any coffee drink that's full of sugar and milk. basically just drink it black. any faggots saying it causes cancer are those fucks who go into diners and yell at the waitstaff that their coffee isn't fresh if it fails to burn their tongue. just don't drink it scalding hot and you'll be good.

t. professional coffeefag

"Takes away appetite" comes to mind

any multifactorial analysis on the health outcomes of coffee independent of its role as an appetite suppressant?

Holy based

If the worst thing you drink is coffee, and you can still taste the coffee, you're doing better than most people

Switch to tea. 1/4 the caffiene. Still gives benefits without doing too much.

You can alternate between black, green, and chamomille tea too.

>doesn't drink white tea

cummon boy step it up

>filthy gaijin term for green

Attached: 1532538276388.gif (400x225, 1.14M)

> these are the people giving fitness advice

Attached: Martin+Shkreli+MGN.jpg (810x455, 39K)

For every studies about negative effects of coffee, there's positive ones as well. Its pretty much neutral, drink it if you like it.

Oh look another coffee thread.

You can obsess over studies all day - truth is there's no hard consensus. It's not going to kill you and it's not going to cure cancer. Drink it if you enjoy it. But just like anything elsez don't overdo it - if drink a fucking gallon of it, you will probably get some bad effects.

>doesn't drink jew tea

B&R

Anticancer properties of coffee are meme. No doctor will say you drink coffee to prevent cancer

this tbqhwyf

Caffeine is a drug and withdrawal can be really bad. Also you are just curing your withdrawal to get back to normal, where non caffeine consumers are without the substance.

>antioxidants
I rather eat some tasty fruit
>it tastes good
it tastes good after 50 cup just like alcohol.
maybe if you add sugar its insantly good but black you have to adjust to
>good for health
actually its sitll not decided, we already know its bad for gut health, bad for your teeth even if you brush, bad for your body as it puts you in a flight or fight response all the time, increases cortisol and adrenaline, messes with sleep even if you drink it early morning due to the half life of caffeine.
>cancer studies
it causes some and prevents some really hard to know

Coffee/Caffeine is absolutely not neccesary to live a happy and productive life.

>reduces brain blood flow
>reduces BDNF
>doesn't give you energy but tricks your brain you have it -> develops more adenosine receptors to compensate -> get more and more tired -> there is a line where your body adjusts to having coffee and enough adenosine
>useless cortisol and adrenaline everyday 24/7
>coffee is quite costly for a drink in the long run