Gym Headphones

What would you reccomend for headphones while working out at the gym? Not a fan of earbuds so over ear headphones only please.

Most of the people at my gym are using beats and those cant be like, the best option.

Attached: 1552258745584.jpg (751x1000, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

active.com/triathlon/articles/why-you-should-ditch-the-tunes-while-training
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not using a boombox
Beta

Remember what Alpha Destiny said about wearing headphones guys... You will stay beta forever. Take them off and get in control of your life. Get a loud speaker instead and blast gangsta rap.

No fucking headphones, focus on your form, even runners already figured this out

active.com/triathlon/articles/why-you-should-ditch-the-tunes-while-training

Who said?

I actually was thinking of bringing my boombox to the heavy bag room at the gym to play my rocky tapes while I practice boxing. Usually I'm the only one in there though

she cute.
Depends on your phone and money user.
Generally wireless are more comfy.
If you have an iPhone it's even more comfy because there's no pairing with beats and airpods.
If you have android it's a little bit harder choice and you will need to look at some online guides.
If you are poor any wired will do the job.

Android here.
Looking to spend roughly 80 bucks

Idk man. Cheap earbuds irritate my ears. I just want something decent. The gym radio station played some, shitty, puts you to sleep song. That was the last straw

Put some nature sounds on the loop

jaybird x3 m8, good ass product had them for 2 years. Wireless headphones.

Not OP, are the powerbeats good earphones? I can probably find it for like 100 bucks. Just looking for a good wireless earphone that sounds, feel and look good.

But i don't know how the quality of the music is compared to other earphones at the same price.

Headphones or earbuds?

Kind of this. Is there no research as to the new craze of wireless headphones?
Remember when cell-phone usage and cancer was in the news and then it just got swept?

Personally I can't stand wireless because they are overpriced, I always forget to charge and I'll likely lose them.

Audio books, language courses, and military marches

I use a $40 pair of Jlab Bluetooth headphones from Walmart. Not the expensive ones, not the cheap ones. Sounds great, headpiece breathes, light enough to not feel retarded on your head.

Headphones. Earbuds will feel unnatural as fuck. But has to be Bluetooth, and don't accidentally get a mic headset .

Koss Porta Pros

stylish and surprisingly clear good sound

Just so you guys know, it's a man in the pic, look at his biceps

Yep, yep, yep
AKG N200 is my current choice.
Wired AKG are good too, I used K55 for quite a while

Marshall Major

Beats are overpriced chinkshit, the premium price is for the name.

You're constantly bombarded by radiation wether or not you put a receiver on your head.